One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Angel இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oh cool so what kinds do you like to do mine are
Fantasy, Romance, Horror, mystery, action (not to much of it though)

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) really? awesome so have any ideas?

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I'm sure I could come up with a few

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) 1. A vampire prince has to find a wife soon, and there is a human girl that works for him she’s what they call feeders when he’s hungry he feeds off of her and she has developed feelings for him but doesn’t know if she should stay or leave.

2. Some arrange marriage between two people

3. A girl could be a guardian angel for a guy but turns out she needs him more then he needs her

4. A girl could have been bought as a maid for his son

5. A girl could be the student body president she hates guys and she works at a café as a maid that’s when a classmate of hers walks in and in order for him to keep her secret she must do whatever he says.

6. A famous guy use to be best friends with some girl he knew well he takes a break from the famous life and goes to high school and re-meets his friend she doesn’t really remember him but he remembers everything about him

7. An angel and a fallen angel fall in love but they have to hide it from all the other angels and demons

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) whatever works

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments There just all so good it's hard to choose. I like three, five, six and seven the most though.

Here an idea that I had, though it's not really all that great:
~We could try a horror romance. Like a group teens or adults go into a terribly hunted house or something.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh I like your idea too

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Thanks, you can pick which one we do. I don't really care. I like them all.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh goodness

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) wanna do number 3

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Yeah, I know it's hard hard choice. I'm not sure which one I want to do the most.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay you wanna be the girl or the guy?

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Okay. :)

So which one do you wan to do?

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) number 3

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yay

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Jake Marks
Personality: sweet, kind, cold, lonely, harsh, caring, loving, loyal, honest, playful, cute, protective
Race: Human
Job: Working at the animal shelter
Bio: His mom is a famous book writer and his dad is a top business man so they are barely home it seems like they even forgot that they had a son. He lives by himself and he still goes to school, he doesn’t have very many friends but he has a few. He hates winter it makes him upset every time it comes around because when he was ten years old he had a sister that was five, they went ice skating but the ice gave out below her, he tried to save her but by the time he got her out she had frozen to death she didn’t drown. All in reality he just feels lonely
Likes: Animals, skate boarding, video games, food, surf boarding, going on adventures, spending time with friends, dancing, theater, singing, fighting
Dislikes: Rude people, people thinking they are better than everyone else
Pic: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5l...

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I think I'm a step ahead of you

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments ((Yeah, lol. I can add more if you want.))
Name: Nikolina Aleksandrov
Nicknames: Nina, Lina, Nik, Or Nickie
Species: Guardian Angel
Appearance: Nikolina has light blonde hair and bright blue eyes.
(view spoiler)
Personality: Nikolina is kind and caring. Though she sort of have a temper, meaning she gets mad easily, though she also gets over it quickly, most of the time. She goes out of her way to make people feel better, though she doesn't like to pry into other people's business. She goofy and fun loving, she is the exact opposite of normal.
Other: Nikolina has a bit of a Bulgarian accent, barely noticeable, though at times it's very noticeable. She is always wearing this necklace. She never takes it off. (view spoiler)

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I love her I can add more if you want I think yours is good

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Thanks. I love yours as well. It's very good. You don't have to add more if you don't want to.

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay I think we are good then

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) you start

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina was sent down to look after Jake. She didn't know why, she was suppose to figure that part out on her own, it was part of her assignment. Well actually she;s been watching him or looking after him for a very long time, but at the time no one could see her. She was just a rookie at the time. Now that she's been promoted she's actually aloud to make contact with him. She able to talk to him and be seen by everybody.

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Jake was out in the front lawn at school doing his homework he seemed to be alone at the time not really wanting to be around anyone

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina was walking past the school, she saw Jake sitting on the lawn doing his homework. She smiled at him, but didn't walk over to him. she could sense that he wanted to be alone. so she slowly started walking again.

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Jake saw Nikolina walking and smile at him but he just looked down again he didn't know her and he felt a little weird

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina walked past the school and over to the park that was just down the street. She didn't have anything to do at the moment to she just walked up to the swing set and sat on one of the swings. She began to swing slowly back and forth, her feet never leaving the ground.

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) after school Jake walked down the street as he was passing the park he saw Nikolina again he knew almost everyone in that small town but never seen her in his life he didn't know who she was

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina saw saw Jake walk by the park. She watched him, but not directly, it was just from the corner of her eye as she continued to slowly swing.

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He decided to walk into the park he didn't feel like going home yet, he set his bag down and climbed up a tree and hung upside down on a branch by his legs

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina watched Jake from the corner of her eye. She was afraid that he might fall and get hurt, but she didn't say anything. Nor did she walk over there. It wasn't the time yet.

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He was swinging back and forth of course being careful for once he smiled he was having fun

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina was glad that he was having fun, but she was still scared that he would get hurt.

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He finally let go of the branch and landed on his feet "ha finally did it"

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina smiled small but still didn't look over at him. She was waiting for him to go to work. So that she could go in and say she was looking for a pet of something. That would be the most natural way of meeting him.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Jake looked at his watched realize he should get going he picked up his back pack and left the park he soon got to the adoption center as soon as he set down his bag two dogs that were adopted by the center themselves came running over to him, knocking him down and licking him all over

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments After about five minutes Nikolina got up and slowly started to walk over to the adoption center. She took her time getting there because she didn't want him to think she was following him. When she got there she went over to the counter.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Jake was happy doing what he always loved he didn't even realize that she had come in and was waiting at the counter for someone to help her, which almost everyone was busy.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Nikolina sighed softly and just stood there waiting. She didn't want to bother anyone. Especially if their busy.

« previous 1