Nevernever discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 648 (648 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Come and set your good up here

message 2: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett set up the last of the fruit in her stand and she sat behind it with a smile as she played with her hair. She had never loved working the stand, she was so... lively and sitting behind the stand was hard cause she usually couldn't sit still. She kicked her legs and fluttered her wings a little and smiled running her fingers through her hair.

message 3: by Cera (new)

Cera Prince William with his sister Jessica, started through the town market

message 4: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett sat up straighter and fixed the sign and she blew her hair back and smiled softly at the people walking by to get people to come buy her fruit.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Okay Cera, will make the character in a sec. Unless you want it to be Scarlett and Alexis is okay with it?))

Jessica looked around "See her anywhere?" She asked her brother as she looked around the market, not even sure what she was looking for.

message 6: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ (( okay with what?))

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((I was going to make a summer character for William to be with, but if it's alright with you and her it could be Scarlett? If not I'll still make one.))

message 8: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ (( no that sounds good :) i want to rp but havnt had anyone to do it with. Scarlett can be the girl)

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera ((So are ready to began?????))

message 10: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ (( sure))

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera William shook his head at Jessica. "No....." He was also looking down at the ground

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica rolled her eyes. "Well maybe if you actually try looking.... "

message 13: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ (( is scarlett supposed to know William like friendily?))

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Yes, he slips down a hill and she saved him that the story and they talked but William never got her name))

message 15: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ (( oh ok maybe she shouldnt have called for them ill change my post))

message 16: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett looked up as the Prince and Princess of the winter relm came through town, She was supposed to ask if they would like fruit cause whenever royalty bought from the stand they bought a lot. But she wasn't supposed to really talk to winter feys and she did that before and if she brought herself attention it might happen again. SHe was a very outgoing girl but right now she decided to be quiet and duck her head

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera William cross his arms. "She not going to come back, she save me and disappear like some sort or phantom...... It was lucky even to met her." William had no hope for this but slowly lefts his head

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Well maybe luck will be on your side again and she'll be here somewhere." she said, scanning the market, not knowing wjat she was looking for though.

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera "She had almost like white hair, and it turn pink when she laugh. By the way she laugh at my charm." He grins at Jessica. He started to look around

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She rolled her eyes. " She was proably just laughong at you."

message 21: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett kept her head down until a livly family friend bounced over to her cheerily " Oh Scarlett your running the stand today? oh great to see you i needed to buy some fruit and im so happy its your i havn't seen you in ages" she said loudly with a bubbly attitude. The lady was plump and fairly old but knew her father. Scarlett smiled " good to see you too here i'll help you" she said not liking just how loud this lady was. She helped this family friend then sat back down as the fey fluttered away

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera William looks up to the loud voice and froze. "Jess that her." Then he started to walk the other way, he couldnt do this, sure he could run an army but talking to a girl was a whole didnt thing

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica rolled her eyes as he started walking away, going and hetting infront if him, arms crossed. "Come on Will....go talk to her or I'll go over there and bring her over here."

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera "Jess, i cant do this, this isnt war. War is much more easy." he said with a shake of his head

message 25: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett sat back down on her stool blushing almost the color of her hair when she laughed, she peeked up seeing the prince walk the other way, thank god. SHe sighed in relief. Her heart beated fast before but she satrted to relax. Looked like he saw her and ran, he must really not like her, maybe her hair scared him off she though as she played with a lock

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Fine then." Jessica saod, arms crossed. "O'll bring her over here then." she saod, stsrting to walk over to her, not looking back at her brother.

message 27: by Cera (new)

Cera "Jess!" He cries and slowly followed behind, wanting to kill his sister right now. "Where is a war when you need one." He mumbles

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Summers not that farr from here, if you really want to run amd hide go ahead."

message 29: by Cera (new)

Cera "I dont want a war, just dont know how to talk." He didnt say to a girl but he when red in the face

message 30: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett looked up as the feys approached she bit her lip ducking her head straightening her dress she stood up and did a curtsey for the royal winter feys. It wasn't until after she learned she had talked to the Prince of the Winter feys. not only a winter but a royal she was embarressed she hadn't bowed or cursied before when she had met him

message 31: by Cera (new)

