TV We've Just Watched discussion

Comedies > Arrested Development

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (sjhensley) | 928 comments Is anyone watching season 4 of Arrested Development on Netflix? What do you think so far?

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments Yes, I think we did about 5 episodes. The first two were a bit disappointing, Michael was kinda pathetic and that wasn't funny to me. But the next three eps are better and we're looking forward to watching the rest. If I was by myself, I would have finished them all already but I gotta wait for the hubby so who knows when we'll finish.

Lindsay looks so different, I wasn't sure if it was the same actress or not. Her voice was the same but not her face. What's up with that?

What you think, Stacy? How far have you gotten?

message 3: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (sjhensley) | 928 comments I watched the first four episodes. I liked the first one the least - the Michael dorm room storyline fell flat for me. I think that it has (and will) get funnier in later episodes. I think that Tobias and Gob are the funniest characters.

message 4: by Jackie (last edited Jun 13, 2013 12:31PM) (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments Yes, the dorm room was kinda depressing, Michael has always been the only one to have his shit together. GOB is hilarious, Buster is too but we haven't seen much of him yet. And the mother is funny too.

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (sjhensley) | 928 comments Anustart = A new start
Methodone = method one

Lol.

message 6: by Jackie (last edited Jun 14, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments Both were hilarious, see, they do get it back again. I read in EW that our feelings are the general consensus, mediocre start then it gets better and better. I really have to make the husband sit down and watch some.