Gay/Lesbian/Bi RP discussion

1 on 1's > Teddy and McKayla

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( thank ^^ oh and btw, i replied to the other 2 in the PM message ))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) oh crap...i was doing the (()) thing XD didn't mean to xD and uh...what do you normally RP again??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) oh yeah i knew it was mostly yaoi xD and slave/master works :D do you prefer being the slave or the master??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) okay, i'll be the master then. you can make your character first :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) i like him (: heres mine

Name: Arashi Kayashima
Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/60927651/v...
He has blonde hair and light purple eyes.
Personality: Nice person, very laid back at times. Doesn't rush things, especially when dealing with work. Can be a bit sadistic at times and has a bit of trouble dealing with his anger issues. He tends to blow up randomly, taking it out on others, but comforting and apologizing to them soon after he does it. He enjoys the comfort of others, always having someone or something sleep close by him in a bed. He has a soft spot for cute things, such as animals, children, etc.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi was looking around the slave market, trying to find someone that caught his interest. It was hard to find someone, no one quite interested him yet.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi noticed a boy in a cage singing, stopping and looking at him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi knelt down in front of the cage, smiling at the boy inside.
" Well hello there," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Whats your name?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a bit.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " That depends. Do you want me to?" he asked with a smile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Okay," he replied, turning to the man standing in front of the cage," How much is he?"
" 20,000," the man replied, glancing down at Jason. Arashi nodded and pulled out the correct amount. Once he check the money, then man nodded and unlocked Jason's cage.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( crap...! im so sorry ))

Arashi smiled at Jason, motioning for him to stand.
" C'mon. It's alright," he said to him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi smiled gently at him.
" How long have you been in the cage?" he asked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi's eyes widened at that, he he just smiled.
" Well, now you get to come home with me. Let's go," he said, offering him his hand.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi noticed and quickly dropped his hand, smiling gently.
" C'mon," he said, motioning toward the door.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi lead him outside to his car, opening the car door for him.

(( i replied to the message i think (: ))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( its okay (: ))

Arashi closed the door behind him and then went over to the drivers seat.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi started the car and began to drive home, glancing at Jason now and then.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Are you feeling okay? Sore anywhere?" he asked, smiling softly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi returned it before turning back to look at the road.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " It's a large place by a beach. It's a nice place," he replied with a smile, getting onto the highway.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi nodded in agreement.
" Yeah, it is," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " So, what are you use to doing as a slave?" he asked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " What did you Masters normally want?" he asked, chuckling and glancing at him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi nodded then.
" Typical things," he said, almost to himself.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Well don't worry about that. I won't do that," he replied.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi smiled back before looking at the road once more.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi noticed and continued to drive, glancing at him now and then to make sure he was okay.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi soon pulled up to his home, getting out of the car and opening the door on Jason's side.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi gently picked him up and carried him inside, setting him on the couch gently.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( do you want to continue them or no?? ))

Arashi smiled softly at him, stroking his hair back.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( okay ))

Arashi smiled softly, leaning down and gently kissing the side of his head.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Your at my house little one," Arashi replied to him with a warm smile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi smiled back at him.
" Do you want a bath?" he asked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Alright. Follow me," he ordered and headed up the stairs.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi lead him to the bathroom.
" Do you want to water cold, warm or hot?" he asked, smiling in his direction.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi nodded and turned the water to a warm temperature.
" If you want me to," he replied to his question.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Alright. Let me go get some clothes for us to change into," he replied and went into his bedroom that was connected to the bathroom.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi quickly got some clothing and returned to the bathroom.
" Here," he said, handing his some clothing.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi nodded, getting out two towels.
" You can get undressed now," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Arashi undressed after him.
" Go ahead and get into the bath sweetheart," he said.

« previous 1