Nevernever discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Have a drink

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte and Galen walks in following Jessica

message 3: by Giulia (last edited Jul 08, 2013 01:12AM) (new)

Giulia ((I hope you don't mind!))

Eliza then walked in, clutching her flute as she peered around the establishment. She was searching for a music master who was supposed to hand over some new music sheets to her.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Its fine!))

Jesaica looked around the tavern with a frown. Now to hope there was someone there she could get for that stupid ball....

message 5: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen orders a drink and walks off to talk with some people, while Charlotte looks around by Jessica

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "See anyone who looks like they could be jokery?" Jessica asked

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza spotted the royals entering and then Charlotte. She had heard there was another human but hardly believed it. Could she make contact?

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera "Well, no not really. We need to lighten the place up a bit before seeing." Charlotte says with a smile and saw a harp sitting in the corner of the Tavern and when to pick it up. Charlotte started to play a lively tune and waited for someone to jump in

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza smiled as Charlotte began playing and twitched to get up on stage with her. She hadn't preformed for any of the feys since arriving but she was tempted. Her feet shuffled closer to the stage.

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte saw Eliza moves closer, she nods her head for her to join her.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica glanced at Galen. "What do you think so far? See anyone good?"

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera "beside Charlotte, nope." Galen says

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She sighed, "This is going to be harder than I thought....you'd think a jokester would be easy to find..."

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera "i have no idea." Galen laughs

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She threw a quick glare at him. 'The sooner this stupid ball is overwith...."

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera "Shhh, Jessica, hey maybe you will meet someone like william." He mumbles watching Charlotte

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I still hate the ball and you know it." She said with a scowl.

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera "I just saying, maybe you should find a guy." Galen says

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Like there will be anyone interesting at the ball, and where am I supposed to find one anyway?"

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera "Just use your eyes when you see the one you will know."

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Alright alright, but doubt it'll happen anytime soon."

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera "You never know when you will meet the one."

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She just raised her eyebrow in reply.

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera "What!" Galen ask

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She shook her head. "Nothing." she said.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera "No, you had the looked, what is it?"

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Just not something I'd expect you to say. More serious than you normally are."

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen shrugs. "Maybe i know something about love." He mumbles

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Sorry, just not what I'd expect from you."

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen gave a little laugh. "Ah Well Jessica, we all have a side we kept hidden that happens to be my side."

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "And you have kept it pretty well hidden....I've known you my whole life and never seen it until today."

message 32: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza inched closer to the stage and finally hopped on, glad she had brought her flute with her and joined in with Charlotte in her tune.

message 33: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen sighs and turns to Jessica. "Well Jess, some days you just cant hide from the facts."

Charlotte smiles at Eliza as people started to dance

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "And what are the facts exactly?"

message 35: by Cera (new)

Cera "That Little princess you can not know." He says tapped her nose

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She frowned slightly but didn't reply. There was no arguing with him.

message 37: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza smiled back at Charlotte, happy that she wasn't upset with her intrusion. She picked up the pace with her tune, making it a merry dancing song for the audience.

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte joins with her, noding to her for Jessica and Galen to see

message 39: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza turned to look at the royals and curtsied to them. She wondered if they had anything to do with her sudden transportation here.

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte finish up that song and moves to something slower as everyone got a partner

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Guilia, Galen is a guard not a royal :) Jessica is the only royal there))

Jessica scanned over the people there again, it was starting to look like they weren't going to find their jokster at the tavern.

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera "How about the girl playing with Charlotte....." Galen ask

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "For more music sure why not. And I guess that'll be enough, we could just forget the whole jokster part?"

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera "Yea, and if summer comes we all know goodfellow is going to be a show off." Galen nods

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She rolled her eyes. "If he comes I'll definitely have to sneak away. From the times I've met him he's very annoying..."

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera "He beyond annoying, always seem to know what you are going to say before you say it and always rude." Galen thought back to the last time they met

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I know Summer's coming to the ball but I hope he stays behind..."

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera "Yea, if he stays behind then the probably means the world is ending." Galen laughs

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She sighed. "Well if he's here I will sneak out the first chance I get."

message 50: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Sorry, I thought William was here too!))

Eliza finished the set with Charlotte and smiled. "Hello there." she greeted.

« previous 1 3