Survival Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > The Amazon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,451 (4451 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 382 comments Mod
This is pretty much where all of the roleplaying will be done, and I'll make more "branch-off" topics from here. There won't be any huts or homes, since the Survivors are all living together.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Bianca slowly cracked open her eye, as a dense light hit her pupil. Was she....dead? SHe moaned, and slowly lifted her hand to her face. It was caked with blood and dirt, and the top half of her pinky was missing. She sat up painfully, and examined her leg.She arched herself against a tree trunk, surveying the damage. She spotted the others that she had talked to on the plane. She breathed a sigh of relief. She was alive. ALIVE!
A small gasp escaped her mouth as she turned her head. Scattered all around, were debris from the plane, and charred bodies luggage. Tears flowed aimlessly down her face, half sorrow and worry, and half happiness.
Slowly, Kani got up and rubbed her eyes. "You guys are okay!" Bianca croaked.
"Wha-?" Kani moaned. Slowly, a few others started to get up too.

"How is it that we're the only ones alive?" Bianca asked.

message 3: by Julia (new)

"Mason!" she exclaimed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked out of the wretched smoking, abyss that was once the plane, the pure bane of his existence, the chasm that had in cased him for so long it felt like the purest hellfire and as he got out and looked up the smoking ashes that was once the life he had know he would the realized he crossed the line of the beast.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked up to mason examining her pushing on her abdomen, "two broken ribs and a possible torn lung you're in bad. Shape." He said too her.

message 6: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "What is going on?!" Kani said, looking around. She sat up, and-
"Ohhh shoot." She flopped back onto the ground. "OW."
Bianca looked over, cringing from her own injuries. "What's wrong?"
"Collarbone. Trying- not to- move. OW. How's everyone else?"
The rest of their ragtag party seemed to be in bad or worse shape.
"Bianca, holy crap, your finger!!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've studied medicine for the last five years I've taken college classes on advanced anatomy, just trust me for once."

message 8: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Not you," she moaned. "Definitely not you."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're bleeding internally but if you don't want to stop that be my guest drown in your own blood for all I care!" John yelled and walked off in the other direction.

message 10: by CJ (last edited Jun 16, 2013 05:01PM) (new)

CJ (smudgie) Slowly, Kani turned her head to face Bianca. "The only blood I'm spilling is from minor cuts, and I don't see any bruising. How's everyone else doing?"
They weren't doing too well.
"Okay, you guys are in too bad of shape for me to worry about my bones, when you people are dying. Mason, can you move?"
Mason moaned a little.
"Okay, I'm coming over. I know enough about medicine to fix some of this."

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments Lilli opened her, eyes, blinked, and screamed. "Oh My Gosh, Where am I?"

message 12: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "In Brazil. Are you hurt?" Kani did her best to move without hurting her collarbone and opened her suitcase. Thanks to having a paranoid mother, she kept medical supplies with her at all times.
'Anybody who can move and needs bandages, get your butts over here. And if you can't move, at least say something."

message 13: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "I think I'm Ok." Lilli attempted to sit up. "Ow. Ow. Ow."

message 14: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Doesn't sound like it. Any blood? Bianca, don't move. I'm coming over."

message 15: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "No...My arm hurts, though."

message 16: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Mason, your ribs are broken! Stay there!" Kani said firmly. (I think I mentioned she was really protective, but if I haven't, well, she is) "I'm not sure if I can make a brace from any of these branches or something."
A palm husk sat by Mason's foot. Kani, after bandaging Bianca's finger to the best of her abilities, crawled over to pick it up and wrap it around Mason's abdomen. "This looks okay. It'll keep the bones still."

message 17: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Lilli, do you think anything's broken?"

message 18: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Same, I'll help if you need it. I mean I can't move my right arm... But I do want to help."

message 19: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Possibly my arm." Lilli responded, wincing a little

message 20: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Okay." Kani did her best to tear her jacket, but it wasn't working. Scissors, maybe? Broken glass? Her gaze flicked to her glasses, set aside for now. No, she was NOT going to use her precious glasses right now. But...
"I'm sorry, my lovelies," she whispered sadly, and put her foot through one of the frames. She then used the broken glass to slice her jacket and make a sling for Lilli.
"You probably could have tied it," the girl pointed out.
"You're right, I feel so stupid."

message 21: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "And Mason, you have broken ribs!"

