Survival Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > The Plane

Comments Showing 1-50 of 477 (477 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 382 comments Mod
The plane, where the survivors begin their battle for life. (We'll use this until the plane crashes, and if they decide to come back to the plane.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can we start RPing yet?))

message 3: by Julia (new)

(((We'll wait for a few more characters- you can make one or two more, if you'd like- then we can start! Or we can wait for more peeps.)))

message 4: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) ((Are we ready now? There are some characters))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(I made another charrie.)

message 6: by Julia (new)

(((Awesome. I'll open RPing once I get home)))

message 7: by Julia (new)

Roleplaying is now open!

message 8: by Julia (new)

(((((We can RP with each other's characters, but no making big decisions or having the character say something the vreatpor might not want them to say.)))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked out of the wretched smoking, abyss that was once the plane, the pure bane of his existence, the chasm that had in cased him for so long it felt like the purest hellfire and as he got out and looked up the smoking ashes that was once the life he had know he would the realized he crossed the line of the beast.

message 10: by Julia (new)

"I can't wait until we get to Rio." Bianca said to the girl next to her, Kani. "I'm going to see Carnival. What about you?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((That post was just an introduction to when they crash))

message 12: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments Lilli flounced up to her seat, right next to Mason. She buckled her seatbelt, fluffed her hair, took out a magazine, and started to read, Under her breath, she was dreamily muttering about Rio,

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

John calmly sat in his seat looking around at the people.

message 14: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Hello." Lilli said, still staring at a picture of a smiling lady on a sandy beach, "I'm Lilli."

message 15: by Julia (new)

To Bianca's right, sat two girls- Lili and Mason.
"Hey guys! I'm Bianca. I'm going for Carnival."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven smiles, bouncing in her seat, waiting for someone to talk to her. Her mother burned in the "never speak until you are spoken to" into her when she was really little, once it became apparent that she was a talker. So, no matter how painful it is, she waits.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned to the girl bouncing "miss are you excited or nervous?" He asked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven turns to both of them and says very fast, "Oh I'm fine hahahaha why wouldn't I be and I'm not excited or nervous this is just my normal...um...atmosphere I guess you could say truthfully I really don't know what's wrong with me but I hate long trips cause you have to sit down for soooo long and does anyone have any chocolate? I'm starved."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know it's not my place to judge or say this; by any chance are you ADD or ADHD?" He asked

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Well, I'm going to visit my aunt and do some sightseeing. I've always dreamed of going here, travel rules."

message 21: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) Kani, who had been reading, looked up.
"Hey! Rio's gonna be awesome. I've heard that someone once skydived off the giant statue, and it may be open to tourists, so that would be SO cool," she said to the girl next to her. "I'm Kani. What's your name?"
"Bianca. I can't wait to get there."
Kani looked over her shoulder and saw a cute boy who looked to be about her age. (This would be John.) She gave him a small wave and a wink, then turned back to Bianca.

message 22: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) She couldn't help sneaking another glance at the boy behind her. Eventually, Kani had to stop, otherwise he would notice her. Bianca was calling somebody on her phone, so she looked over at the girls on the other side.
"Hi! I'm Kani, who're you?"

message 23: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) Blinking at the loud voice of her fellow passenger, Kani adjusted her jacket. "Nice to meet you, Mason. Are you traveling alone? I am. First time, too, and being free is EPIC." She grinned.

message 24: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Aw, come on!" chided Kani, a true daredevil. "We haven't even gotten off the ground yet!" Mason peered out the window, then shut her eyes, obviously not wanting to think of when they would leave the safety of land.
"And speaking of getting off the ground, when will we? Does anybody know?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked around.

message 26: by CJ (last edited Jun 12, 2013 08:26PM) (new)

CJ (smudgie) Eventually, a stewardess walked down the aisle.
"Aha!" muttered Kani, seeing her chance to inquire about the takeoff.
"Hey, do you know when we're gonna start our journey?" she asked.
"In around eight minutes."
Aware that the boy from the row behind her was watching, obviously interested in the answer, (and probably not her, but still) she twirled her red hair around her finger.
"I can wait that long," she told Mason.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He listen to conversation in front of him.

