Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > Under and Over Hills

Comments Showing 1-50 of 425 (425 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hills, where you can stay for leisure, to feel the wind on your face...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine couldn't get up even if she wanted too. Her legs would be paralyzed for a few weeks, maybe even a little bit over a month. She tried to get up but she collapsed to the wooden floor. She just laid there, face on the floor, unable to get up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Madelaine? Are you alright?" The elf asked.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) The Beast grabbed onto the fortress, halting it violently in mid-air. It began burning it, fire leaping from his skin to the wood.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas swore and looked over the railing. What in the merciful heavens is that? He thought. He quickly grabbed his weapons and began shooting at the beast, whilst raising the alarm. "ALL HANDS TO DECK!" He yelled. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great just great." Woodsong said running up to the decks.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woodsong, hurry we need your help," Legolas siad, relieved at his friend's appearance.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"With what Legolas?" Woodsong asked there past argument forgotten for now.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look-" he pointed downwards.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"What in the name of Christ is that?" Woodsong asked him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am not the one to ask." Legolas replied with a frown. "Because I. Have no. Idea. what. that. is."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Legolas don't attack." Woodsong said slowly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not?" He said, drawing back another arrow.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're not making any difference we need to escape and reorganize." Woodsong said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed. "You are right."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then lets try to get out of here." He said.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"NOw that is a good suggestion. Let us just hope those not aboard this ship have not made it to these hills yet." He said.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Legolas if not you know I'm going back." Woodsong said looking at his friend.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's either a good thing or a bad thing. She must be alive though, a horse is slower than this aircraft, and this fiery monster down there is i'm sure more lethal than the frost lands..." He frowned.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's still a chance." Woodsong said looking at the beast

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. Think like an optimist, Woodsong, and you will find it easier." Legolas said with a small smile.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong laughed a short laugh and looked at him. "Sometimes I'm optimistic sometimes I'm depressing right now I'm depressed."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"But why? There is a 9/10 chance she's alive, Woodsong." Legolas said. "Actually, a 9.5/10 chance."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I already left one behind I am not going to leave the other." Woodsong said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas sighed and put a hand on his friend's arm. "I understand, but for now, relax."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will try." Woodsong said with a sigh.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"There we go." Legolas said with a small smile. He patted his friend's shoulder reassuringly.

message 28: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Boromir walked over to the others, "Hi Legolas"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong smiled back at his friend and looked at him.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello there, my old friend!" Legolas said with a smile.

message 31: by Ken (last edited Aug 25, 2013 09:00AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Long time no see, How are things in Mirkwood?" Boromir replied

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, My Father fares well as usual." He said.

message 33: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "That is good. And of our old friends Frodo and the rest of the Fellowship?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong looked at the two of them and then turned to leave.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Also doing quite well. So tell me," he said, nodding to Woodsong, then turning back to Boromir, "how are you?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong nodded back and left.

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Fine, as is Gondor, making some repairs they are, but they are fine"

message 38: by Drax (last edited Aug 25, 2013 09:42AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) The Beast's hand began pulling the ship towards him, rumbling. Its fire licked at the flying fortress.

message 39: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Boromir looked at the beast, "What the- is that thing and where did it come from"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine still couldn't get up. She turned her head and looked out the ship. "D*mn. If only I had a wheelchair." Madelaine said to herself. She sat on the end of the stairs, and shooched her way up. She sat up at the top of the stairs, at the deck, and looked out. "Great just great." She muttered.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know it looks hopeless." Woodsong said walking over to Madelaine and picked her up.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"It IS hopeless." Madelaine said. "If you get me a wicker chair without the legs, wheels, and a few nails, I'm sure I could make myself a wheel chair." Madelaine said.

message 43: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Whatever that thing is, let's hope it doesn't come back"

message 44: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 14984 comments Mod
((Too much RPing while I'm gone!))

Fiera and Toby ((And Drax?)) were still in the fortress. She scooped him up and put him on her back, running up onto the deck. "Toby, we're really going to need some kind of magic!"

message 45: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((idk where Drax went. He was here 5 hours and 15 mins ago))

message 46: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Back now.))

Drax was too busy praying that he had a next life as something peaceful, like a tree.

The Beast kept pulling the fortress closer, its other hand raising to destroy it.

message 47: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((I've lost track of what is going on))

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((The Beast is going to kill you all if you don't abandon ship. You, currently, cannot defeat it.

message 49: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((That part I get, but how the heck did it get into hobbiton?))

message 50: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 14984 comments Mod
Fiera turned back and grabbed Drax by his collar, dragging him forward and standing at the far end of the fortress, the part that wasn't in the hands of the Balrog. "Toby, can you do something, anything?"

Toby tried, and he managed to extend about two dozen feet of ice out from the side of the fortress.

"You know, Drax, some weather magic would really come in handy about now."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9