Percy Jackson Books and rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) fireworks on the fourth of July is a tradition at Camp Half Blood.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa Walks to the beach after Dinner and lays on the sand with her feet in the water and relaxes.

message 3: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa sits up and moves the water finding joy and fun in this considering she hadn't done nothing much fun today.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa hears someone coming and looks behind her and sees a shadow, but she can't make out who or what it is.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Hey" Marissa says still controlling the water.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "It's funny how we always meet up places", Marissa says smiling.

message 7: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:12PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I like here for one there's water here and 2 because I can relax and clear my mind here", Marissa says.

message 8: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:14PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa lays in the sand and stares at the stares with sand in her hair but she doesn't mind.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Well I like the water but I guess you already figured that out, I like to play athletic activities, and I like the color blue" Marissa says, "How bout you?"

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I like running to, and I like to challenge myself", Marissa says "I never give up on anything even if I try many times and get frustrated will myself to go on until I make progress and I think that's good"

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "You didn't want to come to camp half blood?", Marissa asked confused.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Sorry" Marissa pauses before asking " Wait Nico's here at Camp Half Blood?"

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Oh" Marissa said "I kinda figured that Nico wasn't at this Camp because I saw you siting alone at the Dining Pavilion and I didn't see him sitting at the Hades table"

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Why?" , Marissa asked.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Your Sister seems really brave", Marissa said.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Where did you go?" Marissa stops "Sorry I ask a lot of questions don't I?"

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Do you like it here?", Marissa Asked.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa smiles and looks up at the stars, "there so beautiful"

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa points to the constellation of Andromeda "I love the story behind that Constellation" Marissa says.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Well there was this queen named Cassiopeia one day she boasted about being fairer than the water nymphs and the nymphs overheard her. The Nymphs told their father Poseidon and Poseidon got angry so he sent a Monster named Cetus to Destroy the Queen Cassiopeia and King Cepheus Kingdom The monster destroyed there kingdom an ate their people than one day the prophecy said the only way to save his kingdom was to sacrifice his own flesh in blood Andromeda his daughter. The king had no other choice he had to save his kingdom so he sent someone to chain Andromeda to a rock on the waters edge and they did so. Than a boy named Perseus who just came back from slaying Medusa wen on his way to the kingdom and while on his way to the kingdom he was holding Medusa's head the blood from Medusa's head went into the sea and mixed with sea foam that created a Winged Horse, a Pegasus. When Perseus arrived at the kingdom King Cepheus begged him to save his daughter but Perseus said he would only save Andromeda if he could marry her so the king gave Perseus permission to marry Andromeda once he saved her. So Perseus went to the waters edge where he found Andromeda chained to a rock and Cetus the monster nearby Perseus hid behind a rock and when Cetus got close Perseus bought out the head of Medusa and turned Cetus the monster into stone Than Perseus unchained Andromeda from the rock and Brought her to the kingdom where they had there wedding at the wedding another man who was supposed to marry Andromeda came and caused trouble so Perseus turned him to stone to and the wedding went on and Perseus and Andromeda lived together happily. Perseus was the only Hero with a happy ending" Marissa said.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Yes He is His mother named Percy Perseus because he was the only hero with a happy ending all the other hero's died a horrible death or other bad endings", Marissa said, "So do you know any constellation stories?"

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Really he does?" Marissa says," Percy is my brother but I hardly ever see him"

message 23: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 07:06PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Yeah they were but it wasn't a minotaur it was this monster that shoots spikes from his tail I forget he name of the monster" Marissa said trying to remember.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Yeah he was I wouldn't blame Nico for being bad at Percy but Nico thinks or he thought it was Percy's fault but it wasn't it was Bianca's decision she sacrificed her life to save the others especially Percy my brother and I thank her for that", Marissa says.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Yeah", Marissa said not knowing what to say next.

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa noticed what Bree was staring at, "Beautiful isn't it? I have so many memories with my family at the beach"

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I remember going to the beach with my family, I was about 6 or 7 My mom and my little sister were making a sand castle and my mom told me I could go in the water so I dived in and I was under there for a long time and the water seemed to move with me than years later I found out I was a demigod a daughter of Poseidon" Marissa says with a hint of a smile.

message 28: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 07:27PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Thanks... how were you pulled out of time?" Marissa asked.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "oh my brother Percy and his friends were stuck in there for I think was 3 days", Marissa said.

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "But how come you never aged that makes no sense to me?", Marissa asked confused.

message 31: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Alexia gets bored as well. She goes to the beach and sees to campers. She walks to the beach and sits in the sand beside her sister marissa. Well half sister since they had diffrent mothers.

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Hi Alexia", Marissa says sad that there conversation had to end so soon.

message 33: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "Hey." Alexia says. "I'd rather you call me Lexi, please."

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I'm sorry sis", Marissa says irritated.

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "what?" Marissa says as she notices Bree staring at them.

message 36: by Sabrina (last edited Jun 09, 2013 08:12PM) (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi notices the irritation in her voice. " Why do you hate me so much? I mean I know your going through a tough time here in camp halfblood. But do you think your the only one? there are lots of kids that are having a tough time here, and there are a lot of kids that miss there parents too. Some kids haven't seen there parents in years. So don't your the only one here that feels alone. Weve all been there Marissa."

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa smiles, "We don't fight a lot we just don't always agree", Marissa says.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I didn't say that Lexi! Why do you always assume things! thinking that your always right! and I never said I hate you!", Marissa shouts as she storms off into the woods.

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa has tears running down her face but once she see's Bree she wipes the tears away not wanting her to see her crying.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Yeah" Marissa says wiping away tears she didn't want Bree to see her like this, "Yeah I'm fine"

message 41: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi sighs. There was no part in going after her sister she didn't want her there anyway. She was used to being alone and ever since she came here and found out Marissa was her sister. It seemed that she was ashamed, she always found a way to push her aside and forget about her. But she was used to it that's all people did to her all her life is push her away like she was some disease that spread quickly

Lexi took a midnight swim. She alwsys loved to swim, it always made her feel better.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I know" Marissa says, "I feel bad for screaming at her you think I should apologize?"

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "O.k I'll be out there a while you don't have to stay and wait for me if you don't want to", Marissa says.

message 44: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 08:34PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "O.k be right back", Marissa says as she runs into the woods and back to the Beach.
She looks around but sh doesn't see Alexia than without thinking she dives into the water looking for Alexia knowing she would be in the water somewhere.

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa doesn't see Lexi but she does see animals so she goes to them and ask them if they have seen her sister Lexi they nod and guide her toward Lexi's direction.

message 46: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 08:43PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa see's Lexi and thanks the animals for the help and promises to come tomorrow and give them treats. Marissa swims to Lexi.

message 47: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi feels relieved to know she has some friens the animals of the sea, and the sea its self. She always felt this connection to the water like her father was watching over her. Even though she had never met her father she still loved him. Although some kids always questioned if there parents loved them so much why didn't they stay with them and watch them grow up? Were they a mistake to be born? But Lexi always believed that her father was always there especially near water.

message 48: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 08:46PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa swims next to Lexi and tries to get her attention. She waits patiently for Lexi to notice she's there.

message 49: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi hears something. She opens her eyes and sees Marissa. Great, she thinks. This is the only place I'm wanted and she wants to ruin that to?

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Lexi I'm sorry I screamed at you", Marissa says feeling bad.

« previous 1