The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Nico or Percy?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lani (last edited Jun 10, 2013 02:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lani Who is your favorite between the two and why( if you want to put why)
I personally do not have a favorite.

Kevin Nghiem In my opinion, Percy is better than Nico. Percy is much more cooler than Nico. Percy is much more stronger than Nico. Percy is able to control water which can destroy the minions that Nico can conjure. That is why I think that Percy is better.

Emma Haas Percy is my fave character but I like Nico too:) Nico's a lot more mysterious and dark, which I think is cool, but Percy is more of the hero and has a lot of qualities I like.

Skyla My favorite is Nico because he is my favorite character in the PJO series. But Percy Is still awesome.

Celestina I like Nico. He is awsome. When he first came into the books he seemed sheltered by his older siter and I thoought it was cool to see him grow up. With Percy, sure, you see him change, but it was harder for me to see. He change slower and in diffrent ways.

Annabeth Granger I like 'em both... But Percy is more in the series...

message 7: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I like nico better because percy is too overated. He is the son of Poseidon so he can control water and talk to horses. Nico on the other hand is the son of hades. Nico has the power to bring to bring back people from the dead like zombies and he can talk to spirits which is way better than talking to horses.

Rubyred I like Percy better. Go Percy! Percy is the best! I loved nico though when he told Jason that like no offense but Percy is better than u and everyone else! See even Nico thinks that Percy is the best

message 9: by sim (new) - rated it 4 stars

sim Don't hit me Percy fans but honestly? I really like Nico more! I don't why: I just do! Percy is of course just terrific but I feel so protective of Nico as if he's my own brother. I know that sounds absurd but it's true! Go Nico!

Gayathri I like Percy a lot, but I also like Nico, mostly because he told everyone Percy is the most powerful demigod he has ever met. Nico is dark and mysterious. Percy's qualities are much better though.

message 11: by Echo (new) - rated it 3 stars

Echo Wilkinson Nico intrigues me. Percy is the favorite at two camps and has won the favor of the Gods. While, Nico has issues, he's always come through when it counts. While Percy is still puttering around at a summer camp, Nico has moved on with his life, learning and growing. He has made a place for himself in the mystical world that they live in. Percy may be able to stay at the camp for the rest of his life, but I think it's supposed to be more of a resting spot.

Sara Percy for sure, though I really like Nico.

Sorakio Nico !
Because :
1) He's my favourite character in the series
2) He's been through a lot and I feel sympathy for him(losing his sister , being forced to grow too quickly = he didn't have the chance to enjoy his childhood)
3) He's just SO cool !
4) He's the character who changed the most (from childish to mature,mysterious)
5) I just feel connected to him somehow (empathy xD)
6) Yong as he may be , he is much more mature than most of the characters of this series and I like smart/mature characters
7) Percy is great but Nico is AWESOME !

message 14: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Percy, because though Nico is awesome, Percy is AMAZING and he isn't the son of Hades.

message 15: by Lani (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lani Anna wrote: "Percy, because though Nico is awesome, Percy is AMAZING and he isn't the son of Hades."

What's wrong with being the child of Hades?

message 16: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Anaya wrote: "Anna wrote: "Percy, because though Nico is awesome, Percy is AMAZING and he isn't the son of Hades."

What's wrong with being the child of Hades?"

Well, nothings wrong with it.Can't you just wonder what would be better? The child of Water or Darkness and death?

Astoria I like Nico a lot better, he is actually my favorite character in the series next to Tyson.

Nico grew a lot from his first appearance till The last Olympian, and his powers are pretty cool.

Shannon Nico has always been my favorite character ever since he was fist introduced. Of course, I LOVE Percy cause he's the main character or whatever, but Nico is such a unique character and just seems so COOL. Love him.