Potterheads Unite! discussion

Classes > Charms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 311 (311 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Charms class is taught by the wise Professor Melindi Marauke- Head of Ravenclaw House. Here you will learn many charms that will be useful in everyday wizarding life- but careful you say the words right!
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Judas walked into class and looked around.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis sat down at a wooden desk smothered in magical graffiti and waved at Judas.
"Hey!" she called. "Judas, hi!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Artemis, how are you this fine day?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm good," Artemis smiled. "I don't know about fine, though. Look outside," she giggled, gesturing at the rainy scenery outside the classroom.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've always like the rain specifically singing in the rain." He sung the last four words it was from a muggle song he heard once.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis grinned.
"You and John love singing, don't you? Hey, I was wondering- do you want to meet up at Hogsmeade tomorrow? We could look around the shops and stuff. The forecast is sunny."
She whispered an incantation under her breath, and the leaf on her desk turned silver.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes we do, and I would love to accompany you." Judas said and smiled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria walked in to charms class ready to learn something new.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"nope,so did you survive the massive homework we got" said victoria

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"ooh,do you like him"said victoria

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"know what"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"really that's awsome and then you could teach me some german"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes very busy"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria looked at her charms book

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"maybe,dont know just yet"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"whether im intrested in boys or studies more"

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca walked into Charms, and took a seat farthest away from the front. She took put her notebook and tried paying attention. Instead she drew a really dark picture filled with misery and depression. "Becca!" Becca jumped from her seat and found out Professor Marauke angrily staring at her. "What did I just say, Miss Andrade?" "Uh, I'm not sure. I seemed to have dozed off," she answered. "Pay attention Miss Andrade, or I will take points off." Becca turned back to her notebook and just sat there.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked into charms looking as though he hadn't sleep in day in fact he hadn't he looked around and proceed to walk to the back of the classroom the last thing he needed was more attention.

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca looked up and found John walking towards the seat next to her. She turned her head back. 'He looks awful. But I bet he doesn't want attention on him right now. I know I wouldn't.'

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve walked into the Charms classroom, she took a seat and looked around. It seemed that there was an air of expectation for something that everyone was aware of, she shook her head annoyedly, having gone to sleep before even dinner she had arisen early enough to see the end of an argument in the Great Hall, she turned in her seat and waved to Becca and John...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

John looked up at Genevieve he waved weakly and lowered his head and closed his eyes.

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca saw Genevieve wave. Becca tried to look normal while she waved back. Then she slouched back into her seat.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve bit her lip and scribble something in a piece of paper using her wand to blow it over to John
whats wrong? I saw an argument this morning, does that have to do with it?
"Whats up?" she called to Becca...

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca looked up. "Nothing. Just doodling," she said while closing her notebook. "How are you?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sure unsure and very worried about something John wrote back and sent it back and rubbed his eyes shook his head and started muttering.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Oh good, how about you?" she lowered her voice "Do you know what happened this morning Bec?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) I'm sorry. Do you mind if I ask what it is? Gen sent back....

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "I'm ok I guess. And I don't really know. I got the worst news possible this morning. I've been in the Owlery all morning," she answered quietly, "but John looks awful."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "I love it up in the Owlery." Gen said loudly, then whispered "I know he does."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll tell you later if that's okay. John sent back.

message 32: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Yeah, I have to go. I don't feel very well," Becca said. She left quickly without a goodbye.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) sure, I'll be in the library after this,-meet?
Gen wrote "Genevieve?!" Professor Merauke called "Is that a note or merely a piece of homework you are playing tennis with?"
"Ehh! I'm sorry Professor." Gen said, Professor Merauke tilted her head and nodded.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

John glanced up at her nodded in agreement to whatever it was and returned to listening to Merauke.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve took out her wand and nodding imperceptibly to John resumed, making puppies sparkle then fly around
((Um yes-sparkling puppies flying, it was the first thing I thought of so don't blame me :D))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Funny, so you want to skip or no?))

message 37: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jun 27, 2013 09:51AM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Ehr I'll have to go in about 15 minutes so skip I think, you can post first??))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry strolled to the back of the classroom, dark circles under his eyes and a frown pinned on his face. As he took a seat near the back two Hufflepuff girls wrestled for the seat next to him. He rolled his eyes right as Matthew Scheuermann entered, hair mussed and glasses sliding down his face. Smirking, Henry took out his wand and whispered an incantation under his breath. Just as Scheuermann was about to sit, his chair flew back from underneath him, causing him to fall. The girls beside him giggled. Henry slipped his wand back into his robes, amused at the sight of the boy, glasses crooked and books splayed around him.
"I saw that."
Henry looked up, startled.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2013 01:52PM) (new)

John walked into charms not surprised to see Henry smirking John shook his head and kept walking.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((...))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Noticing John, the smirk was wiped right from Henry's face.
As he passed by, Henry lowered his voice so only John could hear. "Excuse me Jackal--but I don't believe this class admits the elderly." The corners of his mouth upturned. "You might try a teaching position? I'm sure they'd love to have someone with your...experience..."
As John turned to face him, he sat back in his chair, feeling superior.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really Henry, I'm surprised someone with such low intellect could actually figure out how to get to this classroom let alone figure out my age besides with me as a teacher you might finally know that whatever you say I really just block out." John started walking o his seat "one last thing; Luke 23:34 Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry blinked.
"That's...good to know, Jackal," he stated sarcastically. Turning to face the front, he shook his head. Jackal was a mystery, that was for sure.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're an interesting case Henry." John said smiling.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Lol, you guys are masters(mistress?) for RPing, keep it up!!!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah walked into the classroom and overheard John's comment "You can say that again" he laughed taking a seat by Elana(who isn't here but *shrug*
((Gotta go for a little-possibly long bit))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry ignored the boy, turning his attention to the professor, who had just walked in. A bright smile was on her face as she wheeled in a variety of teacups.Within a minute, they were distributed among the students and Professor Merauke had begun to inform them on how to make their cups grow legs. After a sufficient explanation, Merauke smiled.
"You may begin. Oh, and extra credit to those who are able to make their tea cups dance!"
She eyed Henry and John during that last statement. Henry leaned over to John and speaking under his breath, said, "I think she overestimates you."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think you underestimate me." John replied to him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7