Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts > Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,319 (4319 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The hospital wing is a common place for some students (especially Quidditch players) to find themselves in. It is light, with soft beds and is run by the matron, Madam Hammond.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie laid in bed, confused and disoriented. But eventually her muddled thoughts cleared and she closed her eyes again, not willing to face reality.

message 3: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania rushed in searching the hospital beds for Cassie. Rumor has it she fainted and was in the hospital wing. "Cassie, thank goodness you are alright!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 03:45PM) (new)

John rushed in after her "is she alright?"

message 5: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I don't know she is not answering me." She replied.

message 6: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jun 15, 2013 03:56PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Guys I heard that Cassie fainted at di-Oh my goodness, what happened?" Gen exclaimed as she rushed in "Is she all right?"

message 7: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I think she fainted. That is the rumor anyway." She looked intensly at Cassie. "I think we should give her space and let her rest." She told John. "However, the forbbiden forest is waiting."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lets go." He said with excitement.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Wait the Forbbiden Forest? what are you guys up to?"
Gen asked suspiciously.

message 10: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Er..." She looked at John, "We are talking to Hagrid!" She said sounding convincing; all those years of acting lessons really paid off, she thought to herself.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea hagrid invited me for tea and I invited Mel and he said he knows a few plants I might be interested in from the forest."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Yep," Gen said, sounding convinced but then continued "So you are A:" She held up a finger "Breaking school rules. B:Going into a highly dangerous place and C: Not telling me about it? Where can I sign up?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I am not he said in the forest he got them out already so I am not breaking school rules."

message 14: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She looked at John with her eyes saying- "Should we invite her?" Mel waited for his eyes to reply.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Meanwhile Gen looked unconvinced "Don't worry I won't rat you out if you don't let me annoyingly tag along"
Gen said deadpan

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He gazed back at Mel with his eyes "no." He said with his yes hoping she got it.

message 17: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "We are just going to Hagrids to have tea. We are not breaking any rules; I am not that kind of girl and John is definitely not that kind of boy, just look at him." She turned to John and her eyes said- "sorry I had to do what I had to do."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's ta truth." John said band looked back at "it's fine." He said with his eyes.

message 19: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Well we have to go and keep our appointment with Hagrid..." She waved and said, "See ya!" They walked out of the room. ((Shoot I have to go again! Sorry! Can we do it the next time? I promise we will!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Dang I meant to wait till you guys got to the Forest then come along in secret, sorry Gen is being annoying guys))
"Kay" Gen said "Have fun John, Mel." she left the room bound for Ravenclaw common room

message 21: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((This time we can really go over to hagrids for tea.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's fine.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie opened her eyes reluctantly, relieved that they were gone. She loved her friends, but she just couldn't bring her herself to talk to anyone.

Her mum's letter, though cold and impersonal, was very informative. Cassie's cousin, and one of her closest friends, was dying.

Dragging herself out of bed, she tried to pull herself together. "What will I do?" she thought to herself. She'd have to see the headmistress, inform her of everything, who in turn would tell her friends. Then she would pack her things. Her cousin needed her.

((I feel so mean! Anyway, Cassie will be gone for awhile. But she will be back!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Don't worry Ally, excitement spices things up!, miss you in the Ravenclaw common room though.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(Awww! So awesome!)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis lay asleep, her face as white as paper. Her curls were a tangled mess. The matron bustled around, fetching numerous potions and muttering charms over Artemis. As she lay, nightmares filled her head of snakes and Judas, laughing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked into the hospital room and looked around for Artemis.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie rushed into the hospital wing. Rumors about Artemis and the others were running rampant, and she felt the need to comfort her friend.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She gasped when she laid eyes on her. "Art," she whispered. What could have happened to her? She tried to reach out and take her hand, but the matron waved her and the others away.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis gasped, and her eyes flew open.
"Bree!" she gasped. "Cassie!"
Her eyes fell on John, and she shrank back against the pillows.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Artemis are you feeling anything?" He asked putting a hand to her neck feeling her pulse.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Artemis!" Cassie gasped. She looked at John, then back to her friend. "What is it?" she asked softly, concerned.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Madam Hammond pushed John out of the way. "Let me handle this."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank god the light didn't corrupt her." He sighed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"What did you do?" Artemis sobbed at John. "That-that thing- what was it? It could have killed someone! It could have..." She froze as she realised what had happened. "John," she said. "Where's Judas? And Henry!" Her eyes widened. "Is he alright? That snake!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Judas? Henry? A-Artemis, I don't understand." Cassie turned to John. "What's going on?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 08:58PM) (new)

"It wasn't me it was Judas, and the I calmed down the snake it's gone." John said in a calm tone.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(Clam tones? Brillo :D)

Artemis took a shaky breath.
"What about Henry?" she whispered. "Is he alright? Has Judas been expelled?"
She winced and rubbed her side. "Ow."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Phahahaha sorry I'll edit that))

"Yes I believe judas is expelled Henry is quite alright." John replied.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Henry's all right," Thorn's cold voice came from the door. His earlier frustration was gone from his face. He looked instead calm and collected as he looked at Artemis without sympathy.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"He has to be," Artemis said faintly. "That was...that was Dark magic. I can't believe that I..." Her eyes filled with tears. "I thought he was alright. I should have cursed him when I got the chance."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie gave another small gasp from behind the boys.
Henry's eyes softened a fraction. He shrugged. "Not your fault. The bloke's insane. You never would've known it."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"That wasn't dark magic that was the serpentine potion." John said shaking his head.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Henry," Artemis said weakly. "Thank goodness...I thought the snake..." She fell silent, trembling as pain shot through her side. Her vision blurred.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Madam Hammond!" called Cassie. The matron rushed to her side, gave her something else for the pain, and shooed the others off.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

John sighed and walked out the door.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll see you later, Artemis," spoke Cassie softly, "now get some rest."

Henry nodded curtly and followed them.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

John sighed again and walked muttering in parseltongue.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

John sighed again and looked a her "yes I did." John said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I forgot my quills in the library." John said walking back to the library.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87