On The Other Side discussion

Generalized > ღ Suggestions/Comments ღ

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 205 comments Mod
Feel free to mention anything you think might help improve the group here C; All ears.

message 2: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:43AM) (new)

Okay, so I kinda need suggestions from you guys:
For the Praeditos world, what kind of locations would you guys want ?

I know I'm going to have the one and only forest they have, maybe a few different shops [like a fancy clothing store] and maybe a mall (view spoiler). And than possibly a courtyard in which most of the second part of their world consists of, filled with old architecture and rushing water ?

Ooh and maybe a 'garden of mirrors,' a synthetic garden with clusters of mirrors. It could be the common place a lot of Praeditos go in order to travel from their world to the humans'?
(view spoiler)

But those are literally the only places I'm really coming up with as of the moment-
Any suggestions would make me utterly in debt to you ^^

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ A City Hall, or a Council Room maybe - a place where most of the Narrators could be found discussing things and such? A museum, a library - things like that? Maybe even a place where Praeditos learn only about humans, so they know how to act among them and things like that? Or >.> idk. . . . i'm not good at this.

message 4: by The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ], The voice is a powerful thing... (new)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 155 comments Mod
Bahaha I could already imagine the meseum:

"And this, dear Praeditos, is the very first mirror in which one of our kind has travelled to the other world."

"This is a human in its finest habitat" *le human hunched over the computer screen, coffee beside them*

I just...yeah.. >.<

I had am idea.. but I got distracted..sorreh

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ Chicken!
i've been waiting for you to get on
that just sounds creepy but i swear im not a stalker
anyways, i have...a question for you? >.>

message 6: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (new)

Oooh, I like the idea of a city hall.
A museum and a library is good too- Maybe the Praeditos could learn about human culture in the museum ? Sort of what helps them pass as one ?

Shush, your ideas are amazingly helpful, don't even.

message 7: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (new)

@Chicky: Ohmygosh.
That's perfection xD

"And that is something they call a 'hot pocket,' one of the specimen's finest creations."

My life <3

message 8: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ J_Byrd wrote: "But what I would suggest is that this particular RP take place in a set location that way our humans can interact with everyone else's humans. But the Praeditos invade all over the world but we are just looking at one particular town where it is happening??? "

i second this ^
this way it's a little more focused and you don't have to create dozens of threads of different places
>.<

message 9: by The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ], The voice is a powerful thing... (new)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 155 comments Mod
@MMI; Hahaha xD

"These creatures tend to sleep lots and are terribly lazy."

"Kraft Diner is a very popular meal amongst the humans."

Omg xD This is great

message 10: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:26PM) (new)

Okay so final list:
-Museum
-City Hall
-Library
-Courtyard
-Forest
-Mall
-Garden of Mirrors
-Waterfall sighting

. . . That's it, right? I think that's good, seems like a lot. Because we're also going to have the human world folder.

@J: Yeah, I think someone asked a question about that -was it star fishy ? I think it was, but I can't remember for sure- and when I answered it, I was more so talking about the fact that the Praeditos are able to travel to any place in the world ? Gah, I'm so horrible, why do I make everything so complicated? But I figured the actual RP would be set in a specific place somewhere.

@Chicky:
"And here we have a 'demo' of one of the many human styles of music. "Dubstep," isn't it? 'Robot music?'"
Lols xD

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ we need some human world threads :D which i will glad make once we figure out what threads need to be made

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ and evelina's and kemper's apartment

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ yep

(view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (view spoiler)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ we neeeedz some topics for a human world >.> at some point

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ J!!!!!!!! *glomps*

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ ;3 just as i'm finishing rosette's post back in the orchard too
perf timing
*moreglomps* xD i'm alright but the pain meds are helping with that aha
how are you, lovely? how was the movie? :o

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ posted it omg xD i really love them too. i never would have thought that it would turn out like this but i guess that's what happens when opposites collide ahaha *lotsandlotsofglomps* yay that's good! i love ewan mcgregor. omfg him in moulin rouge *dies*
oooo i heard of that movie, haven't seen it yet tho

:D omg seriously? ooohhhh :o i bet she's going to turn out AMAZING

message 21: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (new)

Mods, please feel free to add as many human places as you'd like.
I posted the first one, so you guys can go cray-cray C;

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ Yay to amusement park, park and garden exhibit
maybe even a movie theater, a mall - normal things like that

and of course um Evelina's and Kemper's apartment

message 23: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (new)

J_Byrd wrote: "I also think more people need to make more Preaditos, seems we are lacking in the other world species... :/"

Ahaha, amen.
Seriously, there are so many humans compared to Praeditos.
And I'm no one to talk, because I plan on literally making like five humans and. . . One or two Praeditos.
Maybe it could be a strip mall as well as a normal mall? And than. Uhm.
I don't know. Have fun with this.
Lols, jk ! <3
I think.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ i can take care of the normal things no worries x3
aaaaaand nuuuuuuuuu it's not late >.> it's too early...stay awakeeee J

i was thinking condo too! x3 omg yay okie do you want to make it or should i? actually since it's kemper's place i should leave it up to you? xD though evelina would add a lot of her own touches to the place

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ pfft 1 am is no big deal >.>
nuuuu don't go to sleeeeep
pfft work...that's nothing

because a house would be too big for them and a condo just seems cozier xD lol we're just going to shop for some pics of what their place looks like ahaha this is such a committed relationship. :P lol i trust your choices, J so i bet whatever you pick I will love<3

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ >.< just ignore me
i'm going to be up late so yea Dx

hahaha okie share away xD