Nevernever discussion

Wyldwood > The forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cera (last edited Jun 10, 2013 12:24PM) (new)

Cera Large trees

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Prince William walked into the forest of the Wyldwood and looked around feeling the forest come alive

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica was relaxing now that she was away from the party. It felt good to be away from it all.

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera "So who was the worst dance partner there?" William ask moving through the trees. He didn't see his sister but he knew she was there

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Probably one of the Summer dukes I danced with. What about you?" She asked him, as she climbed up into the branches of one of the trees.

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera William thought about it and grin. "The summer princess. She couldn't dance to save her life."

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "the prince wasn't too bad. He was boring though. Glad we got out of there. He had said he wanted another dance later. no thank you."

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera William laughed. "Mother would be so proud of you." He rolled his eyes as he swung around a tree

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She raised an eyebrow as she looked back at him. "What exactly is that supposed to mean?"

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera "You both don't see it but you are a lot alike." William answers with a shrug

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "How?" Jessica asked him, genuinely curious. "I know you and Galen have said I can be worse than her when I'm mad.....which considering how bad she is when she's in one of her moods...."

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera "You both have the same train of thought. You both tried to do what they think is right. Now I do not agree with Mother all the time, but she does want needed like you." He answers.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica nodded a bit. She did try to do the right thing, but she wasn't sure she always did. but her brother was right when he said their mother didn't either.

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera He shrugs again and lend against a tree with s soft laugh and started up at the sky with a smile

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Well. either way, I'm glad to get away for a bit. Never really liked the balls. "

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera "Same here sister, I like dancing but not around people." William laughs

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She laughed as well. It was good to just be out here with her brother. Relaxing. Away from the court where she always had to be expecting anything. "Even then I don't like dancing that much."

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera William swung around another tree. "Oh come on sister, you must have that urge just to jump up and dance once in a blue moon. You just have to hear the music."

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Alright alright.....maybe sometimes but it doesn't happen often. I can tell you that much."

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera William just grin, he lend against the tree. "Sister......" He started but got lost in thought

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "What?" She asked after he'd been silent for a minute, glancing back up at him.

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera "Never mind." He said with a shake of his head. "Do you think Galen will be too mad at us leaving him?" He ask changing the subject.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She shrugged. "He knows we were going to sneak out. We always do with these things. He can probably find us if he comes."

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera He nodded, knowing she was right. He bites his lip, it was strange thought..... Galen said he would be right behind them.... He shook his head, it was nothing

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "What's wrong?" She frowned, seeing her brother's expression.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera "It just Galen said he would meet us here. He never been late before."

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I'm sure it's nothing. One of the others probably stopped him to ask him something."

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera He nodded. "You are right."

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "He'll probably be here soon."

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01)

message 31: by Cera (new)

Cera He nodded again. "You are right once again." He shakes his head. "Lets try to just have some fun."

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "So what do you have in mind?" She asked, leaning back.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01)

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera ((So sorry!))

He looked around. "Well we got have a sword fight with sticks." He said before adding a laugh. "But I would so win soo."

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((don't worry.))

"So sure about that are we?" She asked with a smirk. "I'll take you on." She stood, grabbing one of the branches.

((Here they are having a good time while their mother's going to be assassinated....))

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((it was me forgetting this group every time I replied to our others :P Just a reminder.))

message 37: by Cera (new)

Cera He grab another one. "Ready to be defeat?" He ask

((I feel kind of bad for them, they have no idea what is going to happen to their mother.))

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((I know right....they complain about her but she's still their mom))

"I think it's you who will be defeated." She grinned, watching him for the first move.

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera He made a move to the left with lighting fast speed

(Family is family and you cant change that. Now I feel a little bad.))

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She was just as fast as her brother, thanks to their Fey blood. "She brought up her own stick toblock, side stepping as well. "Nice try."

((Yeah. and true but it makes the story better!))

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01)

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera ((So sorry! and true))

He shrugs. "Just warming up."

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She laughed at that, lunging towards hi shoulder.

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera He dodge that and ended behind her. He took a swing towards her legs hoping to catch her off guard

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She spun, managing to catch the stick on her own before it touched her. Her and her brother did this often. Both knew how the other thought, an having the extra Fey gracefulness and speed helped as well.

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera William smiled playfully, he missed this. Miss being carefree, when mother put him charge of the army most of his free time disappear. It felt good to just let go.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She grinned back at him, spinning away and coming down with a skip towards his shoulder. It felt good to just get away from the court for awhile. Being with her brother was nice, fun.

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera He slips under her arm and stumbles a bit. "I am getting old." He mumbles

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She laughed. "You're older than me but you're not that old. Come on, some of the guards are older than you and they don't stumble around." She teased.

message 50: by Calliope37 (new)

Calliope37 | 76 comments Abigail slowly inches away as she notices the people talking, afraid that they will see her. She talk to them if she must, but knows nothing of them, so would prefer to stay away.

« previous 1 3