One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Madison and Angel 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 387 (387 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi :)

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hey so we could do idea 7 here wanna be the guy or the girl

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Girl :)

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Xien Heartnet
Race: fallen angel
Likes: Sleeping, watching people, causing trouble, video games, fire, the snow, rain, dancing, music, little kids
Dislikes: following the rules, annoying girls
Bio: Well he wasn't always a bad kid, when he was alive he liked to live life on the edge specially with all of his friends. He did have a girlfriend but he didn't really love her, once night he went jumping off waterfalls he was the second one to jump off. Right after his best friend did he didn't land in the same spot that she did, he happen to his a rock then land in the water. That's not what killed him what killed him was the fact that he said he was okay but climbed out of the water with a bad wound to the head. He died later that night in the forest leaving his friends behind. He did like the fact that he was in heaven and everything it was a nice peaceful feeling. However he saw how much pain his friends were in, so he sent himself back to earth but within doing so that's what made him a fallen angel.
Pic: http://cahm.elg.ca/public/NokomiOuell...

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) This one too Madison?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah, I forgot about this one XD

I'll get right to it

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) lol I did too no worries

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Laiah
Race: angel
Likes: Helping people, the sun, darkness, white, singing, rain, Spring, kindness, animals, people
Dislikes: Media, darkness, screaming, spicy things, flirtatious men
Bio: Laiah doesn't really have a history. She's always been an angel, and came down to Earth disguised as a human when she was young. She has been on Earth helping people ever since.
Pic: http://cfile232.uf.daum.net/image/137...

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) she's pretty

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Well she is an angel haha. So shall we get started?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yep

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want me to start this time?

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure

Xien was watching a few of his friends play in the park, while he was sitting in a tree, he badly wanted to talk to them, but to them he was dead.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah was sitting next to some friends she had made on a picnic blanket in the park. They were swapping stories about there days, but Laiah wasn't listening she was watching the clouds slowly drift by.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien jumped down from the tree and carried on with his walk. He happen to notice Laiah sitting there looking up at the clouds, he smiled a little bit as he walked by, he realized she wasn't human.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah happened to see a boy walk by, He's not human she thought. She excused herself from her friend and walked behind a large oak tree, knowing that if the boy noticed she wasn't human either, he would follow her

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien went down a trail and into the forest, where the waterfalls were. He stood on a rock to the right of the huge waterfall that him and his friends were stupid enough to jump off of.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah shrugged and walked back to her friends. She yawned, "I think I am going to go home...I stayed up pretty late last night." she said her goodbyes and set off to her house.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien saw her leave and decided to follow her, why shouldn't he, she followed him earlier. He wanted to know who she was.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah walk leisurely down the sidewalk. The sun was hitting her just right that she seemed to be glowing.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien stopped and looked at her beauty he thought she was truly beautiful, that's when it hit him she's beautiful and she's not human, she's an angel.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah drew near to her house and opened her mailbox. After taking out a few envelopes she took the keys out of her bag and walked up to the door.

((http://24.media.tumblr.com/VTlsxSIeFq...))

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) That's when Xien grabbed her and pinned her against her door his eyes were dark.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah stayed calm. She wasn't afraid of anything, because she knew that nothing could hurt her. She calmly looked at the boy, "You know, don't you?"

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien looked at her "yes, I'm guessing you know as well" he said not sounding to sure of himself

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah looked patiently at him, "Of course I do."

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien he shook his head "what are you doing on earth anyways?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Helping people, spreading kindness, setting good examples. Can you...let go of me now?" she put a hand on his arm

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He let go of her "becoming friends with a few of my friends and they forget about me, how thoughtful don't you think"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes, "Listen, at least you get to see them sometimes. Some people die and never get even a second glimpse at their friends." she brushed the wrinkles off of her shirt.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "yeah but I'm nothing to them, I don't even exist and I never did! you couldn't possibly understand. They were my family... but you are an angel and get to live forever with them, I'm a ghost in the background" he jumped off her porch and walked off in the night.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He didn't understand. She sighed and unlocked her door walking inside.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He got back to his pent house he was staying at

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah changed into some sweatpants and a comfy t-shirt and walked into her kitchen. She put some some water into the microwave and grabbed a bag of cool ranch doritos. The microwave beeped and she pulled the hot mug out of it and poured in a packet of instant hot chocolate. She carried her hot coco and chips over to her couch and curled up, turning on the TV.

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien got back to his house an looked out at the view the city was lit up by all the lights, she changed into some pajamas then laid down in his bed.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah thought about the strange boy she had met. I wonder what his story is... she thought

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Don't forget about this one lol))

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((oops sorry))

Xien soon fell asleep while the TV was on

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Would you like to skip to the next morning?))

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((sure))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah awoke to the sun shinig through her window. She sat up and yawned, stretching her arms. She pulled her covers off of her and got out of bed.

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien literally rolled out of bed he hit the floor with a thud
"ow"
he manage to say, he slowly pushed himself up and looked around his room, he found the alarm clock and read the time
"you have to be crazy to be up at this time"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah went into the kitchen and poured herself some cereal. She sat down at her breakfast bar and ate it.

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He stood up and stretched then went downstairs and made himself some eggs with bacon in them

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

After eating she put her bowl in the sink and went into the bathroom. She brushed her white teeth, and then got dressed for the day

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien started to eat then turned on the news

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Laiah grabbed her phone and put it.in her bag and skipped out the door, locking it behind her. She walked down the sidewalk on her way to work, her light blue pumps clicking on the sidewalk

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Xien soon got up and turned the news off then brushed his teeth and took a shower, he let his hair air dried and got ready for his day, not like it should matter if he looked nice or not

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

All of a sudden rain started pouring down, she ran back to her house to get an umbrella

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8