Comments Showing 1-50 of 630 (630 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where the Hobbits live.

message 2: by Glitchieyt (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 1557 comments Mod
The Shire

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen galloped into the village, past the old mill, and waited for Elaine to catch up at the gate at the bottom of Bag End. She had her red hooded cape brought up over her face so as to hid her features from the nosey hobbits.

message 4: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments Elaine came in at a trot. She looked at Ellen. "Let us find them and warn them. I will also give them the gifts Eowyn asked me to give them." She had her hood down and was getting awed stares from the young hobbits.

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin "Do you suppose we shall find them in bag end?"

message 6: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Possibly." Elaine said. She dismounted the stallion. And led him to bag end.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen jumped down off her horse and tied her to the fence at the bottom of the hill. She skipped up to walk alongside Elaine, glancing a shy look at her determined face as they walked. "What is this parcel? If I may ask"

message 8: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Eowyn wanted to give them each a symbol of Rohan. She made them each a clip for their travel cloaks."

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen looked disappointed "a brooch? I thought we were delivering an almighty weapon or something exciting!" She said with a twinkle in her eye

message 10: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments Elaine smiled. "Eowyn, feels that something small was enough. Besides they have their weapons."

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin "I suppose they are only little creatures anyways" they had reached the door and Ellen knocked

message 12: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments Elaine chuckled. "They are rather strong for little creatures."

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin "I've never had the pleasure of a display of their strength!" There was a moments silence "...do you think he's in" no one came to the door

message 14: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Frodo Baggins?" Elaine knocked.

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin "Wait, look!" Ellen said as she pointed to a deep scratch and what could be a burn mark on the edge of the door. She turned the door knob and it opened "it's unlocked..."

message 16: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments Elaine went in. "Frodo?" She ducked to keep from hitting hangng objects.

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen pulled her long Elven blade from its scabbard in a quiet and fluid movement "Elaine, I like it not." The air was dank

message 18: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Neither do I. Frdo baggins!"

message 19: by Glitchieyt (new)

(( If nobody has frodo, I can RP him for you ))

message 20: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments ((Cool go for it. I don't think he's been taken.))

message 21: by Glitchieyt (last edited Jul 10, 2013 05:55AM) (new)

A pitter patter of footsteps could be heard from the back. It was Frodo. "Bilbo, is that you? I thought you were off to Rivendell to see how your book was coming along." He froze when he saw Ellen and Elaine. "Um, can I help you?" He asked.

message 22: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Hello, Frodo. I'm sure you don't remember, I am Elaine an elf of Mirkwood. I have a gift from Eowyn for you and some bad tidings."

message 23: by Glitchieyt (new)

Frodo gave a saddened look. "What's Happened?" He asked. His pipeweed was smouldering on the table.

message 24: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Sauron may be returning once again and his officers might come after you and the other three."

message 25: by Glitchieyt (new)

Frodo gave a horrified look. "Sam.." He said. "Where did you hear of this? We destroyed the ring years ago."

message 26: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "I came across orc blades on my way back to Mirkwood from Rohan. I did not think anything of it till I had heard from Ellen and Legolas of the officers."

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin "Ellen, at your service" said Ellen with a small bow and a large smile. She sheathed her sword

message 28: by Erin (new)

Erin "Ellen, at your service" said Ellen with a small bow and a large smile. She sheathed her sword

message 29: by Glitchieyt (new)

Frodo sat down. "I do not know what to do now." He said, saddened and looking at the fireplace. "I remember Gimli and Gandalf visiting us for another Birthday of Bilbo. Now, he may not see another day of peace again."

message 30: by Erin (new)

Erin "Do not fear Frodo, we are here to protect you and your kin, and prevent evil from befalling you!" She said with a smirk

message 31: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Bilbo should be safe in Rivendell."

message 32: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen sighed "I wish to visit rivendell greatly, my cousin Elrond is said to be very wise"

message 33: by Glitchieyt (last edited Jul 10, 2013 06:35AM) (new)

(( Meanwhile Woodsong was killed, Ty escaped with Anne, and all hell is breakin loose ))

Frodo smiled. "Its good to hear that at the least. I need to warn everyone. Thank you for the information." He looked back at Eowyn. "What is in it?"

message 34: by Erin (new)

Erin (( I saw, I shall weep for woodsong))

message 35: by Erin (new)

Erin ((Also she is Elaine, not Eowyn, but with all these E's it's easy to get confused)

message 36: by Glitchieyt (new)

(( Whoops. I would be terrible at elvish lol.))

message 37: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "Here." She handed him a cloak brooch with the symbol of Rohan imprinted on it.

message 38: by Glitchieyt (new)

Frodo inspected the Brooch. It was finely made, and could easily hold a cloak of heavy made linen together. The symbol on it was that of a horse, and held platinum lining around it. "Thank you." He said, keeping eye contact with the visitors.

message 39: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen was disinterested and was inspecting the maps that littered frodos room

message 40: by Glitchieyt (new)

Frodo looked at Ellen. "That red map leads to the land of Valinor." He said. "Only elves could find it." He walked over to get some food for the guests, closing the door behind them and blinding his windows.

message 41: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments Elaine looked at it and smiled. She was impressed he had such maps.

message 42: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen took Elaine's hand and guided it to a point on the coast, just west of their current location. "This is my home" she said quietly

message 43: by Glitchieyt (new)

"Most of these belong to Bilbo." He said, and began trimming some of the chese rolls and putting pastries onto plates.

message 44: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen didn't seem to hear him and she still held Elaine's hand and was transfixed upon the point. A silent tear ran down her cheek

message 45: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments Elaine smiled at Ellen, she then turned to Frodo. "It is good that you kept them."

message 46: by Glitchieyt (new)

Frodo then began adding a dash of seasoning onto the pork that he then placed in the oven. (That one is for Sam later) He poured some wine into a few metal cups and handed them to the elves. "I dont know what elves drink, but I am simmering some Vegetables and pastries."

message 47: by Glitchieyt (last edited Jul 10, 2013 07:57AM) (new)

(( In the extended version of the movies, I find it hillarious when Legolas wins a drinking contest with Gimli.))

message 48: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 622 comments "That will be just fine for me, my friend." She took the cup.

message 49: by Erin (new)

Erin Ellen shook her head and wiped her cheek with the back of her hand "thank you" she said to the hobbit with a timid smile

message 50: by Glitchieyt (new)

Frodo looked at their faces with wonder, but continued onward to the table, looking closely at the Lonely Mountain map. Something seemed wrong as he looked closer. He made the mistake and flipped his arm, spilling his cup of Mead onto the map. "Oh dear." He said, and began cleaning it with his shirt. In his suprise, blue text of a secret door appeared on the map, as well as red text above. "Cave of Shallows" It read. "Here lie the Drakes to the north, and the Cave of Shallows". He hesitated and looked closely at it. "What happened to Smaugs body?" He asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13