One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Emma and Emily

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,834 (2834 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

message 1: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Ta da!!!

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments so what do you want to do? i have a few ideas:

-supernatural/human boarding school
-arts school
-"haunted" town
-summer romance in foreign country trying to continue

message 3: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments The boarding school and foreign country one sound good! Any more detailed ideas for either if not I have a few.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments what ideas do you have? we can overlap some

message 5: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Sure, and for the boarding school I was thinking supernatural, like maybe the girl has just turned into a werewolf but the guy has been one for a while and he helps her through the transition and they're mates.

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments And the other one is pretty straightforward, would they just get together when we start?

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments i like the boarding school one... with a guy and a girl each though

message 8: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments So doubles? I can do that.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments i prefer doubles cuz you can drop the two that are the least favourite... so lets make our charries

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Alrighty! Do you want to make yours first?

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments sure :)

name: Hannah "Storm"
species: half-angel changeling
appearance: [image error]
other: has a tattoo http://pinterest.com/pin/412923859555...

name: Dylan
species: werewolf
appearance: [image error]
other: has been a werewolf for about ten years now

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments So would my guy be an angel too and helping her transition through it?

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments sure :) she's half angel and was given to the fairies as a baby...

message 14: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Awesome. So I have a bit of a plot here if you want to hear it.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments okk. what's your idea?

message 16: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Okay for the Angels:

My guy charrie can volunteer to be like a helper for younger supernaturals and he gets Hannah and then romance starts

For the werewolves:

They completely don't know each other and she's outside in the woods running in human form from her abusive foster dad and then she suddenly changes and he finds her and she's like the last female werewolf and she had no idea there was supernaturals in general so he takes her back to the school and then he knows that they're mates but she doesn't.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments oooo i like that!!!!! :)

message 18: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Awesome!!! So do you want me to make my charries now?

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments yes please :)

message 20: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Kay one sec

message 22: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Name: Reese
Type: half-angel
Appearance: handsome, dark blonde hair, blue eyes. He basically looks like an angel

Name: Rose
Type: werewolf, but she doesn't know it yet
Appearance: cute, blue green eyes, freckles on her nose, light brown hair just past her shoulders, average weight, maybe a bit under, nice chest and hips

message 23: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Lol and Reese is 17 turning 18 and rose is 17

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments lol kk... can you start?

message 25: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Yup!

Reese was walking to the front office in the morning, he was called down. He wondered what it could be for. He was generally a good student and didn't do anything wrong, most of the time

Rose was running, running through the forest away from him, her father. He had hurt her again and she couldn't take it anymore. She was just running, her blood pumping.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments The principal called him into the office. She told him he would be assigned a new student of his species to help them transition into the school. She handed him a file with her name, picture, and basic information.

Hannah ran a hand through her long red hair, looking at the school. It was a little frightening and relieving to be so far from home.

Hunter wandered through the forest, hearing a girl running a good distance away.

message 27: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He gave the principal his regular charming smile and took the file, and walked outside to meet her. She was pretty and seemed nice, also one of his kind.

She ran and stopped by a large tree, hearing him rushing through the bushes. She looked down at her hands and arms and her hair was just suddenly growing, and she couldn't see it but her eyes were becoming more crystalline blue.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She walked over to Reese. "Can you show me to the front office?" She asked.

He took off in that direction faster when he heard the angry footsteps approaching her.

message 29: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He nodded. "Of course. I'm Reese." He said, holding out his hand.

She whimpered as her body got sore and kneeled on the ground silently. Her eyes fogged out and sudden pain washed over her as her chest increased and ripped through her clothing and her pants ripped at the waist and fell off. She cried out.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Hannah looked at his hand curiously before she shook it. "I'm Hannah. Pleased to meet you."

Hunter found her and sat down beside her, telling her things would be alright and the pain would go away.

message 31: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He gave her a friendly smile. "I'm going to be helping you as you start out here. I take it you know what you are?" He asked her.

