Faith Fringe discussion

Michael Connelly
This topic is about Michael Connelly
7 views
Authors > Michael Connelly

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (autumnmemory80) Michael Connelly is a well-known author of crime and mystery books. His main character that most recognize is Harry Bosch and Mickey Haller from The Lincoln Lawyer.


message 2: by Dustin (new)

Dustin I really want to read Blood Work!


message 3: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Bailey (jsbailey) | 49 comments I'm not familiar with this author's work.


message 4: by Dustin (new)

Dustin J.S. wrote: "I'm not familiar with this author's work."

I've never read his work, either. But he's supposed to be really good!


message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (autumnmemory80) The Black Echo is his first in the Harry Bosch series, and I loved it. I have listened to several of his books on audio, and I have not been disappointed yet. I love Harry’s character and personality. Funny thing, he loves jazz music, so at the beginning of a disk, oddly in the middle, and at the end of a disk there will be jazz music playing. I have jumped around in the series, and I do not think it hurt my understanding of the storyline. I highly recommend this author!


message 6: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Autumn wrote: "The Black Echo is his first in the Harry Bosch series, and I loved it. I have listened to several of his books on audio, and I have not been disappointed yet. I love Harry’s character and personali..."

Thank you, Autumn! Have you read Blood Work, as well?


message 7: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (autumnmemory80) Dustin wrote: "Autumn wrote: "The Black Echo is his first in the Harry Bosch series, and I loved it. I have listened to several of his books on audio, and I have not been disappointed yet. I love Harry’s characte..."

No, I have not read that one yet. When I saw you mention it I thought, "Well, there goes one more to add to my list!"


message 8: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Autumn wrote: "Dustin wrote: "Autumn wrote: "The Black Echo is his first in the Harry Bosch series, and I loved it. I have listened to several of his books on audio, and I have not been disappointed yet. I love H..."

I've wanted to read it for years now, every since the release of the film adaptation, starring Clint Eastwood. I've just never gotten around to it, for some reason..


message 9: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (autumnmemory80) Ooh, I did not know it was a movie! Does it go by the same title? I will have to read it and then add the movie to my Netflix.


message 10: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Autumn wrote: "Ooh, I did not know it was a movie! Does it go by the same title? I will have to read it and then add the movie to my Netflix."

Yep, the same title exactly.


back to top