Comments Showing 1-50 of 539 (539 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Hallo

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Rauenzahn (morelle14) | 11526 comments Mod
Hello :)

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) So what kind of rp do you prefer?

message 4: by Hannah (new)

I don't care I like all rp

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Ok cool
Then how about paranomal/romance?

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Yeah that sounds cool,

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) I don't know if this idea's good:

A princess tries to search for a cure for her dying mother, and she meets a mysterious guy on her journey. They hate each other at first, but then he saves her from warriors who have hated her family for some secret reason. They befriend each other and fall in love.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hmmm I like it sounds cool who do you wanna be

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Do you mind if I take the girl?

message 10: by Hannah (new)

No that's cool. I'll be the guy

message 11: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Thanks :P

message 12: by Hannah (new)

You wanna start

message 13: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Oh wait I have to create my charrie first

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Haha me too, ugh stupid me

message 15: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Lol let's just rp without charries :)

message 16: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Yeah just made mine

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Oh anyways we could do a rp without cherries, but hey my dude is supposed to be a werewolf to cuz I have always wanted to be a werewolf.

message 18: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Okay then, I'll just switch my character's species. brb

message 19: by Hannah (new)

But wasn't your girl a werewolf?

message 20: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Oh god, I totally misunderstood your post. I thought you wanted your guy to be a werewolf, so... long story. Oops

message 21: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) I'll just be a fairy now, doesn't matter :)

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Wait now I'm confused, so your girl is a werewolf right?

message 23: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) No, a faery

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Ooooh and mine is a werewolf got it :)

message 25: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Haha well that was confusing. You wanna start?

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Kane raced through the woods, he loved being a wolf, it was so carefree and awesome.

message 27: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Reina's dark hair blew in the wind as she heavily tromped across the cold desert.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Kane reached the edge if the woods, he groaned, the desert, he turned around and ran back into the woods, he found a spot to settle down and fell asleep.

message 29: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Her heart pumped wildly in her chest. The wind whistled even louder than before, and Reina battled its force. The sky was getting darker than before. Reina stopped and looked around, hoping for some sign that she wasn't in the middle of nowhere, but she found none. She was lost.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Kane couldn't fall asleep, he hated when this happened, he began to run towards the desert, he wanted a good run.

message 31: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) After another hour of running, Reina gave up. She collapsed onto the barren land of the desert and weakling muttered an enchantment that would shield her from outsiders.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Kane sniffed magic, intrigued he followed the trail.

message 33: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) The desert held a peculiar coziness that made Reina think back to her bedroom. Ahh... those flush pillows and that velvety plump mattress. Stop it, she scolded herself. I musn't think of home. I mustn't cry. But she cried anyway. She drifted off into blackness.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Kane finally found the origin of the magic, he broke the weak hiding spell. A girl lay there, curled up, he picked her up and carried her in the direction of the forest."

message 35: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Reina dreamed of someone holding her. The hands were strong and masculine. That was strange. Suddenly, Reina opened her eyes and saw--to her utter bewilderment and shock--that she was in the hands of a guy.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Kane kept walking finally he reached the edge of the forest, he walked in, quickly finding his earlier spot. He started to build a fire.

message 37: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "What--Who are you?" Reina called out, still drowsy.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Kane turned to her, "ah it seems sleeping beauty has awoken."

message 39: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Reina stumbled away from him, and asked again, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Kane rolled his eyes, "geez, all I did was save you. If you want to leave then fine, I was just trying to be nice."

message 41: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Save me? Save me from what?" Reina suddenly remembers her spell. "How did you get to me? I had a protection spell."

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Kane rolled his eyes again, "listen, whatever your name is, your spell was so weak, a child could have broken it. I saved you from dying out there, if you don't know where you are in the desert then you will die."

message 43: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "Excuse me?!" Reina couldn't believe the nerve of this guy. He acted like he did a favor for her, but as far as she knew, there weren't any dangers out in the cold, barren desert. "I was fine out there by myself, thank you very much. And my spells are not weak."

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Kane smirked, "think again sweetheart, listen you were cold and you obviously don't have any sense of direction. I was helping you out, however I had forgotten how stuck up you faeries are. Won't accept help from anybody."

message 45: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) "You've got to be kidding me." Reina was riled up now. She hated when people discriminated against her species. Just because faeries looked delicate didn't mean they were weak. "I didn't need your help. You--" she broke off, suddenly realizing that she didn't know where they were. "Were are we?"

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Kane shrugged, "in a forest, I don't really keep track."

message 47: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) They were in a clearing, surrounded by tall green trees. Curiously, the desert was nowhere in sight. Reina walked around. This was the place her shaman said was the cure for her mother.

"Are you sure you don't know where we are" she asked.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Kane looked at her, "I know we are in a forest and I know how to get around it. I know where everything is, but I don't know what forest this is or what kingdom."

message 49: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Reina didn't answer. She walked away from him, searching for a sign of a hut or a person that might have a clue about her mother's cure.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Kane shrugged, what an odd fairy. He ignored her and laid down, closing his eyes.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11