Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Blackbird and Vicky

Comments Showing 1-50 of 827 (827 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 5369 comments Mod
((do you wanna go first? :) ))

message 2: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (nah you can go first. im not good at starting things.)

message 3: by Broken Arrow (new)

((me neither.. where do you want them to be?))

message 4: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments (they could meet in the city. Donovan could be just getting on his motorcycle. yours could be doing whatever...or it could start out like what Iesha and I did. your choice)

message 5: by Broken Arrow (new)

((let's go with the first one ;) ))

It was night.Aria walked down the deserted street and sat at a bench in the park. she could hear the engines of the cars and the motorcycles from the road near the park.

message 6: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Dnonvan was just leaving the club that he worked at. "See you guys tomorrow," he said. He got on his electric green bike and drove down the road. He was passing the park when he caught the scent of a girl.

message 7: by Broken Arrow (new)

Aria saw a motorcycle passing by and she thought she could smell another werewolf, too.

message 8: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments What the hell, Donovan thought. He swirved to the left as a truck sped by him. "What where youre going moron!" the truck driver yelled. Donovan pulled into the park's parking lot and the scent of the girl was stronger. Strange, he thought. Shes a werewolf.

message 9: by Broken Arrow (last edited Jun 10, 2013 11:47AM) (new)

Aria could feel the werewolf scent even closer. she was a 'new' werewolf, so she couldn't be sure at first, but now she was.

message 10: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Donovan got off his bike and walked down the path that led to the park pond. He saw a figure sitting on one of the benches and he hid behind a tree. Crap, he thought. The girl was the wolf attack victim from last month. This could go really good...or really bad, he thought.

message 11: by Broken Arrow (new)

Aria could feel someone staring at her and the scent of werewolf wasn't gone. she didn't know if she should feel safe or if she was in danger.

message 12: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Im no threat to you," Donovan said from behind the tree. "Dont be afriad," he said calmly. What am I doing, he thought

message 13: by Broken Arrow (new)

"Then show me your face"she said.

message 14: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Donovan came out from behind the tree and into the light of a nearby lamp. "Satisfied?" he asked. He took off his jacket and stood there with his arms out wide. "Im unarmed," he said.

message 15: by Broken Arrow (new)

Yes,she was satisfied.he was extremely hot!"i didn't ask if you were armed" she said.

message 16: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "I know but you thought it," he said with a smile. I can get into the deepest corners of yor mind, he thought to her. "Im Donovan Caine," he said. He slipped his jacket back on and took a step toward her.

message 17: by Broken Arrow (new)

"I'm Aria Moon.cool jacket!"she said smiling.

message 18: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Thanks it was my brother's. So was the motorcycle," he said as he pointed at his electro green cycle. She seems harmless, he thought. "Whatcha doin out here by yourself? It's kinda late dont you think?"

message 19: by Broken Arrow (new)

"I just wanted to take some fresh air".

message 20: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Well its dangerous at night. Especially for a new wolf like yourself. Let me give you a ride home," Donovan offered. He held out his hand and waited for Aria to take it. "I dont bite...much," he said with a devil's smile.

message 21: by Broken Arrow (new)

"Umm...and what if i want to stay here for a while?" She Said and raised an eyebrow.

message 22: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Then I'll leave you alone and head back to my home. I do have to.return to work tomarrow you know." Donovan wasnt sure what to do really. Should I leave or stay, he asked himself.

message 23: by Broken Arrow (new)

She grinned"if you have work,then maybe you should go,i'll stay here!"

message 24: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Okay then," he said as he turned to walk away. He got on his motorcycle and drove away. Once he was out of the girl's sight he parked his bike in an alley and spied on Aria. Im not leaving you that easily, he thought.

message 25: by Broken Arrow (new)

Aria was just sitting there doing nothing. Actually,there was something that she was doing,thinking about that guy.he was just her type.she was stupid to let him leave,but she didn't want to seem weak or desperate!

message 26: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Donovan was enchanted by the girl in the park. Shes beautiful, he thought as he watched her. He caught the scent of danger on the breeze. Crap. Four very large and very drunk guys were walking toward Aria. Donovan got out of his hiding place and revved his bike's engine.

message 27: by Broken Arrow (new)

Aria heard the noise of a motorcycle again.did he come back?;she thought.

