The Winter Realm > The gardens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Everything ice cold

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte, Galen and Jessica walks in

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "So...ideas for how we can do this?" She asked, still angry but calming down a tiny bit.

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera "We can have it out here......" Charlotte says. "I mean you could melt some things so it looks half and half."

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She frowned slightly. "I guess that could work...I'll have to tell mother about the plans though...she wants to know....

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera "Ooo, then dont tell her i am helping."

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica sighed. "She told me I could get help but wanted to know who the team was... I guess I could try to find a loophole to her questions though."

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera "Dang it." Charlotte sighs. Galen rolls his eyes. "OH Charlotte nothing going to happen if you help us." Charlotte narrows her eyes at him. "How do you know???" Galen pats her hand. "Because i just do." Charlotte sighs and turns back to Jessica. "Back to planing."

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((So tired....))

"Right." She said with a sigh. "Um....what else is there normally at these balls?" She normally left at the first chance she had and didn't pay much attention while she was there.

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Well it is getting a bit late... almost 1))

"Um food, people doing tricks and kissing." Charlotte says

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Yup...same here...))

"Okay...so what for food and entertainment then?"

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera "The food has to be something that wont started a war so use both summer and winter desert since some fey like to try each other food."

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "See? You are better at this stuff than me......" She said, then shook her head. "What do summer Fey eat anyway?"

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera "They eat fruits and things." Charlotte said with a roll of her eyes and lends her head on Galen shoulder as she yawns

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Alright...what next then?"

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera "Entertainment, lucky fey like same type of music. So you cover there but you need like a joker of some kind."

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I really hate my mom for making me plan this...." she muttered under her breath. "Were can I find a joker?"

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera "Well the winter has jokers, the summer have jokers. Just need to find a unique one..."

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Which how am I supposed to even find one in the first place?"

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera "Ask around, you are the princess, start using your powers."

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She let out a sigh. "I guess I can go into the town, see if I can find anyone there..."

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera "Yea, good idea. I will come with you." Charlotte says

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She nodded. "The Tavern maybe? There could be someone performing there...."

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera "Good idea, Galen you coming?" She ask as Galen nods

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Let's go then."

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte and Galen gets up to follow her

message 27: by Cera (new)

Cera It was the night of the party and Charlotte could not keep still. Everyone had arrive on time and winter and summer fey looked to be enjoying themselves. The food was prefect and the music sounded good but Charlotte could not shake the feeling some how this night was going to end badly

Galen had set his knights around the gardens making sure nothing bad would happen. Galen and a few other knights then came to the ball to make sure no fight happens. His winter guards glared at the summer fey guard. Galen rolled his eyes, he looked around to see Charlotte easily finding her. HE gave her a grin before moving to find William.

William was dancing, he had dance with every girl it seem and all he wanted to do was to sit and just sleep. He lost Jessica in the mix of people. He hoped she was doing better then him.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica had also been dragged into many dances and was now contemplating how to sneak out of here. Sure she had set this thing up but that didn't mean she wanted to be here. She knew her mother was probably somewhere up front. thrones had been brought out for her as well as the King and Queen of Summer. If she snuck out the back no one would notice. Now she just needed to see if she could find her brother. She was sure he wanted to get out of here as much as she did.

message 29: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza enjoyed the view of the party from the lakeside - the lights, the strange people and shapes against the starry night sky and the fresh, cool grass below. It seemed like it came out of a fairytale her fantastical but dark position. She had no reason or purpose to talk to any other guests so she remained quietly, playing with a crown of flowers she had made absent mindedly.

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte made her way towards Eliza. "I swear if one more fey bumps into me and spill wine on me I will scream." She whispers so no fey would hear her. She looked back towards the party shifting her weight between her feet.

Galen found William after he got done with a dance. "Wow you look like you need a drink and a rest." William grins as he replies. "You know me so well. Lets find Jessica."

message 31: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "You're right - after learning the truth, I can't even stand being around them," Eliza agreed, folding her arms more tightly. "At least some people are having fun from our hard work..."

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica had just finished dancing with one if the princes of Summer. Grabbing a drink from one of the passing servants before anyone else could ask her. Now where was her brother....maybe they could sneak out and avoid the rest of the ball

message 33: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte nodded wanting nothing more to sit down beside her friend and just rest. "Does something feels missing at the party?" She ask Eliza. She looked around the party and she felt like something was off. "Maybe it just me."

William and Galen weave through the crowd but Galen got stopped by one his knight who pulled him aside. William when on ahead of him and soon found Jessica. "Sister!"

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((What if the assassin was going to kill Jessica ans William as well but can't find them?))

"William." She relaxed when she saw her brother, heading his way. "What do you say we get out of here? If I have to dance one more time...."

message 35: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Fun for us maybe," Eliza replied with a sigh, seeing everyone content but them. It seemed like a dark and twisted world now at it. "How about Galen?" she wondered.

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera ((That works!)

He was nodding before she could even finish. "You read my mind. No one needs us here."

Charlotte blushes a little. "He fine, he seems to be having fun." She looks around and frowns. "Uh he seems to be missing from the party right now"

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "To the wildwood?" She asked him. Sure it could be dangerous sometimes but it was a good place to think.

message 38: by Giulia (new)

Giulia She gazed about. Even if it was a full party, she'd definitely recognize Galen from the crowd. "I suppose not...oh wait is he there with the princess and prince?"

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte looked towards to Jessica and William. She tried to stop Galen. "I do not see him.... He probably just has to take care of something with the knights."

"Sounds like a plan." William said with a grin. He was just glad to get out of here

message 40: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "You know what, in the end of the day, all the feys look the same to me," Eliza said with a sigh, chuckling a bit.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Come on." Jessica said, leading her brother through the crowd, dodging around people who looked like they wanted to ask one of them for a dance. Pretty much everyone. Soon enough they were on the edge of the crowd, heading for the wyldwood.

((you post first?))

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Sure hold on))

Charlotte when a grin at her but still looked away from Galen. She shook her head knowing Eliza was right. They were all fey and all fey were the same. She sat beside Eliza deciding to relax a little.

message 43: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza turned over her shoulder and looked at the little island standing in the middle of the lake. "I still think about that story you know," she told her friend.

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera "You and me both. I can not help but think of that story." She said also looking at the island.

message 45: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I'm being naive and hoping she survived and went off with her summer fey...but then again, if the summer fey was a spy..." Eliza wondered.

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera "I just hoped everyone had a happy ending. I have a soft spot of happy endings." Charlotte replied. "It nice to think that when everything is said and done that you get this ending where the world isn't to bad."

message 47: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Same here," she agreed. At this point, she didn't know her story would have an ending at all being here, let alone a happy ending.

((What should our characters do now? Do we get involved in the assassination attempt or...?))

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera ((I guess we can get involved. How should they get involved any ideas))

message 49: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Should we notice a mysterious fey detaching him/herself from the part and follow? Or...?))

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Yea I like the following thing))

« previous 1 3