Nevernever discussion

The Winter Realm > The ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Dance

message 2: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) {{Set in The Iron Daughter}}

Megan walked in, chilled to the bone, even in her long sleeved ice blue velvet dress. She walked into the ballroom, keeping her head high telling the winter fey in the room (Mab in particular) that she wasn't afraid of them. Even though she was.

message 3: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) {{I meant Meghan. Sorry I'm used to my own name, Megan. Oops.}}

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Just so you know we aren't really rping the books. we're kind of doing our own thing set in the world but the origonal people are still there if that makes sense....))

message 5: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) {{*Face palm* Oh. Ok.}}

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Thought I'd let you know :)))

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica let out a breath as she walked in. The ball was tomorrow and she just hoped everything was ready. She;d told the plans to her mother but Mad hadn't really said what she thought of them. There were more spots set up over the palace, including the garden and the courtyard...

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera William and Galen followed Jessica as she walked. Galen lost in thought not doing a very good job at being the captain of a guard. William on the other hand was on edge jumping or wincing at every sound

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Should Eliza join in or not? I don't mind it either way!))

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((She could be there :) Or your other person who's name I can't remember right now....))

She let out a breath, running a hand through her hair. "Do you think everything will go alright tomorrow?" She asked Will. Their mother hadn't really commented much when she told her the plans.

message 11: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((...I have another person?))

Eliza peeped into the ballroom, looking about so she could plan the decorations properly.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((haha yes! He was a fey guard or something. I don't remember his name but I know you had him:P))

Jessica glanced over her shoulder, giving Eliza a slight nod. The humans had a better idea of how to decorate for this than she did...

message 13: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((He's coming back to me, yeah! Alright, I'll re-learn him and jump back in then.))

Eliza nodded back, taking it as her signal to join them. She walked across the ballroom.

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte follows close behind Eliza, she hated the throne room. She stay close to Eliza side looking at the ground.

William glance at his little sister. "Everything will go fine." He whispers meaning it but he was still worry

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "What's wrong?" she asked her brother, knowing that tone in his voice. "What's bugging you?" that he was worried about something was making her worried. She just wanted this to go right....

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza glanced back at Charlotte and saw she was relatively uneasy. "Are you okay?" she wondered.

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera "I don't know just have a feeling. You know that feeling when everything is going right so something must go wrong?" He replies to his sister feeling that feeling haunting his every step

"hate it in here." She answer her friend glancing around as she bites her lip

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica's frown deepened at that. "I mean having the Summer Fey here won't be fun. Especially with all the tension lately. But there will be guards. Everything will go fine."

message 19: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Why? If I can ask...?" she inquired, looking around.

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera William nods but he still kept worry look. "Hopefully the tension will be ease.... I don't want to go to war." he said already thinking of the horrors of war

"Well everything I am in here, I had to watch court which is quite terrible." She said with a shrug but adding. "But this was where I met my first fey in NeverNever..."

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I just hope I did everything right. That nothing I did upsets the Summer king and Queen in a way that leads to war.....I'd assume mother would have said something about it if I had though."

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "A lot of things happened here for you then...what's wrong with court though?" Eliza wondered, seeing as she hadn't seen them in session yet.

message 23: by Cera (new)

Cera William let out a small sigh. "Mother does what she pleases if she wanted a war to start, we may never see it coming."

Charlotte gave a soft laugh. "A bunch of feys are listening to The Queen hanging off her every word.... But somedays when humans like you and me come..... Well some humans aren't as lucky as us."

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza moved in more worriedly. "What do they do to those unfortunate humans?" she whispered, as if afraid to hear the answer.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I know she does what she wants but why would she want a war? That makes no sense! Even she has to see that." Sure there always a few little fights near the border but a full out war?

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera "They become slaves, to forever dance or sing or whatever The queen wish of them." She whispers feeling a grim face.

"You can never know with mom." He pointed out again with a sigh

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "But war?" She pressed. "Why would she want a war? One that we might not win?" She knew there mother was a bit crazy at times but this....

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) *their

message 29: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "That sounds awful..." she thought out loud but realized all the instruments and music paper she had received from them - had they expected the same from her? "Then what about us? Why did they bring us here and not have us become their slaves?"

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera William sighs."Dont get mad at me for keeping this from you but Mother met with the summer court a few weeks back and they had a fight. That partly why she wanted you design the ball." He whispers so no one will over here

"We were ones of the lucky ones. I came here on my free will, that always interests The Queen more and let me off the hook" She said thinking about the poor people who weren tlucky

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Her shoulders slumped a bit. "So you think she wanted me to mess up?" She asked him, a slight breeze blowing past them. "I- What was the fight even about?"

message 32: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "What does she expect from me then? A performance? A composition?" Eliza wondered. She didn't want to anger the queen - she didn't sound like a forgiving fey.

message 33: by Cera (new)

Cera "Land again." He sighed. It was always about land it seem like. "She says Winter is losing land because of The Iron Fey and she says that Summer is gaining land."

"Just stck close to me and I will make sure you stay safe. I wouldn't let you be turn into a slave." She said looking at Eliza with a hard look

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica shook her head. 'That's crazy though! We both lost land to the iron Fey."

message 35: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Thanks," she said before looking around. "Now the party doesn't look so appealing to me anymore. Can I meet some of these slaves?" Eliza wondered to her.

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera "Sorry Eliza, I should of kept my mouth shut about humans here." Charlotte mumbles before nodding. "You could...."

"I know, but our mother doesn't believed that. Saying Queen Megan is the summer king daughter so he must have more land." William said

message 37: by Elizabeth (last edited Mar 18, 2014 08:04PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Do you think I did anything that would anger the Summer Fey then?" If Mab hadn't said that there was anything wrong.....Then she must have...somewhere.

message 38: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Where are they? Are they okay? I mean, are they traumatized? Normal?" she asked feverishly. This place, that once looked so magical, was now terrifying.

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera "No No everything is fine!!!" William reassured her quickly putting a hand on her shoulder

"Calm down Eliza!!" She said in a hush voice looking around before taking a deep breath. "They live in rooms below the main floor." She point to her feet

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "If mother does start a war." she shook her head. She'd always known her mother was crazy but something like this? She'd never have thought Mab was capable of.

message 41: by Cera (new)

Cera "Then there will be problems........" He sighed that all he could say about the subject

message 42: by Giulia (new)

Giulia She looked at the floor in curiosity. "When can we see them?" she asked more quietly. The idea was taunting her.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Lets just hope it doesn't come to that." Tomorrow. The ball was tomorrow....

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera "Well anytime you wish too......" She mumbles thinking this was a very bad idea

William nods. "It probably wont." He said hopefully

message 45: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "How about now? The royals are occupied," she offered. When was a better time in fact?

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She nodded as well, hoping that her brother was right. "Well can you think of anything else we need to do before tomorrow?"

message 47: by Cera (new)

Cera "Nope, you did a fine fine job sis." He said beaming proudly

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Sorry!))

"I hope so..." she sighed, list in her own thoughts.

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera He nudged her looking over at her

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((idk what to say.....and you didn't reply with Charlotte to Giulia ;)))

« previous 1 3 4