Gay/Lesbian/Bi RP discussion

1 on 1's > Sye and KB

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 373 comments Mod
If you don't mind, could you make your charrie?

message 2: by KB (last edited Jun 09, 2013 09:32PM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Name: Jennifer (Jenny)
Grade: 11
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3259819...
Personality: tbd

Name: Sophia "Soph"
Looks:
Personality: Overly social and fun, blatantly honest with little filter.

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments ((Do you want to start?))

((Sure))

Sophia dragged her body out of Trig, the semester test had taken almost every ounce of energy from her body, and it was only second period.

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jennifer hopped over to Sophia. "Hey Soph," she grinned. Jenny was one of the smartest kids at school and had breezed through her calculus test. She was ready for the day.

((4 or 8 period school day?))

((Mine is in 4, so that's what I was going off of))

"Jenny, you look happy. Happy, after you took math!" Soph gave her a surprised and mock disgusted look. "But why am I surprised? The only sophomore in calculus is standing before me."

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments ((Me too :D))

Jenny giggled and blushed. "Well now it's my favourite class. Lunch!" She laughed and took Sophia's hand. She lead her to the caf.

"The best class indeed!" Sophia nodded in agreement, letting herself be led to the cafeteria.

message 10: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny became aprhensive about the hand in hers. She loved that hand but knew it couldn't love her back. No the way she wants. Ugh she was getting all poetic again. She hates poetry.

"We have english next, are you ready for your speech?" Soph took a sip of her drink, "A romantic gesture, I might fail."

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Of course I'm ready for my speech. Edgar Allen Poe," she grins but not quite as big as normal. "Poetry..."

"Yes, you and your severe dislike of poetry." Sophia gave a laugh, she adored poetry, the wise words in so few lines. She just couldn't figure out why her friend held such animosity towards it.

message 14: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Poe is better I guess. His horror stories are my favourite," she grinned. She believed her speech was well written and there was only one piece of poetry, one that she wrote. The excitement to present was evident in her eyes.

"Horror is right, if I'm in the mood to cry or sleep with the lights on I'm sure to pull out his writing." She shivered at the thought, but Jenny was excited, something she enjoyed seeing. "Five more minutes, don't let your brain explode before class."

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Five more minutes until class but how many until my speech?" Jenny asked. She didn't know how long she could wait.

"Mr. Hough goes through names alphabetically, I'm fourth," She grimaced, "And you are sixth, if each speech is 3 minutes then," Counting on her fingers, she attempted to figure out the amount of time, "Uh, it's not too long."

message 18: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Fifteen minutes, not including in between time," she smiled, giggling at Sophia's confusion. The bell rang and she stood up. "Shall we go?"

message 19: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 08:14PM) (new)

"Don't show off your math." Sophia sighed, punching her lightly in the shoulder. "Indeed, let us go. At least one if us is prepared."

message 20: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Yep. Totally prepared," she said. She was starting to get nervous. She was out to anyone yet and uh... This poem at the end of her speech was going to change that.

"Hey," Sophia gave Jenny a smile, taking her hand. "You'll do great, don't be nervous. It's just a poetry speech." She waved her hand nonchalantly as if it was no big deal. "Let's go." It was her turn to drag her friend to the classroom.

message 22: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny followed Soph into the classroom. They took their seats beside each other and waited. Jenny wished that Mr. Hough would change it up and have her go first.

Mr. Hough cleared his throat before addressing the whole class, "I'm sure you all are dreading this class assignment, is there anyone who would like to get it over with?"

Sophia slunk deeper into her seat, Mr. Hough was right.

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny twisted her hands in her lap. She bit her lip and slowly raised her hand.

"An actually volunteer? Well come up here Miss Jennifer."

Sophia gave a quick laugh at her teacher, no one ever referred to her with her full first name.

message 26: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny stood in front of the class and delivered her speech perfectly. She took in a deep breath at the end. "We were supposed to have an example of our topic for the class and I decided that instead of reading one of Poe's poems I would write one myself," she said. She looked down at her notes and didnt look up for the whole poem.

"There's someone inside me
Someone I hide
There's someone inside
Someone alive
This person loves
This person cares
But she feels like the world
Isn't prepared
For her love is different
It isn't the same
For she loves women
And Jenny's her name,"

She took a deep breath and held it. She hoped to dear god she would have a good reaction.

The room was silent for minutes, not a word muttered or a sound made. After, there were many who clapped, several ecstatically. But everyone, was whispering. Everybody except one person, she didn't clap. She didn't whisper to the surrounding people, she didn't move from the moment her friend, her best friend had finished. That person was Sophia. She seemed as if someone had slapped her in the face.

Suddenly she stood,"Why now? Why didn't you ever consider telling me first?!"

message 28: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny was shocked. She tried to form words. She tried to explain that she hadn't known HOW to tell her. She didn't do it to be mean, she did it because she thought this was the perfect way. All Jenny could manage though was one small, quiet squeak, "Soph".

"I just," Sophia let out a breathy laugh, "I don't understand." She stood, resting her paper on the teachers desk, and walked out.

message 30: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny looked at the teacher and he nodded, gesturing toward the door. She hurried after Sophia. "Soph! Soph I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you I just didn't know how. Then this opportunity presented itself and I took it!"

"Oh yes, this opportunity." Sophia turned around, putting air quotes around opportunity. "It was genius really, genius except for when everyone bombarded me with questions, I'm your best friend so I should know. Which they are right, but I couldn't answer, because I didn't know. I never don't know!" Soph threw her hands into the air, "So I deeply apologize if this causes an issue for me."

message 32: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny stopped dead her tracks. "I wanted to tell you! I really did! Just the what-ifs... They're hard. And I couldn't think of how to live without you."

"You never would have had to!" Soph grabbed her friends hands, "Jenny, who am I? Your best friend, I am your best friend. Have some more faith in me."

message 34: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny felt the tears she'd been fighting back start rolling down her face. She hugged Soph. "I know. I always knew that it wouldn't matter but you never really know for sure."

"I suppose I can give you that." Sophia returned her hug, resting her chin on her shoulder. "But we're so close, I'd love you no matter what." She said with a breathy laugh.

message 36: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments "Even if I told you I'm the one who stole your batman lunchbox in fifth grade? I mean com'on it was way too cool to let you keep it," Jenny giggle, trying to releve the tention.

"You took batman?!" Soph looked at Jenny with half true and half fake outraged look on her face. "That was seriously my favorite thing, and when I lost it I cried on you for hours, hours Jenny." She looked with a bleak expression into her past.

message 38: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments "He sits next to my signed Robin lunchbox. I didn't want them seperated," she explained to her friend. A small smile was creeping across her face.

((Sooooo sorry!!! I've been away from Internet!!!)))

"You could have told me that." With a sharp look towards her friend, Soph mentally let the issue roll off her shoulders. "I wouldn't want to separate things that should be together."

message 40: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny laughed a little, a strangled laugh chocked with tears. "Like us?" she asked hopefully. She didn't know how she meant the question herself.

There was a long pause as Sophia tried to decipher those words. Was there a different answer for the different meanings? A puzzled frown rested on her mouth as she thought. Once a decision was made, her body tightened as she prepared her answer. "Yes, Jenny, like us."

message 42: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 37 comments Jenny looked past Sophia, as if wondering which way that answer was meant. She smiled weakly and held the girl a little tighter.

((Do you mind if we do this through message? It's easier to access on mobile))