message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Welcome

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Prince William walk in and paces down the side, thinking

message 3: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments ((Here?))

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Yup))

Eliza walked in and found the room thankfully empty. "We can discuss here," she told her friends.

message 5: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments "Okay," Abigail said, looking around. "Wow," she muttered, "I haven't been into a multi-room building in years, and the first one I come to is a palace. Amazing."

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "The rooms are extensive here, but there are some rooms which are forbidden to us," Eliza agreed.

message 7: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail smiled. "Well... This is more than I could hope for, I guess.

message 8: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments " she said. "Well, where do I begin?"

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I guess by checking the living wing. Maybe there'll be a free room nearby mines? If not, you can just move straight into my place," she suggested.

message 10: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Okay! ((I'll go to the make a room section or whatever and make a room now))

message 11: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments "Okay, I'll go find one and be back when I do!"

A while later........

"Okay, I found one!" Abigail said, excited.

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte had finally made it back from the woods. She walked in and hears Abigail excited shouted. "Found a room, I am guessing."

message 13: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail smiled and turned around. "Ya, and it's perfect! Just small enough, but not too small, and simple and nice."

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Welcome to the palace then, we hope your stay is pleasant," Eliza said, very happy Abigail could be with them.

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte smiled. "Yes Welcome, I hope you find a home here."

message 16: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail smiled bigger than ever. "And not only am I in a palace, but I have friends to welcome new! This is just a dream come true!"

message 17: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "It's pretty wicked for sure, but not all roses..." Eliza couldn't help keep her stiffness from her voice, remembering what she saw.

message 18: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail's smile faltered. "Oh well. It's best to stay optimistic!" She cried.

message 19: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments (( she didn't cry as in tears, she cried like 'Oh no,' she cried. Btw just wanted to clear that up... XD ))

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte gave a smile, it occurred to her that she lived at the palace much longer than both of them. Wow.. She thought. Time sure flies. "Yes it is." She glance over at Eliza trying to give her friend a smile to cheer her up

message 21: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments "Okay, well, I'm getting hungry. Where do we eat, as humans?" She asked.

((Hopefully it is meal time...))

message 22: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments "Okay, well, I'm getting hungry. Where do we eat, as humans?" She asked.

((Hopefully it is meal time...))

message 23: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Me too, I second that," Eliza agreed, turning to Charlotte for an idea.

message 24: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail's stomach rumbled, so she looked around. "Maybe this way?" She gestured to a random hallway.

message 25: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I think that is a good general direction," she agreed, walking to its beginning.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte followed behind, laughing. "Guys it is this way." She turn down a hallway to the right then turn left saying hi to the few people she met on the way.

message 27: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "How am I ever going to remember how to get around here?" she murmured, shaking her head as she rushed after Charlotte.

message 28: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail laughed. "I don't know, but at least you won't be the only one losing her way around!" She joked as she followed her two new friends.

message 29: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte laughs a little. "It took me forever to learn my way."

message 30: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Do you think we'll see the royal siblings? How long until their ascension?" Eliza questioned, curious.

message 31: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte shrugged looking at the ground. "Probably right away." She answer

message 32: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments "Okay, come on, watt are we waiting for? I'm starving she said, walking off to where the food was. ((Should we go to a different section?))

message 33: by Cera (new)

Cera ((We can go to the The kitchens))

message 34: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Yup. I'll follow))

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica came in, trying to stay composed though it was hard, it was a bit colder in the room than it normally was but she still wasn't in complete control.

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera Gabriel and William was waiting for her trying to smile for her sake.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She gave them a tiny smile as she approached her mother's throne. No... it was hers now.

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera William looked at the throne was hit a sadness that he had to keep hidden from his sister. He couldn't be weak right now. "What is your first order of business?" He whispers

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Trying to calm the people down." She said quietly. "Assure them we'll find out who did this."

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera William nodded standing a little straighter, getting in his prince mood. He turn to Gabriel. "Captain Ridley go tell everyone to report to the throne room because Princess Jessica wants to speak with everyone on the events that happen tonight." Gabriel almost flinch at his last name knowing what it meant. William almost never use proper titles thinking that they were useless but when he did he meant business. Jessica may of been more like Queen Mab but William took after the queen's commanding side. "Of course my prince." He mumbles disappearing into the hall.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Your other character is Galen not Gabriel ;) ))

There wasn't anyone in there then except her and her brother. She let out a breath, standing near him. "I don't know if I can do this Will..." She whispered, her arms crossed. "I just....I never thought I'd ctually be queen. I'm not ready...."

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Ha Thanks for the reminder!))

William pulled her in a tight hug. "I know I know." He rub her back. "But you can do this little sister, I will be right here beside you."

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((No problem.))

She hugged him back tightly, glad to have him. As people started to file into the room she pulled away, going to stand up in front of the throne so she could see the whole room. Her heart was pounding. I need to do this...For mom...

message 44: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza entered with the people, anticipating both an emotional and dramatic event to occur. She spotted the royal siblings at the throne and Galen nearby.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Giulia, whatever happened to the other character you had forever ago, the other fey who was a guard?))

Jessica cast one more glance in the direction of her brother. The room was pretty full be this point so she began to speak, trying not to let her voice shake. "I'm sure you have all heard now about what happened earlier tonight. My mother, Queen Mab, was murdered." She couldn't help the small tremor in her voice as she said it aloud. Swallowing nervously she continued. "I promise you we will find out who did this. And they will be punished. Until then we all need to pull together. Kee an eye out for anything that might lead us to her killer." It was an iron weapon that killed her. She was pretty sure no iron fey had been around so either a human or half-human must have done it.

message 46: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Theodor? I shall bring him in then.))

Theodor slinked in as the final fey in the room, closing the door behind him and standing guard along with another fey. He had volunteered for this job, personally interested in what the princess had to say about the recent events. Eliza froze as courtiers looked to her, understanding the words of the princess. She wondered why they acted suspicious, for she certainly hadn't done anything.

message 47: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen bites his lip where the heck was Charlotte?! William stood beside his sister without a word as she talked but once she was once he step up and called over Galen. "Your Captain of the Guards will start a search through the whole castle to see how the fey got a way. If you know anything talk to him." Galen was only half listening to what his friend was saying still looking for Charlotte.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Jessica quickly tried to think if there was anything else she should ad, if there was anything else her mother would have said. Not able to think of anything she dismissed the room. She closed her eyes and took a breath, trying to relax.

message 49: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Eliza was ferried out with the other courtiers by the guards upon their dismissal, her mind still on the night. Charlotte and her were so close to the scene, she wondered if she had any useful information or would that make her a suspect?

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera Galen made it through the throngs of people to catch up with Eliza. "Hey where Charlotte?" He ask her eyeing the people around them. William when and lean against the wall feeling some tension leave him.

« previous 1 3