Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Jan Hawkins
This topic is about Jan Hawkins
Book Issues > Giveaway troubles... listing the right book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan Hawkins (jan_hawkins) | 25 comments I have listed a giveaway to celebrate the change of the cover design in 'Spirits of the Rock', Book 3 of the Dreaming Series. However the system will not display the new cover which is the whole point of the giveaway.

The isbn 9780987289650 is allocated to the old cover and I have used the asin 0987289659 to change the cover in the new edition as I was unable to use the isbn The new cover is the primary edition, the old cover edition is no longer available.

The giveaway will not allow me to use the asin and hence the new cover and I cannot find the book id ... which is the other code I could use in the giveaway.

Can you please help me resolve this issue as I am unhappy about the format of the current giveaway listing at http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7026 comments If you do not have a new ISBN you will need to contact GR support to help. Librarians cannot do anything with giveaways.

Adding an incorrect number in he ASIN field which identifies the book as a kindle edition probably does not help since ebooks are not permitted in giveaways

message 3: by Jan (new)

Jan Hawkins (jan_hawkins) | 25 comments Thankyou Paula I will contact GR Support