Nevernever discussion

The Winter Realm > The castle gate

Comments Showing 1-50 of 412 (412 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Welcome

Molly  O'Suileabhain Snow walked back and forward. Her snow leopard, Jewel, was hunting for they dinner somewhere in the forest. Snow waited for her. She just came from collecting her payment. She didn't even feel sorry for the fey she killed.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica entered back into the castle, pulling the hood of her cloak off again. She'd come from the Wyldwood.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Snow stop walking, She watch Jessica enter the castle. Then Jewel was beside her with a rabbit in her mouth.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica, feeling a gaze on her paused, frowning slightly as she glanced at Snow.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Snow took the rabbit from Jewel. She then look back at Jessica.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She raosed an eyebrow, stayong silent.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Snow smiled but she wasn't going to say anything. She look at jewel who was staring at the rabbit. Snow gave it back to her.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((What should happen here?))

Molly  O'Suileabhain ((Do want to say something first or should i?))

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((could you please? And Jessica is Mab's daughter just so you know:)))

Molly  O'Suileabhain ((okay))

Snow took a deep breath and walk up to Jessica. "Hey, I'm Snow and this is Jewel." Snow point to her snow leopard who was eating their dinner.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessoca raised an eyebrow. Another Fey who was just giving out thwir name, even if it wasn't theor true one. "Jessica" she replied. Most people knew who she was

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel look up from the rabbit when she heard Jessica name. Smart cat thought Snow. "Nice to see you," Snow said.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She glanced over at the lepord, smirking slightly before giving Snow a small nod in reply.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Please ignore Jewel, she just ate my dinner." Snow look down at Jewel who finish eating.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Ah." she said, looking back at the cat again. "I'm assusming tue rabit was good thwn."

Molly  O'Suileabhain "I wouldn't know," Snow mutter. Jewel pawed her foot but she wasn't going to look at her.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessoca dodn't say anything, glancing up at the castle, really hoping her mother was in a better mood than whenshe'd left eariler.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Snow up at the castle then back to Jessica. "Good luck."

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Stillin a bad mood I'm guessing?"

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Yea." Snow look down at Jewel who sat on her feet.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She sighed. "This mprning she was freezing almost everyone that came in the room....."

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Good thing i didn't see her this morning," muttered Snow.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "When she gets in one of these moods....."

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel growled. Snow told her to be quiet. "Well her mood is a little bit better." Snow told Jessica.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "That's a good thing. I hope it stays that way...."

Molly  O'Suileabhain "I hope it gets better." Snow said as Jewel got up and went to sniff Jessica hand.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Should go soon...))

"Knowing her thats not very likely...." she sighed, letting the lepord sniff her.

Molly  O'Suileabhain ((Um....))

"Jewel!" Jewel turn and walk back to Snow. She sat beside her. "True."

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((its 11:15 here...)))

"The times when she is in a good mood you have to wonder what she's planning...."

Molly  O'Suileabhain ((Ok well night.))

"I hate her plans. They always work." Snow mumbled.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica sighed. "That thwy do....although sometimes they can be a little....interesting."

Molly  O'Suileabhain "A little bit too interesting for my taste."

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She shrugged in reply. "You get used to it."

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel ran back into the forest. Snow watch her go. "Yea, I guess you have to."

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "So what were you doing here anyway?"

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Well i was waiting for Jewel to catch our dinner and i guess i still am since she just went hunting again."

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I mean what were you doing at the castle?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Well I am a hunter and I live here."

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Never seen you around before..."

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Well I try to find stuff to do outside of the castle." Snow shrugged.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Makes since. Wouldn't want to be here more than I had to be."

Molly  O'Suileabhain "And the jobs the queen gives me takes awhile sometimes."

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "What do you do for Mab anyway?"

(9gtg soon, have to go to work.))

Molly  O'Suileabhain ((Ok bye))

"I hunt." Snow said.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She just gave one nod in reply, glancing at the castle again

Molly  O'Suileabhain Snow turn to face the forest. Jewel should be back soon, she a very fast hunter.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((What should happen?))

Molly  O'Suileabhain (( i have no idea))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9