Downright Delinquents discussion

Dormitories > Boys Dorm #4--Shaylon, Zane, G.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Leena (last edited Jun 09, 2013 07:10PM) (new)

Leena (leena23) Shaylon's room: (view spoiler)

Kitchen: (view spoiler)

Living room: (view spoiler)

Bathroom: (view spoiler)

(I can find pics for yalls rooms or if you post a link/image I'll insert it here)

message 2: by ɯɐɔ, Good luck. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 141 comments Mod
(PARTAYYY)

message 3: by Leena (last edited Jun 09, 2013 07:06PM) (new)

Leena (leena23) Shaylon entered his dorm, not really sure of what to expect. He went to the bedroom specified on his schedule and put his things down, it was nicer than he had thought it would be. First things first, he put his 'emergency' kit underneath his mattress, it held razor blades, bandaids, antibiotic cream, and moist towelettes in case he cut too deep. Then he started pulling out his books and set them on the bookshelf in his room, not really paying attention to anything but putting his things away. It distracted him from destroying his own body so he hoped that unpacking would take him a while.

message 5: by Kensi Blye (last edited Jun 15, 2013 03:53PM) (new)

Kensi Blye G's Bedroom/Weight Area/Workout Room: [image error] [image error] [image error] Boxing Gloves [image error]

message 6: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G. lead Panda into his room

message 7: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 110 comments " Welcome to my humble crib, which I share with 2 other dudes" Zane commented loudly.

message 8: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "You must be one of my roommates" G. said. "I'm G. Callen, and this lovely lady is Panda," G. said.

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) Anna laughed, walking inside with him. She nodded to G. "I'm Anna. Call me Annabel and I'll kill you." She turned to Zane. "So where is this turtle of yours?"

message 10: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "You have a Turtle?" G asked confused.

message 11: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda waved to the group of people that they had walked in on. She stayed close to G and glanced around the dorm, it was pretty interesting looking in her opinion. The roommates of G seemed pretty laid back, that was good. She couldn't stand snooty little preps.

message 12: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G chuckled a little bit, and showed her around his room before sitting on his bed. "So what do you wanna do to have fun?" He asked.

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Hmmm I have a few things in mind," She replied with a smile, she put her hand on his chest and pushed him gently onto his back on the bed. She leaned over him, her eyes looking down into his for confirmation that he didn't mind where this was going.

message 14: by ɯɐɔ, Good luck. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 141 comments Mod
(( Being a nag. Leenaaa beeaaanaaa you have another couple ))

message 15: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G smiled and kissed her not minding that this was happening.

message 16: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda let her lips be trapped by his, her body leaned over his, she held herself up by placing her hands on either side of him.

message 17: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G. flipped both himself and Panda over and kissed her deeply and moved his hand up her leg.

message 18: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 110 comments (( I'm sorry, I was late, Apoorva. Should we go somewhere else because I hate to interrupt a mushy moment))

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) ((Lol that's okay! And yeah, maybe we should leave these two alone. ^_^))

message 20: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Lol)

Panda let out a surprised sound, then went back to moving her lips against his. A shiver of pleasure went up her spine when his hand went up her leg.

message 21: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 110 comments (( Where to?))

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) ((No idea... Somewhere off campus?))

message 23: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 110 comments (( How's about Starbucks))

message 24: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G. smiled and kissed his way down her neck. His hand moving higher up her leg.

message 26: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 110 comments (( I'll start))

message 27: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda arched her neck to give him better access, her breathing quickened with his caresses and kisses. She moved her own hands up over his back, feeling his muscles there, itching to touch his skin.

message 28: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye He smiled a little and pulled his shirt off exposing his muscular Abdomin that had a few scars scattered over it.

message 29: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda looked up at him, her hands touched the scars he had there with a tenderness of understanding. Panda pulled him back down to her, her hands touched the tawny skin of his back as her lips met his in a hungry way.

message 30: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G kissed her back just as hungrily

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda slipped her tongue into G's mouth to explore, her fingers wandered over his back and up his shoulders. Taking in each muscle he had.

message 32: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G. moaned into the kiss running his hands over her own body slowly.

message 33: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda pulled away slightly and looked at him, "You don't think we're moving a bit too fast?" She asked him, she had no idea what had come over her. She didn't normally ask a thing like that with a boy she was interested in.

message 34: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Maybe we should slow down a bit." He said.

message 35: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda leaned back down and looked at him still hovering over her, it felt nice to have his warm body pressed against hers. She felt around for her bag and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Want one?" She asked him, holding out a cigg for him to take.

message 36: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye He nodded and took one from the boxHe took his lighter out of his back pocket and lit the Cigarrette and took a drag, haniding his lighter over to her.

message 37: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda gave him a smile, and took the lighter from him. She lit her own cigarette and enjoyed the first drag from it, her lips tilted downward slightly as she blew the smoke out. "Hmm I could really get attached to you," She slipped out, she hadn't meant to say that out loud. She gave him back his lighter.

message 38: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G smiled and tucked his lighter back into his pocket. His phone vibrated in his Bag and he let his head fall into the pillow

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda watched him, taking drags from her cigg now and then. He was hot, not cute, hot. Panda bit her bottom lip and wondered if he thought she was easy. She didn't want that reputation, even if she did enjoy making her grandfather almsot have a heartattack. "You gonna answer that?" She asked him, referring to his vibrating phone.

message 40: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye He took his cell out of his bag and flipped it open, "Yep" He said answering it.

Hey G. I was gonna come and visit you. Kensi said into the phone.

"Kens? When're you gonna get here?" He askedtaking another drag off the cigarrette.

In a few hours, I was just letting you know that I'm on my way Kensi said.

"Okay, see you then Popstar" He said and hung up and looked at Panda, "That was my sister" He said.

message 41: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda wondered who he was talking to, he seemed affectionate toward whomever it was. "Oh," She said when he hung up, she smiled once again, her pierced dimples prominent with the action. "Cool, is she coming to visit you or something?" Panda asked him. She sat up to look for a place to put her cigarette out at.

message 42: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Yeah, three Hours" G said taking another drag from his Cigarette.

message 43: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda hopped off the bed and put her cigg out, she dropped into G's trashcan once she was sure that it was out fully. She flopped down onto his bed on her stomach and rested her chin in her hands, "Cool. Should I be gone by then? Like is she going to freak if I'm in here?"

message 44: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "Your fine here, She'll actually be happy that I met you" He said with a chuckle.

message 45: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Really? How come?" Panda asked him. She kicked her feet harmlessly behind her as she spoke to him. Her side was pressed against his, it was intimate but friendly at the same time. Panda was excited to get to know G more, and to meet his sister that apparently would be arriving soon.

message 46: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye "I'm not really good at making friends or meeting new people." G. said.

Kensi walked through the hallway headed towards her Brother G.'s room.

message 47: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Oh.. well you seemed to do just fine with me," Panda grinned at him, giving him a flirty glance. "We'll work through that, I'll help ya out." She gave him a wink and patted his chest with her free hand.

message 48: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye G. chuckled a little and rolled over to pin her down. "Just fine huh?" He asked and tickled her sides.

message 49: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Panda giggled, her eyes danced with mischief, "Yeah fiiiinnnneee." She drew the word out as she laughed, and giggled. His hands sent pleasant shivers across her body, and also made her laugh uncontrollably. "okay okay wonderful! We'll do wonderfuuulll, great toggetthherrr!" She finally got out.

message 50: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye He stopped tickling her and rested his arms on either side of her head and smiled down at her.

« previous 1 3