Supernatural City RP discussion

Role Play Areas > Relictus Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This mansion was here before the establishment of New Mira. There are many holes in the foundation but is mostly intact. It is said that this place is haunted.

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Holly walked down the roundish stairs going down to the first floor with one of her dragons (http://katherinevaspersmusings.files....) sitting on her shoulder. She prefers to live here, because unlike New Mira, no one will prevent her from storing her many dragons that she owns. Also there were less people, in fact usually no one here.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter walks around outside of the building. "Never seen this building before." he mumbles to himself.

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Holly's small dragon flew above him, and landed on his shoulder, sniffing him.

Holly was sitting in the study room reading a book.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello there little one." He says in the dragon language.

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments The dragon looked down at him, Who are you?

Holly felt a change, so she stood up and began walking towards Peter from behind.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Peter Heckershoth, Manakyte."

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments The blue dragon looked up at Holly, My mother is here. Do you want to meet her?

Holly could hear the conversation going on, but would wait a moment.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." He smiles.

message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments The dragon flew over to Holly and sat on her shoulder. Holly was in a white dress. "Hello, it appears you speak dova (Dragon language). Who are you?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am Peter Heckershoth. A manakyte. That is a fine dragon you have there."

message 12: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "He is one of many. They are my friends." Holly said, flipping her hair backwards.

The blue dragon breathed a plume of smoke into the air. It was in the shape of a hollow circle.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments Katrina walking with her nose in a book and wasn't paying attention to where she was going and tripped over the dragons tail falling onto peter she picks her self up quickly afraid that he would lash out and hit her like her family had done to her before she had run away "sorry!" she says quickly to the both of them

message 14: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "It's fine, this is the mansion I call home. This is Peter, who I just met."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "h-hi i'm... Katrina"

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Holly nodded, her dragon then flew over to Katrina, sniffing her. "I am Holly."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments Katrina laughs and says "nice to meet you holly" smiling she touches the dragons snout and her hand sinks through it she bites her lip feeling embarrassed "haha... hate when that happens!"

message 18: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "So you're not physical?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "i am at times.. other times like now i'm not... i can't really control it..."she says kind of feeling weird about it "and i'll go from solid to just air in a second. it gets aggravating."

message 20: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "That does sound annoying."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "haha it is!" she smiles

message 22: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "Are you single?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "haha i am hard to get a boyfriend when your half ghost" she says blushing

message 24: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "Well I know someone that might not."

message 26: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "There is a guy I met once. He didn't seem all that picky."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "oh haha"she says blushing agian

message 28: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "Want to meet him?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "umm... sure?" again blushing majorly

message 30: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "He's over at the lake, if you know where that is."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "i don't.. haha"

message 32: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Holly showed her the map ((http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "thanks!" she smiles and is not sure is she should go or not

message 34: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "He's kinda cute actually, just not my type. I'm sure he would like you."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 72 comments "Haha... i'll... i'll umm.. be there soon" she fake smiles and walks away

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you for showing me your children. I must be going." He walks away.

message 37: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Stop The dragon landed on his shoulder.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?"

message 39: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Holly had already gone back to the study, obviously not directing the dragon.

She is lonely

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm, ok I'll go visit her." He starts to walk up the stairs to the study.

message 41: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Holly was reading a book silently about dragon tongue.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter enters. "Hello."

message 43: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments She shot up, "Just who I was looking for. How do you speak Dova, how."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dova? So that's her (or his, correct me if i'm wrong) name. I can communicate with her(or him) because I myself am a dragon."

message 45: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments Holly furrowed her brow, "Show me."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm, this is a small room. Can we go outside?"

message 47: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "Such as?" Holly asked, her legs crossed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"My dragon form is kind of big. I can send out my wings if you want."

message 49: by Holly (new)

Holly | 154 comments "Do it." Holly said supportive.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter summons his wings. "Ow." he mumbles. His wing was still sore from the incident at the lake. His wings are large and are lapis blue.

« previous 1 3 4