Nevernever discussion

The Winter Realm > The kitchens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Come and eat

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessoca poked her jead in from around the door, all the servants getting the food ready for the ball tomorrow. And all of it smelt amazing. "Just lile old times huh....." she said quietly to the others.

message 3: by Cera (new)

Cera They both nods. "We know the plan." They whisper at the same time

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((What should the plan be?))

message 5: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Someone distracts the cook while the other two grab food?))

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Galen. you distract. Me and William will do the rest." She flashed her brother a challenging grin "Ready when you guys are. "

message 7: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen mumbles something about how he never got to steal any food. "Ready." the boys whispers. Galen slipped inside of the kitchen. "Well if isn't my favorite chief!" his loud voice carry over to them

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She waited until the two were in a conversation before slipping out into the kitchen as well, using an illusion to make herself harder to see as she went to where some of the treats were on the counter.

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera William followed behind looking over to see Galen laughing loudly. He rolled his eyes and moved on

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica grinned a bit as she got there, grabbing a handful of them, making another quick illusion so everything appeared normal.

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera William grab some food not making an illusion, it wasn't his strong suit and he didn't want to mess things up.

message 12: by Elizabeth (last edited May 08, 2014 04:47PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She rolled her eyes at her brother, as if to say 'Come on? You're older than me and can't do illusions?' Something she teased him about constantly.

message 13: by Cera (new)

Cera He narrows his eyes back at her but was still grinning

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Getting as ,uch as she could she took a bite of one as she headed back to the hallway. Good to go.

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera William was soon after her waving Galen over once they were done

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((What now?))

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera (( I don't know, I guess they could g back to the ballroom and meet up with Charlotte Eliza...))

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Sure :) You post first?))

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Sure hold on))

message 20: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail walked, smiling, into the kitchen, breathing in heavily. "Ah, the food smells so good in here!" She cried, looking around.

message 21: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte giggled as she followed. "Best food in the whole world." She said

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "It is pretty spectacular, especially all the things we don't get in the human world..." Eliza seconded.

message 23: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments "It's definitely going to be better than wild berries and stuff, that's for sure," Abigail said, smiling. "It's been such a long time since I've had something different!"

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte smiled at the mention of the human world, remember food from there. Her mother could make the best chocolate fudge pie, it was creamy and heavenly. She sighed and agreed with Abigail. "There always something new to try here, The fey is so picky!"

message 25: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I can't imagine the banquets - all that food! And all so strange too," Eliza seconded, moving to a table crowded with plates. The servants worked around them quietly.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera "The banquets are pretty great around here. Us servants get the left overs, some times Galen will save me some food from the table." She said walking through the kitchen towards the back

message 27: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Galen seems very nice, right Charlotte?" Eliza offered upon the mentioning of his name.

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte turn a bright red and shrugged looking at the ground. "He does...."

message 29: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Are you guys close friends then?" she suggested, teasing her slightly.

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte shrug smiling a silly grin. "I like to think so."

message 31: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "It seems he may think so too," Eliza told her with a wink before picking up an apple from the basket.

message 32: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail laughed. "Well then," she said, looking around.

message 33: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte rolled her eyes but she kept grinning. She walked more towards the back of the room looking for something

message 34: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza hummed as she picked through the neighbouring fruit bowls and bread baskets, taking what she wanted freely from the bunches.

message 35: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte found it, a small hole by the stove. She pulled out half a cake. "Guys come here!" She yelled looking around for some forks.

message 36: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail looked up and walked forward. "Watt?" When she saw the cake, she smiled. "Now that's something I haven't had in a long time," she said, and helped Charlotte find forks.

message 37: by Cera (new)

Cera "The cook always leave things for us servants. Just got to know where to look." Charlotte whispers as if someone important would over hear them

message 38: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail smiled and nodded. "Okay- Ah here! Some forks!" She said, raising a fork in happiness.

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera "A toast!" Charlotte cries with a smile holding up her fork like a fancy glass

message 40: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "To many more friends and food," Eliza seconded, lifting her own fork triumphantly as she rushed over to join them.

message 41: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail smiled, "And for happy times," and she lifted her fork into the air.

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera "And for some romance." Charlotte added softly turning a little red. She looked around at her new found friends and was glad she met them.

message 43: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail smiled and said, "cheers," as she clinched her forks against her new frined's.

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte dug it, taking a tiny piece at first. The favor burst in her mouth. "You got to try this!" She cries with joy

message 45: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail nodded and put her fork into the cake, and then to her lips. She smiled at the exquisite flavor. "Amazing!" She exclaimed.

message 46: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "How lovely," Eliza agreed, taking another bite of the cake after her first forkful.

message 47: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte laughed also taking another forkful. "Now this is heaven!"

message 48: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail looked around. "Now, if I remember correctly, then this treat came just in time!"

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte nodded. "I would agree, some timing this treat had...." She murmers before frowning and suddenly feeling guilty. Here she was eating cake when the queen had just died... She shook her head forcing a smile

message 50: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail smiled, unaware of Charlotte's hesitation. "Yes, perfect timing indeed. Now, what is the date today?"

« previous 1 3