message 28: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Do you see the guy behind us?" Kani whispered to Bianca, unaware that the very guy was eavesdropping.
"Yeah, what about him?"
"Soo adorable! I don't even know him. Anyway. The plane's s'posed to take off soon." Kani folded her arms over the back of her seat and reclined, thinking about how awesome the trip was going to be.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled silently for a moment and reclined his chair and went to sleep.

message 30: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments Lilli rolled her eyes and reached for her hairbrush. "Why can't we just hurry up and get there already?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sheesh, people. Planes can't fly without being pulled by a smaller-than-a-car auto. Settle down. Anyone have a- well, any type of food? I'm hungry." Riley says, speaking from her corner of the plane. "Riley, shut up." a younger voice says (Tania).

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2013 03:46AM) (new)

"See, Tania. People are NICE. Boys are not, but people are." Riley said, picking up the bag, which had been intercepted by the chair in front of her. "Yeah. I'm Riley. This is my sis, Tania. Hello."

(Mason will soon have a bf (Gabriele). Kay?)

message 33: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments Lilli flipped through her magazine while looking around at the others.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Raven has ADD, but she's naturally hyper. Her mother hasn't let her have sugar for years . . . *just a little backstory* She can be calm in the weirdest times, but this does not occur often.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought so))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He woke up to the plane taking off.

message 37: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Yes! We're finally going!" Kani peered out the window to see the plane racing along the ground. "I hope there's turbulence."
"Oh no!" groaned Mason.
The plane's passengers were all teenagers, part of the airline's new regime for safer travel for minors. Kani thought it was awesome to be in a plane full of people her age, or near it. And there were still so many people to meet! The girl with the dark blue/black hair bounced even faster now that they had begun the journey. Kani pulled out gum for her ears, knowing they wouldn't adjust to the altitude very well. She turned to Bianca and Mason. "Do you want some?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"There better be turbulence." He said attempting to go back to sleep.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven looked around happy. Suddenly, all her energy seemed to be drained of her, so, as she yelled, "FOR NARNIA!" she fell asleep.

message 40: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "Geez, girlfriend, have you ever heard the term QUIET?" grumbled Lilli.

message 41: by Julia (new)

"I'm good. Want some cookies?" Bianca replied.
"Once, when I was in Namibia (Africa), the pilot miscalculated the Landing, and the runway was too short! It was really turbulent- but it was fun." She offered to anyone nervous about turbulence.

message 42: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) Kani accepted the cookie gratefully and powered down her phone, knowing that she could call her parents when they landed. As the plane rose into the air, she grinned and started to bounce as well.
"I'm so excited! There are so many things to do in South America. And I'm on my own, I'm free! I am free to do ANYTHING!"
The girl on the other side, Lilli, grumbled something about too many people not appreciating silence. Kani blushed and was quiet, but continued to bounce up and down.

message 43: by Julia (new)

"What do you wanna do? I'm going to see Carnival, then do a rainforest hike, and then go skydiving!" Bianca exclaimed.

message 44: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) "Skydiving? Me too! Off of the giant statue- I don't even know what it's called. Then I'll be off to search out abandoned places and cemeteries. By the way, what's Carnival?" she asked, feeling ignorant.

message 45: by Julia (new)

"I've been to the one in Portugal." Bianca smiled. "My dad took me four years ago."

message 46: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments Lilli laughed, "Carnival? How mild. I'm going to be attending a super-fabulaus party at my aunt's house. It'll be, like, so hot."

message 47: by Julia (new)

"Ooh, that's cool. " Bianca had been to-and hosted- her fair share of parties. She had her doubts, but hey, it was Brazil- go big or go home. She felt a little bump as the plane hit a wind. "Oh!" She giggled.

message 48: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (animalgirlsmagazine) | 95 comments "This pilot clearly has no idea how to fly a plane." Lilli said, annoyed.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 06:47AM) (new)

"Bag." John offered to Mason a brown paper bag.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 07:49AM) (new)

"I'm John a pleasure to meet you." He said calmly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10