She started to cry and saw him slightly before she completely changed into the wolf. Her body felt like it was being turned inside out as she transformed.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Hannah nodded. "Half-angel kid given to the fairies."

Hunter rubbed her back. "It's okay. I can bring you somewhere to e plain what's going on."

message 33: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He grinned. "Awesome. I'm half angel too." He said, but she could probably already tell. He had those angelic looks that made all the girls melt at the sight of him.

She finally made it through the transformation and flopped on the ground. It took her brain a moment to process what happened and she tried to stand up but realized she was on all fours and fell over.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Hannah giggled. "Which would be why I'm used to the looks and haven't swooned yet."

Hunter caught her as she fell again so she wouldn't hurt herself.

message 35: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He chuckled. "True. I like you Hannah." He said as he led her in. She was very pretty, and so far seemed like his type of girl.

She felt him catch her and looked up at him confusedly. She opened her mouth to speak but her long tongue just fell out of it. She had no idea what had happened to her and why he wasn't running away.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Hannah looked at him curiously. "How do you know so far?"

Hunter rubbed her back. "Come on. I'll show you where people can help."

message 37: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He shrugged. "Not sure. But I got a good feeling about you." He said to her, and opened the front door for her. "Welcome." He said.

She nodded and tried to get up again, but she kept stumbling over her front paws. She'd never really used her hands to walk and that's what it felt like.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Hannah smiled. "Thanks... Can you show me to my dorm? I have no idea where it is."

"Here, I'm gong to show you how to walk," Hunter said. He hid behind a bush to shift into a wolf, then walked out and stood beside her. I'll show you how to walk like this. The voice he sent to her was the same as his speaking voice.

message 39: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He nodded. "Of course." He said, and began to lead her to the woman's changelings dorms. They organized them but species and gender, so his dorm is right next to hers.

She blinked and looked at him. So he was like her. She saw him walk and followed, front right, back left, front left, back right. She almost got it without falling, but she tripped on a branch.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "Coed hallways, my dad's gonna get a good laugh about this," Hannah joked when she noticed his dorm was next to hers. "Do we get roommates?"

Hunter slowed down when she tripped so he could break her fall. He eventually led her to the school.

message 41: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He chuckled. "Only if you want a roommate, but it does need to be a girl, so I'm sorry but I cannot be chosen." He said with a wink.

She nodded her thanks and continued walking. She saw the school and walked back a bit. She didn't know where he was taking her to.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She elbowed him playfully. "I don't want one, that's why I'm asking."

He walked back to her. They can help here. I'll explain, I promise.

message 43: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I know how you feel. I don't have one either." He said to her.

She nodded, following him up. She was so nervous her heart was pounding like crazy.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "I'm not a morning person and its made worse when someone I don't know is in the room with me," she said.

He led her to the garden in the back, hiding behind a tree and shifting back into a human. He sat down beside her and guided her through transforming back.

message 45: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments "Yeah me too. But I'm pretty good with someone I know." He said to her. He got a key ring and opened the door for her.

She looked at him when he changed back and he was naked. Her eyes widened and she looked away. He was really attractive. She flopped on the ground and tried not to look at him as she listened to him and tried to change back.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Hannah thanked him and put her two bags down on the bed.

Hunter put pants on, passing her his shirt to wear when she was finally changed back into human.

message 47: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He smiled and looked around. The room was pretty empty. "Want some help setting up?" He asked her.

She nodded her thanks and focused on changing back. She felt herself changing and cried out in pain, tears streaming down her face.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments Hannah gave him a smile. "I don't have a lot, but sure."

Hunter rubbed her back, telling her it would be alright and it would be over soon.

message 49: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He smiled warmly and went over to her bags and started opening them.

She nodded and screamed just as she felt her human body coming, her nails digging into the ground and her hair damp with sweat.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She didnt have a lot of stuff. The only thing of value was her expensive laptop.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57