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Whatever. Thanks, Kani. Can I at least go find supplies or something?" Lilli asked, struggling a little, and eventually standing.

message 23: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Hey, don't move!" she said, then felt bad for being so strict. "Be careful, alright? And come right back."
"Okay, 'Mom'," Lilli said.
Kani chuckled, but that hurt a lot, so she stopped.
"Does anybody else need medicine? Because I need sleep."
"Without a shelter?" Mason asked.
"I probably couldn't make a good one, even if I wasn't injured. So I'll just sleep here."

message 24: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "I can make a shelter if all the rest of you can't. It might take awhile, but whatever."

message 25: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "But you might have a broken arm!" Kani exclaims, starting to get up. "Ouch! Are you sure you'll be alright?"

message 26: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Yeah, I'm left-handed. Sheesh, lady, you're only a few years older than me. I can handle it."

message 27: by CJ (last edited Jun 16, 2013 05:37PM) (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Okay, okay. I know. I should stop trying to act in control of everything when even talking hurts. I don't even know what we'll do for a shelter. But Mason... I'm worried about your ribs, those could get really hurt. And I don't think anything will heal my neck besides time."

message 28: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Okay... Is any of our baggage still alright or is it all wrecked?" asked Lilli

message 29: by Julia (new)

"I'm fine. I'll just bandage my finger. Bianca grabbed hold of part of her sleeve with shaky hands, and ripped of a small piece, and tied it around her finger. She joined Kani, who was looking at Mason.
"Can you sit up?" Bianca asked.
"I- I don't know." Mason said, sucking in a breath. She clamped her jaw, and braced herself as she began to sit up. She let out a long sigh.
"There. I think I'm bruised, but not broken, thankfully." She said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

John sat in a tree muttering about mason.

message 31: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Um, John, you could be helping, you know!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gladly." He said jumping down. "But last time I checked you didn't want my help." John said walking towards everyone.

message 33: by Julia (new)

"Instead of sitting in a tree, chanting to your glorious death lord." Bianca snapped. She knew they might not survive the night, and her nerves were jumping up and down in the pit of her stomach.

message 34: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Are you injured or anything?"

message 35: by Julia (new)

(Oops- posted too late)

message 36: by Julia (new)

Bianca noticed a small limp in John's left leg.
"So you're not ok." She stated, cringing when she bent her finger.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"A fractured wrist that's about all that's serious." John said.

message 38: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Okay. I'm going to go back to the plane to see if there's any luggage we can use. Anyone wish to come with?" Lilli asked.

message 39: by Julia (new)

"How did you remain so unhurt?" Bianca Searched for the words, but was too flustered to care about her grammar and word choice. "Ironic, isn't it? The one who wants to die is the one who remains the least unscathed." She said, a taint of hate in her voice. He was so lucky to be alive. Everyone else had died, and he had escapes with just a fractured wrist. He would probably be the only one who wouldn't die before be Was rescued, and yet here he was, complaining that he was alive?
She felt like she could scream.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't go screaming at me you're lucky I only escaped with only the fracture." John said.

message 41: by Julia (new)

"How am I lucky?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lets say I had injures just like the others what could I do sit there and moan." He spat.

message 43: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments Lilli sighed. "He means to stop telling him he's lucky. At least, i think."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Listen, I'll what I can but you'll have to put up with me till I trust you to clarify if I trust you."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't trust easy, I barely ever use my real name."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

John shrugged and walked off to the plan to salvage luggage.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you say something about me!" John yells at them.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have a problem with people taking behind my back!"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not I haven't when I say thing I say things to there face."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." He said turning on heel and walking away.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90