Comments Showing 1-50 of 191 (191 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Name:Liliana Rouge
Nickname:Lil,Ana

Birthdate:July14th

Job:Maid

Appearance:

message 2: by Athena (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:17PM) (new)

Athena | 1313 comments Mod
Name: Damon and Logan

Ages: 25&25
Birthday: July 21st

Job: Damon works in a cafe and Logan works for his father.

Looks: hm... Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale.
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/phot... Logan
http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Hug... Damon

message 3: by Athena (new)

((Ok))

message 4: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana sighed as her red flats hit the carpet of the third floor steeps heading up to the boys room,"They always sleep to late on Mondays and its time for them to get to work."She cursed to herself as she reached the top stairs and took a left to Logan's room,he worked for his father as an understudy to someday takeover the family business,Damon worked at a cafe part time.She knocked on his door and sighed,"Logan get up its after 8!"She exclaimed opening the door and seeing his room a mess,'blech' she thought as she stepped over bras,and women clothes he had often ten girls in this room no wonder it was mess and no matter how much she cleaned it still ended up like this time and time again,"Logan Miller for god sakes wake up."She hissed opening his floor to ceiling blinds bringing in fresh sunlight to illuminate her blonde hair swishing past her hips with red streaks in it,she grumbled as she picked up his room,"Logan!"She hissed one last time ripping the sheet off she groaned seeing him naked she dropped a pair of boxers on him.

message 5: by Athena (new)

((Oh shoot! Sorry luv. One sec. I tend to be more inclined to write long posts when I'm on my computer.))

message 6: by Athena (new)

Logan grumbled, waving his hand at her dissmissively. "5 more minutes," he murmured curling up on his bed. He yawned and reached around for his sheets, and when he didn't find them, he reached out and grabbed Liliana's hand, pulling her down on to the bed. He smirked, opening his eyes now. "Good morning Miss Lil," he murmured, pulling her tightly against his chest. "Mmmm... you smell lovel this morning."

message 7: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana gasped softly as her hand was grasped and pulled towards him,well directly onto his naked figure which smelled of perfume and was covered in every shade of lipstick from black to blue and every color in between,hell even purple."I took a bath..which you..need too."She grumbled pulling out of his arms,but damn he was sexy in the morning with his bed head black hair a devilish green eyes to match his brothers but Damon dyed his hair blonde so they didnt match that way,"Now up while I go wake Damon."She replied turning out to find Damon still in bed,"Oh boy.."She pulled his curtains open,"Damon!"

message 8: by Athena (new)

Damon groaned softly and rolled over in bed. "Nooo... I don't wanna go to work today," he mumbled sleepily, tightening his grip on his sheets so she couldn't take it from him. Compared to his brother, Damon's room was spotless and always was. He had a mild case of OCD which suited him just fine. He huffed and rolled back over, opening his eyes and gazing at her. "Do I have to?" he pouted playfully.

message 9: by Athena (new)

((Posted the pics. :P))

message 10: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana rolled her hazel eyes at him as she crossed her arms and cocked her left hip out just enough so her skirt ruffled reveling her thigh briefly,"Yes you do coffee boy now get your arse out of those sheets and dress."She told him patting the clothes on his trunk that she pressed and folded after every wash,she was very tidy with her work."I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."She told him and went out of his room then down the steps,"25 years old and they still act like boys."She said shaking her head curls bouncing past her hips she went and started on an omlet.

message 11: by Athena (new)

Damon and Logan emerged from their bedrooms at the same time, having showered, shaved, and gotten dressed. They walked down the stairs, damon first, followed by his little brother by 5 minutes Logan, and into the kitchen.
"Goodmorning Lil! Aren't just a ray of sunshine today," teased Logan, sitting at the kitchen counter and crossing his legs and leaning on his arms on the top of the counter. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. Loga was dressed in a white, long sleeve, collared shirt that was buttoned all the way until the top two buttons. He liked to show off a tiny bit of chest at work. He was wearing black dress pants and his shiny blae shoes to match. He was inheriting the family business because Damon hadn't wanted anything to do with it.
Damon was dressed in a dark blue t-shirt that had the logo of the cafe on it, and he was wearing a nice pair of desighner jeans his mother had gotten him for his 25th birthday. They fit like a glove and made his look amazing. He headed into the kitchen and booty bumped Liliana playfully before moving over to the coffee machine and starting it up. As was his usual routine in the morning.

