Made for Your Entertainment discussion

Friends > Memories

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) What are your best memories with your friends? Wether it be hijacking your lil bros gummy bears or having a flash dance in the school cafeteria.

message 2: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Jun 10, 2013 01:59PM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 198 comments Uhm, me and my best friend went to a school dance, and there's this dude that chases her and they constantly slap each other. So at the dance, we were chasing him around the whole place, from the gym to the cafeteria :) After the principal saw people running and stuff, he yelled at all of us :D

Another is meeting my best friend! :) For a project, we had to build a robot out of junk that you find in your garage or whatever. So my best friend joined me and my friend in a group. And me and my best friend kept messing around ^-^ I would usually get yelled at for talking and laughing too much :D

Uhm another is at my best friend's (same one from the first memory) sleepover for her birthday. We all slept in the basement, and we would always scare each other because some of them were scared of ghosts. We played hide and seek in the dark, and I hid in one of those plastic boxes/containers. Hehe ^-^

Most of my best memories are with my best friends :) Along with getting in trouble with them hehe :D

message 3: by freddy, dark larrie activate (new)

freddy (wynter81) | 1358 comments Mod
My best moments:
Being with my besties is always a blast:)
Going down the Boomerang backwards at Seven Peaks was pretty memorable too...

BUT, One time i went to the mall with my friends Kylie, Bailey, and Lexi, and there was this gay guy!!! He kept talking on the phone, and scratching his butt! It was so funny!!

message 4: by Lena (new)

Lena Boudreau (cinderellaatmidnight) | 9 comments Once

message 5: by Lena (new)

Lena Boudreau (cinderellaatmidnight) | 9 comments Never mind.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (starjoy899) we coordinated a harlem shake in our school café!!

message 7: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) This'll take a while to type!! xD

message 8: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Okay, I'll start off with the latest.

Before school ended for summer vacation, we had a big big dance competition, called Kalaranjani on the second last day. I was one of the dancers, and we did a huge, huge amout of hard work for the day. So, when we arrived at school, we'd do the prayers, hang on our bags and march to the dance room for practice, the whole day. Because we didn't actually dance the hold time, we chatted and had fun. So one of the props used in the senior dance was a paper Dholak (It's an Indian Classical instrument...) So, one day, some senior guys and girls, some girls of my ownj grade and I were playing Antakshari. (Scroll down)One of the senior guys ended up with B and he hung the Dholak's string around his neck and began singing 'Balam' Pichkari' (This year's awesomest Bollywood song) playing the Dholak along. It was so funny, we literally rolled on the floor laughing. Then we sang along, and eventually got up, dancing along with the singing. It was a load of fun. xD It might not seem so, because it's actually, a type of an inside joke, you know hard to explain those are! xP

Antakshari- It's basically a Bollywood game, where everyone sit on the floor, and make an arrangement. Person 1 begins to sing, Person 2 continues with a song that started from the ending sound of the previous song. (FUN!!)

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith | 1 comments When my Bestie comes over and we do the stupidest things EVER!

message 10: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Just chilling and watching a movie or listening to music.

message 11: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) One time, my friend Kenzie had a sleepover at her house and we accidentally made a hole in her bedroom wall XD

message 12: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Lol XD

One time, at another friend's we put the sprinkler under her trampoline and jumped on it in shorts and t-shirts. :D It was all fun and games until the cute guys walked by...xD

message 13: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Ikr? :D

message 14: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Everyday is awesome with my friends, sharing those moments will be like cgeating on the awesome people that surround me. :D

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) I remember a sleep over i had a while back when me and my best friend tried waking up my other friend and when we did she was just like, "excuse me the statue of liberty is trying to sleep here." My best friend and i about died laughing, guess we know what a sugar crash does to her now, lol.

message 16: by Rime (new)

Rime Marmar (curlyfries2710) I remember once in my friends house we put Mentos and Pepsi and we blew up the kitchen XD

message 17: by Arwen (new)

Arwen I remember when i was about 8 i went to france, Paris and this guys tried to kiss me. I slapped him and then screamed bloody mary

message 18: by freddy, dark larrie activate (new)

One time my friend fell asleep early in a sleepover and we took pictures of her sleeping.

Also, we played Telestrations all night, til about 5 in the morning. Has anybody heard of Telestrations?

message 19: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Here's what happened today, you all know about my directioner friend Caroline, right? So, anyways, we were standing outside the classroom for punishment (don't ask...) and we were holding our clipboards because, well, don't ask. So, anyways, Caroline was like, 'Hey Shrishti, check out my clipboard.' And she showed to me. The red clipboard had ONE DIRECTION, ONE DREAM, ZAYN, HARRY, LIAM, LOUIS, NIALL, LOVE, HEARTS scribbled on like, every corner. I was like, 'You're kidding me, right?' And I showed her my clipboard. It was blue in colour and it had the same stuff scribbled everywhere. That is what we call a friend moment.

message 20: by freddy, dark larrie activate (new)

One time in school my best friend's class were writing poems. And my serious Directioner friend said "I'm gonna write about One Direction!" and the teacher got all pissed at her and said if she wrote about One Direction she'd get in huge trouble. But she wrote about them anyway haha :D

message 21: by freddy, dark larrie activate (new)

She writes about them so much that her teacher was annoyed :P

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) When i had a sleep over at my house with one of my friends, and we prank called a random guy named Joe and told him we needed his credit card number for his special order, Victoria's secret hunter orange thongs, and he went along with it.....

message 23: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) K, so today was absolutely FANTASTIC.
To understand the tale, you must know the following things:-
1> My bestie runs pretty fast.
2> We LOVE ice-cream.

