Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > The Bywater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The great river that flows through Hobbiton.

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen sat on a low branch of a tree that overhung the river. Her cape dangled down, rippling slightly in the wind as she watched the clouds float past.

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen road next to the water, looking down at the waves.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin As Ellen saw Arwen approaching she recognised her as her kin. She dropped down onto the riverside not far from arwen and when she hit the ground she went into a bow "my lady" she said

message 5: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen was a little startled, but then realized it was her kin Ellen. "Ellen!", she said happily, jumping off Asfaloth. "It's such a pleasure to meet you again." She also made a little bow, but then went over to her and hugged her.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin Rather awkward with such close personal interaction Ellen said "Arwen! I'm a little fuzzy on our last meeting, I wasn't fully aware we had!" She laughed "old age. When was that again?"

message 7: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled. "We only met once, a long time ago, when we were kids. But I remember all my kin. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable!", she said awkwardly, blushing.

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen smiled "My only ever trip outside home I think. Let me reintroduce myself, I am Elenwë Tiri Olé, you're second cousin once removed on your fathers side, if I have my facts right" she said, smirking

message 9: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled. "That sounds correct. You should visit us in Rivendell!", she said enthusiastically.

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin "That'd be nice" said Elenwë, it's been a long time since I've travelled much in the wild. And a beautiful elf city might remind me of home" he said longingly

message 11: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled. "Come, it isn't a long ypjourney. We can rest here and move on tomorrow."

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin Elenwë looked up and smiled "will they welcome such an outcast as me?" She asked a bit too sweetly

message 13: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll be welcomed", she said with a smile. She went over to the tree and sat down, letting Asfaloth graze.

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin "That's a beautiful horse you have" said Elenwë, patting his neck

message 15: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled. "Why thank you. His name is Asfaloth", she said, standing up and giving him an apple. "He loves apples!"

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin Elenwë laughed "So I see!" She lay down on the grass and for a minute or two there was silence "I met the handsome Ellesar the other day, something of a fancy of yours I believe?" She asked cheekily

message 17: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments " Aragorn?", Arwen said, rolling her eyes," he's just a friend. You don't need to worry, he isn't taken", she said with a smirk. She sat down in the grass and got an apple out for herself, taking a bite.

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin "Just a friend? I heard differently! I heard you were the next Beren and Luthien!" She said with a smile and a laugh "no no I'm not interested, although he is a useful ally..."

message 19: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen just chuckled and kept eating her apple. "Let's get some rest, we have a journey to take on tomorrow!"

message 20: by Erin (new)

Erin "Yes! And who knows, Lord Aragorn may be there!" She said giving her a wink "what can you tell me of my cousin ((Elrond))? What are the numbers at rivendell?"

message 21: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled. "You will see it all tomorrow. But just so you know, Elrond is one of the nicest men I know!"

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin "I'm glad, the line of the eldar runs thin" she said, pride in her voice

message 23: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled. "Let's get some rest. IBig journey ahead tomorrow", she said smiling. She leaned against the tree and closed her eyes.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine and Sam walked, sitting next to the stream. "Sam, there's a problem, between me and Legolas. A big problem."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"And what would that be?" Sam asked her concerned.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"We were fighting, about me going to Mordor. I told him I never wanted to see him again, and I hated him, and he said the same thing back. I don't hate him. I-I love him. But I don't think he loves me anymore. The other day, before the fight, he didn't seem like he wanted to say I love you back. And way before this, when I had been consumer by darkness, h-he held Elaine's hand, and she almost kissed him. She loves him. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I just wish I could forget everything. Wipe him from my memory, so he can actually be with someone who will love him. Because, to be honest I'll never be enough for him." Madelaine admitted on the verge of tears. She sniffled trying not to cry.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Madelaine no one can ever fully stop loving someone it is an impossibility, and about the not saying I love you back have you ever notice if he is uncomfortable or just plain awkward in those situations?" He asked her "and about the holding hands thing I'm pretty sure they're just friends with benefits they have a chance but I don't think Legolas will go for it now Elaine wold but being who she is, she'll wait till he makes a move on her not the other way around." Sam said hoping it made her feel better.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. Maybe your right. But-" Madelaine pressed her lips together. "I just don't feel it. I've never felt true love, until I met him. I was bullied and different in my world. All I had was my family and even my siblings made fun of me. My parents were the only ones who truly understood me."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Try to think if you already haven't that is try to think about his postion has there been any strain in his life before or after the fight within a five day range?" Sam asked calmly,

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah... But he's doing better. His father is back and he's really happy. I should just give him a break." Madelaine said. "Just a break."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I think if he's happy enough try confronting him again and see what happens if he is happy enough he'll soon forget about it and if he doesn't well I can't exactly help you with that." He said sadly,

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, thanks Sam. Your a really good friend," Madelaine said standing up. She helped him stand up and they walked back to Frodo's hole.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"As are you." He said as they walked.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong walked along the bywater speaking dwarvish to himself which he picked up from an old friend of his.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Samwise looked out at the bywater with curiously.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas, sure enough, found the hobbit by the name of Samwise Gamgee on the banks of the bywater. "Good day, my little friend, Woodsong was looking for you."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wonder why that is, he was always strange even more so than an elf." Sam said smiling a bit.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas huffed. "Well, I suppose you could say so. Now come," he said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where?" Sam asked standing up all the same.

((Gtg))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((aww ok))

"The village of Hobbiton," Legolas said calmly and turned to walk.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then." Sam said following Legolas.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2013 04:26PM) (new)

An owl dropped a letter in Legolas' hands. It read:

"Dear Woodsong, Legolas, Sam, Frodo, and Anne,

Don't worry about me, when you find I'm gone. Yes, I'm in Mordor. I'm with Ty and Toby, in the Frost Lands. Yeah, that's where Ty has been. He lives in a hole... It's so weird. Anyways, we're going to save Fiera, possibly, and I won't get myself killed. Not even a scratch. Ok maybe a few scratches but you get what I mean. Ty and I will be protecting Water boy, best we can. Oh and Ty says he won't get any of us killed. So yeah, thats it. Love you guys! Be back in a few days... Hopefully.

Yours Truly,
Madelaine
."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well that is interesting." Sam said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ugh... I got sick today. Note to self: Never eat school lunch, AGAIN.))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Your telling me there horrid!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Indeed," Legolas said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol im in school. mentor time))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, I am. There were pools, pools! Of grease on the pizza.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well shall we continue?" Sam asked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine ran to Sam and Legolas. "We need to leave now, " she said, breathing heavily. She looked as if she'd just run a race.

« previous 1