Splintered Fan Club discussion

The new banner... or whatever you call that thing up there...

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.G. (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:14AM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Whoever put that Alice in Wonderland background up there... THANK YOU! It's gorgeous and mad and I loves it. Especially the two sides of Alyssa... er... Alice. ;P

***Edited***

Just found out it was Nikki aka Mothling. Thank you lovely! It's awesome! And I agree, the fact that some of their heads are cut off is very apropo.

message 2: by Kaede (new)

Kaede (kami178) | 41 comments OH MY GOSH ITS SOOO PRETTTTY. ^.^ The heads cut off is kind of perfect...

I have been saying some weird things lately...

message 3: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

Nicole Wang (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
OMG THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD ANITA!!!

message 4: by Kaede (new)

Kaede (kami178) | 41 comments *HIGH FIVE*

I AM SO AWESOME I SECRETLY KNEW THAT... (no, I didn't.)

message 5: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

Nicole Wang (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
LOLOL

message 6: by Kaede (new)

Kaede (kami178) | 41 comments I AM NOT CRAZY STOPPPP :O

message 7: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Wtf guys! I didn't see any banner of awesomeness ? Point me in the direction... I'm missing the ohh and the wow !! Total fomo going on in clareland...

message 8: by La La (new)

La La @Clare: I think you have to go to the actual fan club link to see it because I am not seeing it now after clicking on my notification link.

message 9: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Thanks Linda, I'll go check it out , I appreciate you pointing the way, fellow fa clubber :)

message 10: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments I went there... I must be blind? Which topic do I look at, the one referencing a banner brings me here? Getting irritated at my lack of not being Sherlock

message 11: by La La (new)

La La @Clare: Go to the top right of this page and click on the image of the Splintered book cover next to where it says Splintered Fan Club and it should take you to the actual fan club page with the 'banner' at the top of the page!

message 12: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Cool, thanks for the "Splintered fan club for dummies" version;)

message 13: by La La (new)

La La Clare wrote: "Cool, thanks for the "Splintered fan club for dummies" version;)"

:D

message 14: by Ella (new)

Ella So, it's supposed to be cut off like that? I thought it was just mine that was cut off...

message 15: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Ella wrote: "So, it's supposed to be cut off like that? I thought it was just mine that was cut off..."

Nah, I think it's that way to everyone. ;)

message 16: by Ella (new)

Ella A.G. wrote: "Ella wrote: "So, it's supposed to be cut off like that? I thought it was just mine that was cut off..."

Nah, I think it's that way to everyone. ;)"

Good. I would be really mad if it were just me.

message 17: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Just found this thread, maybe I should ask here:
Who made that awesome banner? It's gorgeous!