The Practical Guide to Trying Not to Die The Practical Guide to Trying Not to Die discussion

Got a question about Practical Guide?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam Schooler Ask the author! Anything and everything -- heat level, content warnings, what-the-hell-even-was-that-scene, a character's favorite breakfast cereal...

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate! People browsing this thread may not have read the book yet.

Michael Hi Sam,

I really enjoyed your story. My question: Is there going to be a sequel? Perhaps a full novel or series?

Thanks,

Mike

message 3: by Sam (last edited Jul 31, 2013 09:30AM) (new)

Sam Schooler Hi Mike! I've been throwing around ideas for a short epilogue set a few months after the close of Practical Guide, so that's a possibility! As of right now, there's no novella/novel-length sequel or series planned, sorry. I have several books in the works and a (unrelated) series that I'm planning out, so my schedule has found itself pretty full! If/when I do complete an epilogue, I'll be sure to post about it on here. :)

Michael Sam wrote: "Hi Mike! I've been throwing around ideas for a short epilogue set a few months after the close of Practical Guide, so that's a possibility! As of right now, there's no novella/novel-length sequel o..."

Cool. I know if I was Danny I'd be grabbing Soren and heading back ASAP!