Cera William looks at Scarlett and lost ever courage he had. "ummm, well." He shakes his head and walks away

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Will! Come back here!" Jessica shouted after him, arms crossed.

message 33: by Cera (new)

Cera William turns around and walks back slowly, looking down his face fully red

message 34: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett looked up feeling her stomach drop she was so repulsive his sister had to scold him to go back. She bit her lip and looked at them " would you like to buy some fruit your heighness " she asked the both of them

message 35: by Cera (new)

Cera William looks at his sister, and shutter. "u-u-um, just want to thank y-y-ou for saving my s-s-ory butt t-t-he d-a-a-ay before." he said looking back at Scarlett shyly

message 36: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett was curious he had no problem talking to her before... why was he studdering now? was it because he found she was a summer fey? maybe that she was really really poor or somthing. SHe didnt know but the memory of the other day almost made her smile, but she bit it back " i-it was no problem it gets slippery and i was just getting off duty" she siad

message 37: by Cera (new)

Cera William gave a small shy smile. "Yea, but i would be in a world of pain if you haddnt came in when you did." he said, trying to stop the stuttering

message 38: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ " Well then im glad i caught you before you got hurt" she said brushing her hair to the side she smiled softly, biting back laughter seeing him slip and the look on his his face before she caught him made her wanna laugh but he might not think it was as funny and she could get in trouble so she bit back her laughter.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Seeing them talking now Jessica smiled slightly backing away a little and looking around at the other shops, watching from the corner of her eye.

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera William smiles just a little more. "I am glad also, seeing my mother would killed her only son for slipping on a iceie hill." William grins just a little, he looked in Scarlett eyes and grins a little more, she had beautiful eyes

message 41: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett noticed his sister back away and she felt embarressed, was she supposed to engage in conversation with her too? its just that she had never met his sister so she didnt know what to say. She smiled softly at William bitting back another giggle. She laughed easily and he made her laugh before but it was still frowned upon for her to talk to him. And her hair would draw attention to them. " Well im glad then that i saved you from two things" she said showing him her two fingers

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera "Am i am very thankful, for you wonderful help." William said, getting a little courage back he looks around her stand. "What some mighty fine fruit you have." Then he hangs his head. "That sounded very very lame."

message 43: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett nodded to him and when he talked about the fruit she couldn't help it she giggled a little nd then bit her lip her hair turning pink then back to its blond color trying to hold it in. " yes its fresh, just picked and in season.

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera William grins when she giggles, 'see that was easy.' he thought but he still had his doubts about if he could talk to her. "It looks amazingly good, may i buy some?" He ask

message 45: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ " Yes" she said and her wings fluttered and she floated off her seat and and stood on the ground " I recommend the strawberries and rasberries. They are really tasty, but the blueberrys are amazing as well, everything on the cart is ripe and lovly this time of year" she said

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera William studies her wings with a huge goofy grin. "I think i will buy a pound of Strawberries and Raspberries since they look almost as beautiful of you...." William said, trying the line that just pop in his head. 'okay dude that was the lamest thing i have ever hear a guy say to a girl.' he thought

message 47: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett's mouth dropped open and she lookd at him a blush spreading on her cheeks before her lips turned up in a smile. And she laughed once and her hair turned a light light pink before quickly turning back to blonde as she smiled softly shaking her head she never had someone flirt with her really. in all her years shejoked around and was friend with guys but hadnt flirted much.
She smiled as she got the strawberries and rasperries in a container for him

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera William grins to himself, he never thought that line would work, and it made him happy to see her blush. "So is my charm workinng?" he ask

message 49: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Scarlett laughed softly as she looked up at him from wrapping up the fruit her hair turning a light pink. " your charm? well its funnier than that studder, so thats saying something" she said laughing softly with a small smile as she handed him his fruit

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera William found he liked her laughs and grins even more, as he took the fruit and handed her the money. "Well it looks like i am not the only on with charm."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13