Nevernever discussion

Wyldwood > The river

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera The river can lead you anywhere

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella limps a little as she walks down the the river, she was humming to herself. She had to come down the river for some herbs to make a new potion she was trying to make

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica was coming from the Winter Court, a hood pulled over her head to hide her face. If her mother saw she was missing again....well...she'd deal with that if it happened...she just had to hope it didn't.

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella looks up to see Jessica, she rise a eyebrow but didn't say a word as she limps to the water edge. She looks down at her leg and shakes her head. She had gotten in a fight with a troll, she didn't started it but she didn't finish it pretty quickly but the troll had gotten a good hit to her leg. She wince as she started to clean the wound

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica looked up, seeing someone else, she kept the hood over her face, not wanting them to knew who she was. She was still weary though, making sure her sword was within reach if she needed it. She sat down by the bank of the river, a little farther up.

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella sighs to herself and thought. 'leave the person alone, remember stay out of trouble, that was the one rule you said you will keep.' Isabella turn to the new person at the river.'just walk away, come on bell, it not going to hurt to just walk away.' Isabella smiles sweetly. "It is a fine day today dont you think." She says and washes the blood from her hands and looks around for the herb she needed

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica glanced over as the other person spoke, shrugging. "A little warm for my taste. But then again that doesn't really say much." She replied, looking back at the river, freezing and unfreezing it. She still watched the other person from the corner of her eye.

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera "Then i am guessing you are a winter fey." Isabella said. 'that is another reason you should leave her alone!' Isabella found the herb and put in her bag, it was a old worn brown bag that had seen from better days. "Dont worry, i am a summer fey but i am rogue." She says like it was nothing

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Rouge!?" She asked, glancing over at the girl again, eyes widening slightly. "What'd you do to get kicked out of the Summer Court?"

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera 'Now, she think you are some evil witch great job smart one.' Isabella smiles sadly. "I broke the law, plain and easy." Isabella try not to think about it but it all came rushing back, she smiles again

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She rolled her eyes. "Well since your a Rouge that's kind of obvious. What I meant was how?"

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera "Lets just say what in the past stays in the past." Isabella just. 'oh please you would repeat it if you got the chance.'

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She frowned slightly, definitely more curious now than she had been before.

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Gtg be back on later))

Isabella looks down. "What is a winter fey doing out here?" She ask her, trying to keep her from asking any more questions about her past. She start to wrap her leg up in a leaf, it must look wired but it helps heal up faster

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((awww:( Bye))

She just shrugged in reply. "Nothing really. Just getting away from the court for a while." she replied carefully, hood still over her face.

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Back))

"Ah i see, the court can be horrible, i was a knight in the summer court." Isabella said nodding

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Yay!))

She raised an eyebrow again at that. "A knight? That's impressive."

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera "Thanks, it did have a lot of ups to it." She said thinking about it

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Sounds like it'd be interesting at least." She shrugged.

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera "It is a little fun working with the great good fellow or other wise know as puck. It is very interesting, you get to know everything there is in the kingdom to know." Isabella said a little sadden that she left that life behind

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She raised an eyebrow again. "I've heard that Goodfellow is very....annoying and rude." She said. "Doesn't sound like it'd be too fun to work with him."

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella grins. "He is rude but he is very funny and can be sweet." She shrugs. "You will just have to met him one day."

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Not so sure if I want to do that..." she muttered.

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella shrugs. "Well it doesn't matter to me, puck would kill me if he ever saw my face." Isabella sighs a little and stands up, she start to walk into the water. She stood in the middle of the river and waited for a sign and when she saw it she acted and grab a fish right from the waters. She smiles and looks at Jessica. "Want something to eat?"

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She raised an eyebrow when she caught the fish but now that she mentioned it she was starting to get a little hungry, but she should probably go back to the Court for that. She knew everything came with a price, even something as small as some of the food, she wouldn't be in anyone's debt.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera "Oh, stop worrying, i dont do that thing with everything comes with a price, it stupid. I have my share of prices and dont like it. So you wont be in my debt." Isabella said with a small roll of her eyes.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) she frowned slightly, quickly scanning what the other person had said, seeing if there was any room for her to have not said something, then just to be sure she asked. "Do I have your word that if I do take some of it I won't be in your debt?"

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella sighs, she knew this was coming, everyone she tried to help they just run away. "You have my word." she says

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Jessica relaxed slightly at that. "Okay then. I'll have some."

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella smiles. "By the way name is Isabella Jones." Isabella smiles again, she knew no fey ever dare give out their name. She walk back and started a fire with a flick of her wrist

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She frowned slightly. No wonder this fey was a rouge, she was crazy, that must have been why she was kicked out of the summer court.

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera "If you are thinking i am crazy, i am probably am but that doesn't matter because everyone hates me." She said cooking the fish

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Thwn its proably not a good idea to go around giving out your name."

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera "I am not going around giving my name, just you. That all, not like you are going to use it against me." Isabella said

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She raised an eyebrow. "And how do you know I won't?" she asked.

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera "I dont but i have faith your highness." She says looking down, Isabella saw Jessica face when she looked down in the water

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She stiffened, silently cursing as sheheard those words. She should get out of there.....

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera "Oh dont worry, i am not going to turn you in, why would i, the only courts i can live in hates me." She says and looks up, with a odd smile. "Beside, you dont want to go back, why would you be here if you did."

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She let out a breath. "Just trying to get away from the drama for a little while, and besides...Mother's in a pretry bad mood today." she said, pulling down tue hood now.

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella nods. "I have meet your mother, she is unique when she is in her moods." Isabella flicks her hand again pulling some water over to her

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She snorted. "Unique? That's a mild way of putting it."

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella grins. "Dont want to be rude, they say she can hear anything."

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "In her own court I'd say thats pretty true.. "

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella rise a eyebrow. "You can come closer to the fire, it anit going to bite." Isabella said and stomp her foot on the ground, sending rock flying to her hand, she use the rock to create plates. Isabella could control the elements

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She rose an eyebrow in return. "O had already saod its too hot here, I think going to the fire, would make it even worse."

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera Isaeblla shrugs and sent a plate flying over to Jessica. "Well then there some food. " Isabella put out the fire with her foot and sat down

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She gave a nod in thanks, taking a bite of the food. She was just glad to be away from the court for awhile, it was never good to be around when Mab was in a bad mood.

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella ate her fish quickly, then she played with some grass, she had to go soon it was getting late and the summer court fey always come out in night time to mess around.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She stood back up. "Well I should proably get going...."

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera Isabella nods and also stood up. "Me too, I need to create some potions for the fey who want them." She says and walks away from the river heading to her home.

« previous 1