One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Emma and Janelle Jasmine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 280 (280 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Here it is!!!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Cool!

message 3: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments So any plot ideas?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Um no I don't really have any right now

message 5: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Alright I have a few, wanna hear them?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay yes i'd love to hear them

message 7: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Alrighty give me two minutes to list them

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Alright

message 9: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Teacher/Student
Waitress/Customer
Two werewolves, the girl just turned into one and the guy is part of a pack and he finds her because she's the last female wolf and they're secretly mates
Girl stripper/guy that tells her she's better then that

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments I can't decide they all are really good.

message 11: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Haha well I'm just saying for the stripper and werewolf I would like to be the girl but the other two I'll be the guy

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay how about um Waitress/Customer or Teacher/Student ?

message 13: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments How about teacher student? I think I'd be better at that one.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yeah okay same

message 15: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments So character time? And I'm the guy right, the teacher?

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yep and yes you can be the guy teacher

message 17: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments K can you make your character? I'll brb

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure and okay.

message 19: by Janelle (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:10PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Name: Rain Mallory
Appearance: http://hairstyletwist.com/blog/wp-con...

Personality: Rain is really shy she can be rude too. She's always been bullied even as a little girl. She has scars all over her face and body. She is scared of many things and is too quiet. She does pay attention in class but acts like she isn't.
History: Rain's parent's were killed in a shooting right when they were picking her up from school. She went into a traumatized stage. She was so scared she couldn't be near many people. She lives with her aunt but she's always traveling after she turned fifteen.
Family: Mom and Dad deceased
Other:

message 20: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Wait is her name Rain or spencer?

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments OOps it's rain I forgot to type rain instead of Spencer

message 22: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Lol kk just checking. I'll make mine now

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yeah sorry I got you confused.

message 24: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Name: Reese Hawthorne
Personality: Reese is a gentleman, very kind and caring to his students and friends. He is humorous but strict when he needs to be, and feels like he is not teaching the kids but leading them. He is also very flirtatious.
Appearance: tall, buff, very handsome, green blue eyes, dark messy hair, was said "most handsome" in high school.
Family: they all live in another country
Other: likes to read and do art

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Cool

message 26: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments So do you want to start or me? She should be in his Chem class, just saying.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Um can you and yes she can be in his Chem class?

message 28: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Yes she should, and yup I will.

Reese was getting set up in the morning. It was his very first teaching job and his first day and his first class, so he was super nervous. He didn't even try to drink his coffee because he knew he would spill it over himself.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain got to school and put her books away. Reading her schedule she had chem first she sighed not excited for school. Many people would start to tease her immediately when they see her. She's had many scars and bruises over her. She can't stand it she knew she was ugly.

message 30: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He rubbed his sweaty palms together and waited for the class to fill as people started coming in.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain walked in ignoring the people that would bully her. She heard them mutter names about her. She sat right in the back opening her notebook and getting her pencil out.

message 32: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He saw her walk in and tried to give her a friendly smile but she wasn't looking. He clapped his hands together once everyone was there. "Good morning students. I'm mr Hawthorne. Welcome to grade 11 chemistry." He said in introduction. Things were going good so far.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain wrote the date and class on her notebook. She ignored people except for the teacher she looked at her paper though. She wasn't ready for school again.

message 34: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He started to walk around. "Now kids. This is my very first teaching job, so I'm as scared as hell. I don't really plan to be your teacher, but a leader to pull you towards the right path." He stopped at her. "I feel like I'm still one of you." He said, placing a hand on her desk and looking down at her.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain looked up at him still trying to hide herself. But he would see clearly the notes she took even though they were required though. She didn't want to be at the school. She saw some of the kids make fun of her from behind him.

message 36: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He looked at her and smiled warmly, as if her scars and bruises weren't even there. She was pretty too. He walked back to the front. "So today is just the first day, so lets just get to know each other. Give me your name and what you're like." He said, and started going around the class.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain smiled a bit back. She was so scared she listened as he talked to them. She hated it when the teacher wanted to get to know them. She listened as he asked students. She knew most if the other girls in class were flirting a bit with him.

message 38: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He was smiling at each of them, not noticing the flirting at all. They all seemed like a good bunch of students, ones he would be glad to lead. His gaze fell on her when it was her turn.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain looked up when it was her turned. She said her name and said she just liked to play piano. Until some of the other kids coughed out names about her. She looked down unable to stand it she didn't want to hear it at all.

message 40: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He heard the other names and frowned then cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, but I forgot to mention I do not under any circumstances tolerate bullying in this classroom, at all. Anyone seen or heard bullying will be punished, so consider this your warning." He said to them firmly.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain saw them get shocked but she felt a bit relieved. She can't stand hearing them bully her. It's been so long she can't stand it. She controlled the tears that wanted to come out. They didn't understand why she got the scars and bruises it wasn't from her aunt or parents. It was from her stupid uncle.

message 42: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He looked back at her. "I'm sorry Rain. Would you like to continue?" He asked her. He was curious, he wanted to know the story behind those scars and names.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain looked up at him. "I'm sorry but I can't." She said softly the tone if her voice showed if she said anymore she would burst into tears. She wasn't going to be able to continue at all. It would hurt her and didn't want anyone else to make fun of her if she said anything about it at all she was too scared to speak.

message 44: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He blinked. "Oh-okay. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything." He said, and moved onto the next person. But from there on in he wasn't paying attention, he kept glancing over at her.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "It's fine you didn't hurt me." She said softly and looked down again. He didn't cause her to get hurt. She was scared for many reasons. She didn't notice him glancing at her. She didn't want to pay attention to them talking or anything.

message 46: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Once everyone finished class was almost over. He explained what the were going to be doing that semester and then as they were leaving some girls came to talk to him. "Rain? Could I see you immediately after class?" He asked her.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain froze when he asked her that. She just nodded he got her stuff and out them in her bag. She couldn't find a reason of why he wanted to talk to her. She was started to shake a bit but stopped when the belle any she went over to him.

message 48: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments He finished talking to another girl and waited for everyone to leave. He sat on the edge of his desk and looked at her. "Rain, I noticed you got a bit emotional back there. Is there anything you want to talk about? Because I'm here if you need to talk." He said to her kindly.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Rain looked at him. "I'm like this every day. Nothing is bothering me." She said softly to him trying to hide it. She didn't want everyone to know of her private life. Only she her principle and counselor knows about what happened. Her aunt knows about it bit doesn't say anything about it. She wasn't going to show it at all.

message 50: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments "Why are you like this everyday though?" He asked her gently. He didn't want to pressure her into telling him anything but he really wanted to help, it was just the kind of guy he was.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6