message 12: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana looked over her right shoulder to see a million dollar dress man beaming happily as he said good morning,"Oh is that how I get greeted after seeing your naked front this morning huh."She tsked him pouring him his drink and placing his food in front of him,bacon,an omelet and fruit to his liking.A bump to the hip made her giggle,"Damon.."She mused seeing him go and get his coffee as per the usual routine,"So Damon your done at five,here is a list I need you to pick up so I can make dinner."She handed him a small list of food,"Logan you are at six so you can get dessert from Bonnies."She gave him the recipte,"If you both need me call otherwise I'll be picking up million dollar man room the checking the garden,followed by an hour at the home gym."She looked at Damon when she said million,going to get her own food humming and swaying to the radio barefoot.

message 13: by Athena (new)

Damon pocketed the list, then poured himself a mug of coffee. He grabbed his plate and sat down next to his twin and started eating. He watched Liliana leave, then started eating. Logan followed suit.
They were both done with their dishes in the sink and ready to go 20 minutes later. They called goodbye to Liliana then headed out to the car. Logan got into his Ferarri, and started it up while Damon got into his Toyota Camry and started it up. They left and went in different directions down the street, heading towards their jobs.

((skip to when they come back?))

message 14: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments ((Yeah))

Liliana came back after her job panting hard,"Good run,too many stares."She grumbled going to her room and showering up from sweating so much....ten minutes later she was out in her fluffy white robe hair twisted up as it started to rain she smiled softly loving the rain hopefully Logan had his top up on his car.

message 15: by Athena (new)

Logan hurried inside, slamming the door shut behind him. He cussed unhappily. "Lip! I need a towel!" He called, pushing his wet hair out of his face. "Damn it," he muttered taking off his shoes by the door. "LILIANA!" He yelled impatiently. He also had a plastic bag in his hand with the desert in it.

Damon came in a moment later, completely dry, groceries in one hand and an umbrella in the other. "My my Million dollar dressed man, you seem to be a bit wet," he said dryly, shutting his umbrella and leaving it on the porch before walking away from his soaked brother.

message 16: by Nicollette (last edited Jun 09, 2013 07:35PM) (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana heard a slam and cursed under her breath hearing a shout then a second yell she grabbed a towel and hurried into the hall,she stopped and covered her mouth hiding her laugh but failed,"Oh Logan..."She giggled walking over and placing the towel over his head she grabbed the dessert before stepping back,"You had your top down didn't you."She said then heard Damon come in teasing his brother,"Damon go into the kitchen I'll be along after I clean slick over here."She meant Logan after handing the cake to Damon to bring in,turning to million man she pointed to the stairs,"Bath is ready for you as well as fresh clothes."

message 17: by Athena (new)

((Eek! Lol. Other way around! :P Logan is wet, Damon is not. :P))

message 18: by Athena (new)

Logan grumbled, drying his hair with the towel as he trudged up the stairs and into the bathroom.
Damon was putting the food and the dessert in the fridge. He glanced up as she walked in and smiled slightly."Is Logan gonna be okay?" He teased. "No sicknesses of any sort?" He smirked slightly, looking away and grabbing the milk carton. "He's not too mad is he? Wouldn't want him to ruin dinner with his bad mood.

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana giggled behind her mouth as Logan slopped up stairs like a drowned rat,shaking her head she snickered still and went back into the kitchen in her robe,"Hes fine just a bruised ego is all."She mused shifting in her robe on a chair as Damon grabbed the milk,"Ah ah we use a glass Mister Commando."She teased,"I'm gonna go get dressed,heat the oven to 350,and rinse off the veggies."She told him then left to her room having to pass the bathroom Logan was in.

message 20: by Athena (new)

Damon stuck his tongue out at her but grabbed a glass. He turned the oven on then sat down to drink his milk.

Logan had just finished ringing off. He opened the door just as she walked by, a towel was wrapped around his waist and he was drying his hair with another. He raised an eyebrow at her and smirked. "Well hello there," he said leaning against the door frame.

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana raised a brow back,"What..you were just in a dripping wet Ferarri and suit so you were like a drowned rat riding in style and your trying to turn me on christian grey look a like."She smirked tightening her belt on her robe then started back towards her room.

message 22: by Athena (new)

"Wait where're you going?" She teased following her into her bedroom. He bumped the door closed with his hip then plopped himself on her bed. "Come on Lil. You gotta admit you're into once of us at least right?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "Aren't you even a little bit attracted?" He asked curious.

