Nevernever discussion

The Winter Realm > Queen Mab's room

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Knock first

message 2: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((I suppose the Captain could meet the Queen here?))

Theodor walked up to the imposing doors and knocked, ready to meet her majesty no matter what mood she was in.

message 3: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Yea, we dont have a queen right now so i guess i will rp her.))

Galen walk beside Theodor with a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." He mumbles as the door open letting them in the queen room

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Thanks))

Theodor nodded at Galen's comment and followed in after him, scanning the room quickly to see if they were alone or not.

message 5: by Cera (new)

Cera Queen Mad sat on her bed, playing with some ice as her humans, one of them Charlotte play music. Galen shot a look at Charlotte who look at him back, shaking her head a bit. Galen holds back a sigh, that mean Mab was in a bad mood. Queen Mab looks up. "Ah, you are late." She said

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "My apologies your majesty. I met your children on my way here." he explained, bowing as it necessary to the Queen.

message 7: by Cera (new)

Cera "My children shouldn't even be out and about." She said with a rise eyerbro

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Theodor pressed his lips at the comment, looking down at the floor. "I've come for the security meeting your majesty." he changed the topic.

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera The Queen gave a nod. "Good, Good, What about the security?" the Queen ask

message 10: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "There has been a report saying the city's security is tightening but there have been skirmishes in the Wyldwood. There have been no confirmations at who has been attacking." he told her straightly.

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen nods then add. "Then Knights had to chase away some Summer fey in our land but they were just messing around. No one got hurt." The Queen slowly nods. "So in other words the kingdom is Fine and mostly safe." Queen Mab, started to get into the mood where it doesnt matter what made her mad just that her kingdom was fine

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Theodor nodded, agreeing with Galen's report. He was pleased the Queen was calm once more.

message 13: by Cera (new)

Cera "Good, Good, and what about these summer fey?" She ask looking between Theodor and Galen

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "If they were just being silly your majesty, there is no threat from them. However, I still propose to remind these summer fey where the boundary in the Wyldwood lies. I suggest a more frequent patrol to protect the land." he told her.

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera Queen Mab tap her chin in thought. "That will have to do for now but if any summer feys that arent being silly we are going have to have a meeting with The summer king if the feys get away." She said still in thought

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "If your majesty insists. I shall send a message to the summer feys then?" he inquired.

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera Queen Mab nods slowly. "That is the best way to go, since i very do hate summer fey, but i dont want a war."

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Yes your majesty." He nodded and clicked his heels. He severely did not want King Oberon in their court - all the troubles he had to deal with were mind boggling, but he'd do it if Queen Mab wanted it.

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen looks at the Queen. "If that is all, i shall be leaving My queen." Queen Mab nods. "That is all for now, Send word to the summer fey." She waves a hand to dismissed them

message 20: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Of course your majesty. Thank you." He bowed and backed away from the room, head lowered. Once he was back outside, he looked to Galen. "I trust you can tell the royal siblings about their mother's mood? I must send the letter to the summer feys."

message 21: by Cera (new)

Cera "Yes, i will find William and Jessica, if you need help with the letter just call." He said with a nod

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Goodday Galen." Theodor said formally and walked off, thinking up of all the formalities he had to add to the message.

message 23: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen headed back to the winter gate