Vampire Academy: VA all the way discussion

favorite adrian qoute

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reem (new)

Reem (reemy239) | 2 comments what is your favorite adrian quote

message 2: by Reem (new)

Reem (reemy239) | 2 comments this is mine
I don’t suppose,” I said, once we were in the car, “that she just gave you the job based on looks alone?”
Adrian had been staring off but now flashed me a big smile. “Why, Sage, you sweet talker.”
“That’s not what I meant! What happened?”
He shrugged. “I told the truth.”
“Adrian!”
“I’m serious. She asked me what my greatest strength was. I said getting along with people.”
“That’s not bad,” I admitted.
“Then she asked what my greatest weakness was. And I said, ‘Where should I start?‘”
“Adrian!”
“Stop saying my name like that. I told her the truth. By the time I was on the fourth one, she told me I could go."

message 3: by Vixen (new)

Vixen (thesilentfox) | 5 comments I must say being that it is Adrian and he can have humorous moments one minute and the next he has your heart clenching with seriousness, I have many favorite quotes.

“You're not as much of a lost cause as she was. I mean, with her, I had to overcome her deep, epic love with a Russian warlord. You and I just have to overcome hundreds of years' worth of deeply ingrained prejudice and taboo between our two races. Easy." Sweet, humorous, and serious all at the same time.

Everything about her has to do with me." An example of heart clenching moments.

And of course the conversation between Sydney and Adrian on the airplane!

“Because I can't help doing it," he said with a shrug. "And hey, if I keep loving you, maybe you'll eventually crack and love me too. Hell, I'm pretty sure you're already half in love with me."

"I am not! And everything you just said is ridiculous. That's terrible logic."

Adrian returned to his crossword puzzle. "Well, you can think what you want, so long as you remember-no matter how ordinary things seem between us-I'm still here, still in love with you, and care about you more than any other guy, evil or otherwise, ever will."

"I don't think you're evil."

"See? Things are already looking promising.”

“Do you want me to call you Celery Stick instead of Cupcake or Honey-Pie? It just doesn’t inspire the same warm and fuzzy feelings.” Adrian humor.

And probably one of my all time favorites...

“You're my flame in the dark. We chase away the shadows around each other.”