The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Author's Corner > First five chapters of my suspense thriller.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Arkin (matthewarkin) | 20 comments The first five chapters of my suspense thriller In the Country of the Blind are available through my website at matthewarkin.com. The manuscript is complete, has had extensive editorial input, gone through much revision, and I am starting a Kickstarter campaign soon to self publish. Would love to hear from anyone who takes the time to read them.

message 2: by Matt (new)

Matt Kruze | 4 comments I just started reading it - hooked by the first line, which is a real classic.

I'll read it all when I get time but the first ten pages really kept my attention.

message 3: by Matthew (last edited Jun 10, 2013 06:30AM) (new)

Matthew Arkin (matthewarkin) | 20 comments Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Matt. I look forward to hearing what you think of the rest of it.

Matt wrote: "I just started reading it - hooked by the first line, which is a real classic.

I'll read it all when I get time but the first ten pages really kept my attention."

message 4: by Joan (new)

Joan | 94 comments I will read it, starting tomorrow morning.

Joan
writing as J. K. Maze

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Arkin (matthewarkin) | 20 comments Just got a great plug for my novel, from a wonderful author. Really helping me out with my Kickstarter campaign. "Matthew Arkin's new novel . . . is a wonderful reinvention of the noir novel. Snappy dialogue. Sharp voice. A delight. It will make not just a great series of books, but a great series of movies. Or a great series (TV)!" David Black, author and screenwriter; winner of the Writers' Guild of America Award for The Confession; three time Edgar Allan Poe Award nominee; producer, Law and Order; executive producer, CSI: Miami, 100 Centre Street.

message 6: by Ayo (new)

Ayo Joseph (ayojoseph) | 31 comments I'm gonna be posting tri-chapters of my new book here for everyone to read.