¡¡¡WE NEED SPAM TO SURVIVE!!! xD discussion

¡¡¡RANDOM CHAT!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Rose Cairns (oliviarose098) | 1 comments Hey people

message 9: by maria (last edited Jun 10, 2013 01:06PM) (new)

maria Hey!!
Thanks VQ for inviting meee!\
btw i love crazyawesome's profile pic!!

message 10: by maria (new)

maria no probs!

message 11: by maria (new)

maria me too!
Spam meat and spam...spam.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) nothing much doing my exam (building rollercoasters)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) yep, now is English class studying for Vocabulary test.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Nothing much.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just hanging out with Reshikami the Reshiram and Destructoid the Hydreigon in the Dark Dimension.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I just ate breakfast so I'm not hungry, Destructoid keeps mentioning lunch so I think he's hungry.

Reshikami: "Dark Arceus, why do you eat breakfast so late...I'm starving, why can't we get some lunch already?"

"Silence, fool, we'll all eat lunch in a little while!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I am in band doing a test thing. (like theory)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I am good. I have today and then tomorrow (are full days and then Wed- Friday and then Monday are half days ((Exam days)) )

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) A little. So basically that are my last days of school.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) yep, since there were snow days we are getting out on the 25th

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I probably won't be on for about 2 hours because I am in school (physical education and band)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Well, I am on until 11:00, then I will be back on for about 25 minutes (at lunch) then I actually might be on for band. Depends.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hewo!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Mary D (Malik/Payne) wrote: "Okay! And what are you doing? Other than goodreads"

I am in physical education.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) yeah, but I have exams coming up and I am studying, but we have free time soo yeah.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) yeah, nine going to tenth. Okay so I have a character that was born on leap year and he is supposed to be eighteen, how old is he actually? ((if you want more explanation, just ask))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Mary D (Malik/Payne) wrote: "Yeah! What is the charrie for?"

Oh, just a roleplay in a group and a story I am doing.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

so, who's gonna buy me cookies?
YOU PROMISED!!! *tantrum*

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm eating cheese!

message 48: by Catie (new)

Catie :P

message 50: by Catie (new)

Catie I want strawberries!!!!..but I cant have them :(

« previous 1 3 4