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana rolled here eyes,"My room to get dressed you think I'm gonna do dinner in a bathrobe."She stated entering her room she had a nice view,it opened up to the pool and palms.Bumped from her thoughts she heard her door close then her iron bed groan,"If I do then one of you will be pissed,if I sleep with one of you its the same outcome."She mused going through her dresses,then grabbed a white button up dress with red flats,"Now out so I change you may be 25 but you stare like a 9 year old."She mused.

message 24: by Athena (new)

He smirked. "Nah. Damon doesn't have to know," he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her down onto the bed next to him. "Come on Liliana... Can't we just have some fun?" He asked running his fingers through her hair slowly. "We don't have to tell Damon."

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana chuckled tossing her dress on the chair next to her french doors,"Dont."She told him then gasped as he pulled her down next to him,she glared at him,"No Logan..."She told him as he ran his fingers through her past hip hair,"I dont want to hurt anyone,now I have to go make dinner."She said taking her wrist back from him and scooting off the bed.

message 26: by Athena (new)

He grumbled. "You're no fun Lil. You won't hurt anyone if they don't know. So we just don't tell Damon," he said getting up. He came up behind her and slid his arms around her waist, starting to untie her robe. "Please?" He purred in her ear.

message 27: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana wanted to smack him,all he thought about was sex and it was maddening."I'm not sleeping with you for you to brag and say you bagged your maid."She hissed out as she started towards her dress arms wrapped around her with hands starting to undo her belt,"Logan dont ask me cause I dont want anyone hurt and if I sleep with you then Damon will want to its just to complicated."She said.

message 28: by Athena (new)

He snorted. "Damon is too much of a gentleman. And he doesn't have to know. He'll never know if we don't tell him. I promise I won't tell anyone," he said pulling open her robe slowly and running his finger tips over her stomach slowly. "Come on Lil... Help me out here."

message 29: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana bit her lip,so stubborn,egotistic,playboy she wanted to yell that st him as he kept saying oh Damon will never know if we dont tell him,pssh yeah right."You know I cant lie."She told him as he pulled open all of her robe she to run his warm fingertips over her belly she rolled her eyes sure it felt good but not now as she jumped out of her robe,now completely naked thank god her hair was past her hips to cover part of her ass.She turned and crossed her arms,"You dont have an erection so I aint giving you one now out."She hissed.

message 30: by Athena (new)

He pouted, taking her in for a moment before honoring her wishes. He exited and shut the door behind him with a smirk. He went to his room and got dressed before heading down stairs to help his brother. She was so modest... He knew she'd be able to keep it a secret if she wanted too.

message 31: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments 'Ooooooo that darn boy and his looks!'Liliana screamed in her head grumbling as she buttoned up her dress leaving it open just enough to show top boob.Shuffling into her flats she went downstairs to see the boys working on dinner,she giggled seeing Damon with flour on his face,"Oh what happened here."She mused coming over to him past Logan to get a washcloth she wiped off his face then looked at Logan smirked then kissed Damon hard on the lips,she could be a huge tease but only if she wanted to.

message 32: by Athena (new)

Damon's eyes widened, and he kissed her back for a moment before pulling away. "Haha very funny," he said lightly, glancing at Logan was glaring at him, then looking at Liliana again apologetically. "You gonna take over Ana?" He asked wiping his hands on something, not looking at her. It wasn't that he was embarrassed, cause he wasn't, he didn't want to start a fight with Logan. He knew how much Logan liked her.

message 33: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana only smiled after he pulled back,"No need to laugh you had flour on the corner of you lips,I was cleaning up."She giggled not daring to look at Logan,"Yeah I'll finish up in here,you can just go rest a bit I know how hard it must be dealing with rowdy people all day."She mused as she started on the salad cutting tomatoes and such as the shrimp alfredo cooled enough to eat,she finished up and got plates as well as glasses down to set the table.

message 34: by Athena (new)

The boys left and when they were out of site, Logan punched Damon in the arm hard. "What the hell was that!?" He demanded angrily.
Damon shrugged. "I don't know man. She did it not me," he said going into the livingroom and plopping down onto the couch. "Just relax Logan. I don't think she like either of us like that," he said shaking his head. "Just leave her be."
Logan glared at him, and went up to his room. He was like a child, throwing mini, quiet, rebellious tantrums when something didn't go his way.

message 35: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana knew by now that Logan was having a fit due to her kiss with Damon,truth was she liked both of them equally but the day would come when she would either have to pick one or leave.She slammed the plates down,no no no I just care for them,nothing no nor less but why do I feel like this when one of them comes onto me,"Crap."She cursed moving to the fridge to get out the dessert that she had Logan pick up,setting it down she sighed,"I love them both."

