Percy Jackson Books and rp discussion

Quiz Time! > What do Percy Jackson and the crew think of you?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Yay they love me!!! X[)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Good Friends

Percy: Well I'm just going to start this off Y/N is a good friend but I have only seen Y/N around camp every now and again. But he/she is a really nice person. Annabeth?
Annabeth: I haven't really gotten to know Y/N but she's alright from what Percy has told me. Grover?
Grover: Y/N helps pick up the strawberry fields every now and again I don't talk to her/him much though. Nico?
Nico: Who? I haven't seen Y/N around or at least met them. Leo?
Leo: Y/N is alright talked to her/him maybe once or twice, has a great sense of humor though. Frank?
Frank: Y/N is kind of quiet and tends to stick with her/ his other cabin members. Jason?
Jason: Y/N is a good camper, great at fighting. Piper?
Piper: Y/N is pretty quiet, I have met her/him once talked for five minutes, she/he seemed nice though. Hazel?
Hazel: I haven't met Y/N yet. Luke?
Luke: Y/N is a pretty good friend you just need to get to know her/him though. Thalia?
Thalia: Well she would be a good person to have as a hunter. (if you are a guy) Uhh don't really know or care for that matter.
Me: Sure guys just go on ahead without me! Anyways you are a good friend that these guys have, but you do tend t stay with your cabin members. Go out and try introducing yourself to some new people! I sure no one will bite your head off....................................o.k. almost no one.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) That's good Clara! I literally got the result 'they love you!" on this test! :[)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHA

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Yay! They Love You!
Me: Congrats you have gained there trust and possibly more!
Me: So, guys what so you think of Y/N? Percy?
Percy: Y/N is an amazing friend. They are always there when one of us needs help. You should have been there when Y/N stood up to Clarissa if I wasn't so scared for what would happen to Y/N I would have been laughing me head off. But Y/N is a really great friend to have.
Me: That's cool. Annabeth?
Annabeth: Y/N is a really sweet person. Y/N does get a little angry at us sometimes but is always forgiving. Y/N is also very smart and talented. I am so glad to have Y/N as a friend.
Me: That is sweet Annabeth, thank you. Grover?
Grover: Y/N is very kind and caring. She/he always goes around and helps pick up the forest. Y/N is alright in my book.
Me:You have a book? Never mind. Anyways......Nico?
Nico: Y/N is a very understanding person. Whenever I'm feeling down I can count on Y/N to make me feel better. Y/N is a really great listener.
Me: That's great Nico! Leo?
Leo: Y/N is super funny, kind, and well just a great friend. Plus Y/N actually gets my jokes and laughs it is awesome!
Me: Someone has found a new friend. Frank?
Frank: Y/N is very generous and always there. Really there are no words to describe her.
Me: Those right there were words of wisdom. Jason?
Jason: Well, Y/N is a great leader, fighter, and peace maker. I feel comfortable leaving on quests knowing Y/N is either with me helping or taking care at the others back at camp.
Me: Wow, that proves it you are like family to them. Piper?
Piper: Pink? Seriously?
Me: I'm sorry! Cheese! I was running out of colors! Anyway your a daughter of Aphrodite!
Piper: Cheese? Never mind. O.K well Y/N is a really great friend. I can tell Y/N anything and know that she/he will understand a true friend.
Me: O.K.. Hazel?
Hazel: Y/N is really sweet and a true friend. I know she will be there until the end.
Me: And that was words of wisdom with Hazel. O.K any one else?
Luke: forgetting someone?
Me: Oh sorry Luke!
Luke: It's o.k.. I'm used to it. Anyways Y/N is on the right path I know she/he will do great things in there time. I hope that they have a chance to go great places without being wrapped up in the chaos like I did. I know what I did was wrong and I am willing to make up for it, I will help Y/N get through some of the tough times.
Me: Wow Luke you really have learned your lesson. I am touched. Thank you, you will be a great friend to Y/N. O.K. hmm, Oh that's right! Thalia?
Thalia: Y/N is a great person. (if your a girl) She would make a great hunter if only I could convince her. (if your a boy) Y/N is alright, even for a guy. Not bad company.
Me: Thanks Thalia. Well that is it I hope you liked it!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "*Sob*
The "crew"doesn't even know who i am!!"

Poor Meiyu!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Yay! Meiyu I thought you were off line! I'm not bored anymore!!! :[)

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) WHAT! YOU'RE GOING TO BED? ALREADY!

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Oh IDK if I can be on goodreads in the morning because I got to get dressed in casual clothes for school because I'm going to the 8th graders luncheon so what should I do? :(

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Oh! yes! thank goodness your not leaving offline! :)
(relieved)

Yeah It is morning in RP

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) At the training place where we were yesterday.

message 13: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Yay! They Love You!
Me: Congrats you have gained there trust and possibly more!
Me: So, guys what so you think of Y/N? Percy?
Percy: Y/N is an amazing friend. They are always there when one of us needs help. You should have been there when Y/N stood up to Clarissa if I wasn't so scared for what would happen to Y/N I would have been laughing me head off. But Y/N is a really great friend to have.
Me: That's cool. Annabeth?
Annabeth: Y/N is a really sweet person. Y/N does get a little angry at us sometimes but is always forgiving. Y/N is also very smart and talented. I am so glad to have Y/N as a friend.
Me: That is sweet Annabeth, thank you. Grover?
Grover: Y/N is very kind and caring. She/he always goes around and helps pick up the forest. Y/N is alright in my book.
Me:You have a book? Never mind. Anyways......Nico?
Nico: Y/N is a very understanding person. Whenever I'm feeling down I can count on Y/N to make me feel better. Y/N is a really great listener.
Me: That's great Nico! Leo?
Leo: Y/N is super funny, kind, and well just a great friend. Plus Y/N actually gets my jokes and laughs it is awesome!
Me: Someone has found a new friend. Frank?
Frank: Y/N is very generous and always there. Really there are no words to describe her.
Me: Those right there were words of wisdom. Jason?
Jason: Well, Y/N is a great leader, fighter, and peace maker. I feel comfortable leaving on quests knowing Y/N is either with me helping or taking care at the others back at camp.
Me: Wow, that proves it you are like family to them. Piper?
Piper: Pink? Seriously?
Me: I'm sorry! Cheese! I was running out of colors! Anyway your a daughter of Aphrodite!
Piper: Cheese? Never mind. O.K well Y/N is a really great friend. I can tell Y/N anything and know that she/he will understand a true friend.
Me: O.K.. Hazel?
Hazel: Y/N is really sweet and a true friend. I know she will be there until the end.
Me: And that was words of wisdom with Hazel. O.K any one else?
Luke: forgetting someone?
Me: Oh sorry Luke!
Luke: It's o.k.. I'm used to it. Anyways Y/N is on the right path I know she/he will do great things in there time. I hope that they have a chance to go great places without being wrapped up in the chaos like I did. I know what I did was wrong and I am willing to make up for it, I will help Y/N get through some of the tough times.
Me: Wow Luke you really have learned your lesson. I am touched. Thank you, you will be a great friend to Y/N. O.K. hmm, Oh that's right! Thalia?
Thalia: Y/N is a great person. (if your a girl) She would make a great hunter if only I could convince her. (if your a boy) Y/N is alright, even for a guy. Not bad company.
Me: Thanks Thalia. Well that is it I hope you liked it!