I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Did you like the Colorado Mountain series?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Johnson (jenjohnsonohio) Hi! I love Kristen Ashley books and have read all the Rock Chick, Dream Man , Unfinished Heroes, and Chaos books. I am wondering if the Colorado Mountain series is good. Any thoughts or opinions? Thanks!

message 2: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Price (wwdcanada) | 2 comments Yes love them

❤️ Diana ❤️ | 17 comments Yes, Max is AWESOME!!!!!

message 4: by P.A. (new)

P.A. Lupton (palupton) | 15 comments I love them. The first book wasn't my favorite, but I still really enjoyed it. Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain, #2) by Kristen Ashley and Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) by Kristen Ashley were amazing though-both 5 star reads for me. Awesome Alpha Males.

The thing I love the most about her series is you can read each one as a stand alone and if you haven't read one in the series in a long time you don't need to reread to refresh yourself. I save all my KA reads for when I'm in a book funk and can't find something to read. Then I pick up a Kristen Ashley I haven't read yet and I always know it'll be good. She's one of my fav authors.

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Yes.....I've only read the first 2 in the series and loved them both. Can't wait to read the rest. ..love Kristen Ashley.

message 6: by Bev (new)

Bev  | 23 comments Loved the series, one of my all time favourites

message 7: by Dicina (new)

Dicina | 36 comments Book 2 and 4 are my favorites! The first book (The Gamble) is the first book I read of KA ever and I liked it, now I am glad I kept reading this series because with Sweet Dreams I was gone for.... Tate I love you lol

message 8: by P.A. (last edited Jun 10, 2013 12:24PM) (new)

P.A. Lupton (palupton) | 15 comments Dicina wrote: "Book 2 and 4 are my favorites! The first book (The Gamble) is the first book I read of KA ever and I liked it, now I am glad I kept reading this series because with Sweet Dreams I was gone for.... ..."

^5's I just said the same thing 2 and 4 are my fav. LOL I loved Tate too. Except for the one part in the beginning when (view spoiler)

message 9: by Dicina (new)

Dicina | 36 comments P.A. wrote: I just said the same thing 2 and 4 are my fav. LOL I loved Tate too. Except for the one part in the beginning when (view spoiler)

Yes I hated it too, but then again it is also why I loved him in the end. I have a real thing for alpha men who are jerks in the beginning then turn out to be great. Like Tate, and Joe Callahan and Hawk Delgado

message 10: by Vee (new)

Vee Paige | 256 comments My favorite of her series. I loved every single one of them.

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments I loved The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley . Max was awesome and I loved how he called her "duchess"

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen Johnson (jenjohnsonohio) Woo hoo then! Thanks ladies! I'm going to add them all to my tbr list now! I appreciate the input! I figured they were going to be alpha males because they all are in her books. I absolutely LOVE KA books! Every one I've read! Now I'm excited for a whole new series of hers!

message 13: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 25 comments I loved the first 3 but couldn't seem to get through the fourth one though I've heard it's fantastic. The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley was actually my first KA book ever! She writes some of the best alpha males of all time and Max, Tate, and Ty are perfect testaments to that!

message 14: by Malinda (new)

Malinda (malindad) | 844 comments I loved this series. Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain, #2) by Kristen Ashley (5+ stars for this one) is my fave but Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) by Kristen Ashley was a close second. I thought Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) by Kristen Ashley was great and The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley was my least fave of the 4 but still great (it was my lowest rating of the 4 at 4.5 stars).

I love Kristen Ashley but this series is my favorite. :D

message 15: by J (new)

J (jfa3) | 2 comments I too have read all the KA books including her new ones this year. I have found it hard to find similar books... andy suggestions. I love that the women she writes about are a girls girl and embraces women friendships but of course my favorite is her alpha males. Thanks for a suggestions.

message 16: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments I don't know anyone that writes like her. I like that the women are REAL..they are not size 2 110 lbs. they have curves like most women..ass, tits and a belly...and NO ONE writes alpha male like her..

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen Johnson (jenjohnsonohio) Same here. She's a unique and awesome writer! I can't think of any other author that I want to read every single solitary thing they put out because I know the characters are all going to rock!