message 36: by Athena (new)

Damon poked his head into the kitchen. "Liliana?" He said coming inside. "I need to talk to you," he said softly, glancing at the door. "But first, let me ask, are you alright?" He asked smiling at her gently. "You seem a little out of sorts tonight."

message 37: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana looked up from the white marble top to see Damon walking in,she nodded to him with a fake gentle smile on her peony colored lips,"I'm ok its just..."A tear dropped down her ivory cheek,"he came onto me in room and I kept saying no I dont want to hurt anyone but I ended up hurting him didn't I...when I kissed you he was upset but you just laughed it off as a joke and and oh Damon I'm so confused."She went and hugged him crying.

message 38: by Athena (new)

Damon hugged her back gently, biting his lip lightly. "Well... I want to help with that... Which is why..." He pulled away, holding her at arms length. "I'm moving out."

message 39: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana might have had a mini heart attack right there when he told her he was moving out,"W-Why...when...where?"She stammered out in shock feeling hopeless towards any man who she got along with best.

message 40: by Athena (new)

He smiled gently. "Why? Because I don't want to cause a fight between my brother and myself. And I do love you, but I also love my brother. And he loves you too. So, I'm going to step aside. Make it a little easier. As to when I'm not sure. Soon probably. I actually have an apartment in mind and I have the money for the down payment already," he cupped her face in his hands. "Don't worry about me Liliana. I'll be okay," he smiled then dropped his hands to his sides. "I'll go get Logan," he said turning to leave the kitchen.

message 41: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana was surprised by how much he had matured over the years,but then again he was always the gentlemen back then and even now but as he cupped her face she looked at him covering his hand with her own,"So responsible you are,but I cant help but worry about you,I did take care of you since teenage years."She mused and he let go just like that,she knew he loved her and her to him but more in a brotherly way not boyfriend way and as she sat down at the table she downed her head into her arms.

message 42: by Athena (new)

Suddenly there was an angrily shout from upstairs, and just like that, the two boys were fighting. Logan did all the yelling though. That went on for about 10 minutes before Logan came down stairs fuming. He walked into the kitchen. "You can't let him leave," he growled at her, curling and curling his hands into fists.

message 43: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana shot her head up hearing shouting the stomps and behold Logan upset,she pushed away from the table and walked to him,"Stop it you spoiled rich boy,he is old enough to live on his own,he has a job a car and enough money for a down payment for an apartment,he is your brother support him in his decision!"She yelled at him angrily,"You can be such a brat sometimes,wanting this or demanding that,you have these women over all the time then want me telling me you crave me why should I believe you....well this time you can want all you want but you aren't getting me!"She slapped him hard then stormed out and up to her room,shutting the door and sliding down crying and laughing,"Now we wont have anything to say at dinner."

message 44: by Athena (new)

Logan glared at her departing form. He grabbed his dinner and went upstair to eat in his room... he needed a moment to be childish.

Damon went down stairs and made his plate as well as Liliana's, then he went up stairs and knocked. "Ana?" he called, knocking on the door with his elbow. "I have some yummy dinner here, and I was wondering if I could join you for a small picnic in your room?"

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana looked up at he knock,she dried her eyes and opened the door seeing Damon with a plates of food,smiled softly,"Sure...come on in."She told him taking her plate and opening the door wider.

message 46: by Athena (new)

He came in, he noticed her eyes were a little red and frowned. "Are you okay?" He asked sitting down on the floor. "Did I make you cry?" He asked softly, already feeling bad. "I'm sorry if I did."

message 47: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments Liliana sat on the floor and looked at him,"No you didn't just some dust in my eye."She said eating a noodle then sipping her drink,"So I uh yelled at him."She told Damon.

message 48: by Athena (new)

Damon nodded. "Yeah... I heard," he said. "He probably didn't take that very well," he said thoghtflly, putting food in his mouth and chewing. "You can come visit me anytime if you want," he said gently after her swallowed his bite. "It'll be nice."

message 49: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 586 comments "I know but he can be so stubborn,he never listens,hes a playboy...uhhh he is so egotistic."Liliana sighed as she ate more listening to Damon,"I know,he said make him stay persuade him to stay."She sighed.

message 50: by Athena (new)

"Oh did he?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "We'll that's actually kind of surprising after what he said to me," he said shaking his head. "He told me, 'Fine. Leave. See if I care," he chuckled and sighed. "Oh boy. What're we going to do wih him?"

« previous 1 3 4