Us, fans of that amazingness author, Cassandra Clare, formed a group, filled to the top with discussions!! discussion

City of Heavenly Fire > CIty of Heavenly Fire Place Holder Cover

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by no one (new)

no one | 20 comments So this isn't really a discussion but I just thought this needed to be shared with the world

On the bottom of the place holder cover for City Of Heavenly Fire it says

"Cover To Be Released When You Least Expect It"

Omg Cassie
Lol Hilarious.....

message 2: by SHINY (new)

SHINY | 83 comments LOL, I just noticed, I can't wait to see the actual cover though.

message 3: by no one (new)

no one | 20 comments Shiny wrote: "LOL, I just noticed, I can't wait to see the actual cover though."

Me Too!!

What do you think will be on it?

message 4: by SHINY (new)

SHINY | 83 comments I'm thinking Sebastian, Clary and Jace are going to be on the cover. But I'm hoping it's Alec and Magnus.

How about you?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That;s really funny!!!

message 6: by no one (new)

no one | 20 comments I think its probably going to be Seb, Jace and Clary surrounded by flames and all fiery details

But I kinda want Isabelle on the cover lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah......same, i wish that is jace, alec, isabelle and clary

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (annaherondalecarstairs) | 74 comments Mod
I think that whoever gets to be on the cover will be the one dying in this book...Unless it's someone who's already been on the cover. The coolest thing would be to have all of the main characters on the cover, like Jace, Clary, Seb, Simon, Izzy, Alec, and Magnus, but that would be too much. Oh my gosh why do they make us wait so long? I checked Cassie's twitter and she said that she's finishing CoHF soon. If that's true, then why do we have to wait until March 2014???

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I'm probably going to start shrieking and screaming when I first see the cover of CoHF:) I'm so excited and I know that the cover and book are going to be amazing.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (annaherondalecarstairs) | 74 comments Mod
I'll probably have a heart attack when I see the cover for the first time. Clockwork Princess had a gorgeous cover, so I'm pretty sure that this one will be as good, if not better.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, all the covers are pretty good, and this one should be better!

Us, fans of that amazingness author, Cassandra...

unread topics | mark unread