K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Big Bang

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Imnothing (new)

Imnothing Yo Nada | 4 comments My kings. My all.For me, Big bang its means everything.
My bias, is Taeyang, is... perfect, his voice, his body... XD

message 2: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl Ahhh! Bigbang is THE BOMB! What is your favorite song by them (or favorite SONGS... it's kind of hard to choose just one, lol)?

message 3: by Imnothing (new)

Imnothing Yo Nada | 4 comments Tellme Goodbye is my favorite song.
But I liked all songs for BigBang, in especially: Blue, WeedingDrees,Prayer, Still Alive, That Xx...
what songs you like about them?

message 4: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Tell Me Goodbye"!!! I also love "Fantastic Baby" and "Haru Haru" (have you seen that one??? It made me CRY! It was so sad :()!
And Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" was gorgeous! I really can't decide between him and Daesung! Taeyang can dance AND sing, BUT Daesung's voice is so beautiful! Ahh! The feels!
When do you think BB might come out with a comeback???

message 5: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments Isn't bb supposed to come back after GD's tour ends? Isn't it rumored to be like october or november? OMG if they are I can't wait! There seriously has been no news about them besides about GD's tour T_T

message 6: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @JZchanelle
Omg, I hope so :)! Btw, I will message you back soon :). Lol, I'm trying to watch as many things I can so that we can fan girl! You have amazing recommendations, girl :D!

message 7: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments Lol np! Thanks, I just love to give everyone links XD I bet our messages will double now!! XP

message 8: by Imnothing (new)

Imnothing Yo Nada | 4 comments Im now like a fan girl, listening a live version of Fantastic baby.
Im singing now, bom shakala, bom shakala XD

message 9: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @Khadija
OMG! YES! Bigbang always does that to me!!! And so does B.A.P (those are my two TOP groups)!!! Every time I see them, it seems like it is the first time watching them!

message 10: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @Khadija
It can't be helped, lol!

message 11: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Did anybody see Seungri's teaser trailer yet? I didn't believe it was 19+ until I watched it... >_<

message 12: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments lol yes! i loved it. but i heard he's actually not in the teaser himself

message 13: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I almost died watching it. xD I bet the saesangs would've had a heart attack if he was in it.

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 7 comments My bias for big bang would have to be G-Dragon. He is the sexiest.

message 15: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I like top. He's just so weird, but awesome at the same time.

message 16: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Top got my attention with his blue hair. But more importantly, did you guys see gds new song?????????????

message 17: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I only got to see clips. From what I hear it's pretty good.

message 18: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments U need to stop whatever you're doing and go watch it now!!! It's really good. I didn't get it the first time so I searched for the symbolism and on the web scribd (?) it had a great analysis.

message 19: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I'm gonna watch it right now ^_^

message 20: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I'm confused... The only thing I got was he's having a revolution and at the end I think it had something to do with David and gulliath. It's extremely catchy though.

message 21: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Forget that I said that. I get it now.

message 22: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments Thought I'd revive this thread with a reminder that Big Bang's new album is supposed to come out by the end of this year. *^* Excited?

message 23: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments

message 25: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments I have brought my first cd!!! It was 3000 yen, as I am literally in Japan right now! There was an entire store dedicated to k pop and Japanese music! Spent an hour in there before parents came looking.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments i'm learning monster on piano yayay pretty hard cause the left hand has a mind of its own

message 28: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments Arwen wrote: "I have brought my first cd!!! It was 3000 yen, as I am literally in Japan right now! There was an entire store dedicated to k pop and Japanese music! Spent an hour in there before parents came look..."

So jealous! I wish I could go to Japan or South Korea.

message 29: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments You will! Keep that dream running! I have had it for 8 years and it came true!

message 30: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments Btw this will sound creep but I promise I'm not. If you pm me your email address. I'll add you to my iPhoto thing which I'm adding pics of my trip to. You will get to see which city in visiting is like

message 31: by Erina (new)

Erina | 160 comments BIG BANG COMEBACK IT'S ABOUT TIME

message 32: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments THIS MONTH WOOOO

message 33: by Kenza (new)

Kenza (lasuperberebelle) | 17 comments Have you guys seen the 'MADE' tour trailer?? OMG THEY ARE ALL SO HOTTT!!
I'm so excited for their comeback!! The kings are back!!!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments who is following top? in 2 days he posted 100 pics!! XD

message 38: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 204 comments Lol.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Nobody told me about this group! Omg I LOVE Big Bang<3

message 40: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments They are coming to Aussie soon, and I can't go because of school. I mean I'm in NZ and its in Aussie, it's like the closest they are ever going to come!

message 41: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexis1299hallyufangirl) | 204 comments Joy✌️ wrote: "Nobody told me about this group! Omg I LOVE Big Bang<3"

OMG, REALLY?! THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY WEIRDO THAT LOVED KPOP AND KDRAMA!
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER IN BIG BANG? I try not to have favorites in KPop bands because I know they all work super hard. I feel like it isn't fair to put one above the rest, so I simply recognize each member for different things.
Daesung, for his fun personality.
T.O.P for his rap and his looks.
GD for his style and his fun, quirky raps.
Taeyang, who, despite his looks, has a really emotional voice.
And Seungri, who is funny, cute, and has a really nice voice as well.
DO YOU LIKE ANY OTHER BANDS? DO YOU ALSO WATCH KDRAMA? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SHINEE? BTS?!!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexis wrote: "Joy✌️ wrote: "Nobody told me about this group! Omg I LOVE Big Bang

OMG, REALLY?! THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY WEIRDO THAT LOVED KPOP AND KDRAMA!
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER IN..."

I really started liking Daesung the best because his vocals are amazing, and he's just so cute...omg I can't! Is it appropriate for me to say that I think that G-Dragon is absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous?! He's so...hot. OMG..and yeah, I've heard of others bands over there but Big Bang really started getting me into Kpop and stuff. I like Korean Dramas but I mostly watch Japanese Dramas haha because I don't know, I've watched a lot of Japanese anime and so I've picked up some Japanese from it and so I can sort of follow along with them...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexis wrote: "Joy✌️ wrote: "Nobody told me about this group! Omg I LOVE Big Bang

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER IN..."

What Korean Dramas do you like?

message 44: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments Daesung is so underrated *^* His voice <3

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments T_T i can't see em cause it is so close to my HSC

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) | 70 comments The kings are coming to Australia for the first time ever and I can't even go to their concert TT_____TT *eternally crying*

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kori wrote: "Daesung is so underrated *^* His voice <3"
True<3

nightwing_shawshank | 517 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ wrote: "T_T i can't see em cause it is so close to my HSC"

same

« previous 1 3