Percy Jackson Books and rp discussion

6 views
Quiz Time! > Are you a DemiGod?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Keck Yeah I'm a Demigod!!!
You are daring and are perfect for a life fighting monsters and going on quests. You are outgoing and would do anything for an adventure. But sometimes, you should be a bit more careful and cautious.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you a Demigod?
Your Result: Heck Yeah!
87%You are daring and are perfect for a life fighting monsters and going on quests. You are outgoing and would do anything for an adventure. But sometimes, you should be a bit more careful and cautious.


message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Clara wrote: "Are you a Demigod?
Your Result: Heck Yeah!
87%You are daring and are perfect for a life fighting monsters and going on quests. You are outgoing and would do anything for an adventure. But sometime..."


I got 87% too! the same result as you!!! :[)


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "Clara wrote: "Are you a Demigod?
Your Result: Heck Yeah!
87%You are daring and are perfect for a life fighting monsters and going on quests. You are outgoing and would do anything for an adventure..."


WOW! We are like twins!


message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Clara wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Clara wrote: "Are you a Demigod?
Your Result: Heck Yeah!
87%You are daring and are perfect for a life fighting monsters and going on quests. You are outgoing and would do anything f..."

I KNOW!!!


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

haha


back to top