Here we go-
I took a sandwich to school today for lunch which both of us halved and shared. It was obviously not enough for anyone, so we got to the usual routine of wandering (Which means looking for anyone even remotely familiar around the ice-cream stall.) So, yeah, we wandered, and we saw this girl we had in our division a few years back and we brought up the subject of how wonderful it is to see her again and how we should celebrate with her treating us with ice cream. The girl stared at us like we were weirdos and walked away to the stall so she cold by ice-cream for her friends and her-selves. S and I laughed and waited for her to return. When she did with 5-6 ice-creams in her hands, we pursued her till she got to her friends. She passed the ice-creams and S sneaked into their tiny group and made to grab the ice cream from one of our friend-but-not-a-close-one friends. The girl began running and S chased her. The girl finally gave up and handed the ice cream to us and then bean laughing along with we two. We opened the ice cream and a huge chunk fell out of it. S and I shared the small portion among us and celebrated our victory. It was like, a small piece we both got, but it was the hard-work we did to earn it that we enjoyed. :) :)

message 24: by Trisha (new)

Trisha It would probably be the first time we spoke... It was at the beginning of 6th grade and most of my friends went to the other middle school, so I was lonely. And I'm a really shy person, so the beginning of the year is the worst. Anyway, we were in theater class, and the theater teacher is really fun, and he told us to make 'machines', to do something repeatedly until he blows a whistle and then we all stop. So he put us in groups of four and I was lucky to get one of my friends with me, Shirley, but the other two girls in our group, Kailey and Savannah, we're already best friends and they were strangers to us. Shirley is just about as shy as me, so we were feeling really uncomfortable. Then together we came up with an idea. We would all scream nonsense at each other for a period of time, and then Kailey would scream "FRENCH FRIES" really loud and then we would all just drop to the floor. So when it was time to demonstrate to the class, I didn't feel as nervous as usual, even though I was with complete strangers. And we stood in a square yelling about purple hedgehogs and seventy four camels, and then Kailey screams "FRENCH FRIES!!" and we all just drop. I could hear the other three girls trying to hide their laughter like I was. And then the teacher told us that we had made the weirdest 'machine' that he's ever seen in all his years teaching. We all laughed. It sounds really weird, but it was awesome. Kailey, Savannah and I became best friends not too long after that :)

message 25: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Oh yeah!! And another one was at a field trip to The Great Escape. We had groups to go on the roller coasters and be awesome, and I ended up in a group with people I liked (Kailey, Savannah, my other friend Jasmine and some other girls that I get along with for the most part. My poor teacher had a group of all teenage girls). That day it was raining, and we got to walk around the park and ride roller coasters in the rain for four hours. We rode every ride in the park, and together, Kailey and I rode the Boomerang (my favorite) 4 times! And we called the lady working the Boomerang by name to freak her out (we went "Bye Alison!!" when the ride started up), but she just laughed. Kailey, Savannah, Jasmine and I made a pact not to scream on the Canyon Blaster, which I failed at miserably. The whole day at the park was fun! Even though I froze to death in wet clothes on the ride home, we all did. Jasmine and I had fun being idiots in our seat, and the people who sat in front of us and behind us were all our friends too (but the boys in front of us were watching us sleep, talk about creepy!). So I asked Jasmine what her favorite ride was, which, she said was the "Canyon Bastard" by accident. We laughed way harder at that than we probably should've. But I got home that day drenched from head to toe with a huge smile on my face.

message 26: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Those memories seem so nice!! I PROMISE I'LL READ THEM AS SOON AS I CAN GET BACK ONLINE AGAIN.
Toodles guys, I'll miss ya!

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 53 comments Well I went to a sleepover with my friend and fan-girling buddy with Percy Jackson. We were at Camp Half Blood. I was Leo most of the time and she was Annabeth. We had a whole lot of paint ball fights and had an incident with laughing gas and it ended up with Leo geting dressed up in a pink tu tu and a floppy hat. We had the most awesomest time!! :) it was also really funny cuz Leo kept hitting on Annabeth!! One part we faked Annabeth kissing an invisible Percy and Leo is watching from cabin nine and he sets himself on fire with blue fire and screams/sobs out "IM JEALOUS!!!!!" We had the most awesomest time!!!