Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

PRINCESS PRIMROSE and the CURSE OF THE BIG SLEEP
AUTHORS' CORNER > Honest Reviews wanted--Princess Primrose and the Curse of The Big Sleep

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi (bobbichukran) Hi all! I can send PDF files to anyone who is willing to read my new middle grade novel, Princess Primrose and the Curse of the Big Sleep and give it an honest review. It's a comedy caper, fairy tale detective mash-up. I posted a free chapter on my website, if you want to take a peek first. Thanks!
http://bobbichukran.com

M.G. King (mgking) | 728 comments I'd love to read PRINCESS PRIMROSE! I'll message you with my email address.

message 3: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi (bobbichukran) Thank you, M. G.! Appreciate it. bobbi c.

message 4: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi (bobbichukran) M.G. wrote: "I'd love to read PRINCESS PRIMROSE! I'll message you with my email address."

I sent you the PDF file this morning. LMK if you have questions. Thanks again---bobbi c.

M.G. King (mgking) | 728 comments So well written! You have a really fun middle grade voice -- thanks for sending this to me -- I put reviews on Amazon & Goodreads. Hope you do a sequel with your lady detectives Rapunzel Rapunzel and Snow White : )

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul Aertker (paulaertker) Bobbi, Yes I want to join this party. Please send my way. Thanks.

message 7: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi (bobbichukran) Thank you SO much, M.G.! I do plan on a sequel, eventually. :-) Glad to hear that I got the voice right, too. :-) See that, TWO smileys in a row! LOL.
PRINCESS PRIMROSE and the CURSE OF THE BIG SLEEP by Bobbi A. Chukran

message 8: by Bobbi (new) - added it

Bobbi (bobbichukran) Paul wrote: "Bobbi, Yes I want to join this party. Please send my way. Thanks."

Please send me your e-mail address, and will do! Thanks so much! bobbi@bobbichukran.com