message 28: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Donovan pulled up to Aria and stopped. "Get on if you want to live," he said. He didnt wait for her to say anything. He grabbed her arm and threw her onto the back of his bike behind him. He speeded away right as the thugs came running toward the bench where Aria used to sit. "You can open your eyes now Aria," he mumbled.

message 29: by Broken Arrow (new)

Had he just saved her?:she thought.but she was too proud to admit it. "I don't remember asking for your help!"she said.

message 30: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Youre welcome," he said. He drove back to his house and pulled in to his garage. He got off his bike and waited for Aria to get off. "Well?" he asked impatiently.

message 31: by Broken Arrow (new)

Aria didn't get off the motorcycle. "Umm..why am i here?"

message 32: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Youre house is just three houses down. I watch you walk to the bookstore all the time. Get off my bike please," he says kindly. Aria got off and stood there. "You can leave now. I wont hold you captive, but if you want to stay because your mom is afraid of what youve become then thats fine by me. Just ignore the other wolves that live here if youre staying," Donovan said as he waited to close the garage.

message 33: by Broken Arrow (new)

She thought about it for a while. "Well,my mum doesn't know yet what i am,but i guess that i could stay here for tonight since it's late."

message 34: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Bad idea, he thought. He closed the garage and invited Aria in. Inside the house was neat and well decorated. "Make yourself at home," he said as he walked past Aria and in to the kitchen. Another girl was cooking while three guys were sitting at the table playing slap jack. "Bam!" Donovan yelled as a jack was placed down. "Wait your turn," the white haired guy said. "Whatever," Donovan mumbled. "Guys we have a guest. This is Aria Moon. Shes the victim of last month's attack," he stated to the small group.

message 35: by Broken Arrow (new)

Aria was waiting at the living room. cool place:she thought.she sat on a sofa and looked around.she could here what the others were saying,but she didn't think that it would be much of importance,so she. didn't.

message 36: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Why is she here?" Donovan smiled as he took a drink from his soda."Because I invited her to stay the night. Its late and I didnt think she should walk home this late at night. Chill Will," he said. "Cassidy make a plate of food for Aria. Leon make sure she's comfortable. Tyler make sure theres a guest room for her to sleep in and Will stop being a jerk for now." Donovan comanded.

message 37: by Broken Arrow (new)

Aria was still waiting.should she go find him?nah..not a good idea

message 38: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Donny!" Will yells as Donovan walks into the living room. He hands Aria a soda and sits across from her turning on the tv. He sits there and out of the corner of his eye he saw Aria staring at him. "May I help you Ms. Moon?" he asks.

message 39: by Broken Arrow (new)

"Umm.no" she said and drunk a little of her soda.

message 40: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments The guys came into the living room and either sat on the floor away from Aria or somewhere near her. "Aria meet my pack. The white haired guy is Leon. The two red heads are the twins Tyler and Cassidy. And the grumpy guynis Will."

message 41: by Broken Arrow (new)

"Hi" she said waving to them and smiling.

message 42: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Cassidy smiled, Leon and Tyler waved, and Will frowned. "This is only the city team. The rest of the pack is hanging out in the forests just south of here," Donovan said. "Dont tell her everything Donny," Will said.

message 43: by Broken Arrow (new)

What is wrong with that guy?will,that's his name,isn't it?:she thought

message 44: by Broken Arrow (new)

Well,at least Donny was sweet.

message 45: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments Cassidy sat down next to Aria ad gave her a smile. "Cassidy wont bite. Shes the sweetest one here," Donny said.

message 46: by Broken Arrow (new)

"I see..."she said and smiled at Cassidy.

message 47: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Howd you get bit?" Leon asked as kindly as possibly. Donovan stared at his white haired friend and Leon averted his eyes. "Forgive me alpha," he said.

message 48: by Broken Arrow (new)

What was going on there?and what did Leon called Donny?Alpha?"umm..i prefer not to talk about this"

message 49: by Blackbird (new)

Blackbird | 2775 comments "Thats fine. Hey Cass I think your dinner is burning," Donny said. Cassidy ran into the kitchen and Tyler took her place on the couch. "Im Tyler," he said. "Im Cassidy's twin." He gave Aria a big smile that made her smile back.

message 50: by Broken Arrow (new)

"I can tell,you two look a lot alike." she said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17