SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Binding the Shadows (Arcadia Bell, #3)
This topic is about Binding the Shadows
Archive: Past Book-of-the-Month > [July 2013] "Binding the Shadows" Discussion **Spoilers**

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new) - rated it 5 stars

Steph (angel4492) | 28229 comments This is the discussion thread for our July BOM: Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett.
Spoilers Welcome Here

Details you may wish to include in your discussion:
* What did you think of the continuing storyline?
* How did the plot compare to others in the series?
* Did you have a favorite quote or scene?
* Would you recommend the book to others?
* Do you plan on reading the rest of the series?

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandra | 23491 comments Trying to hold off till July to read it ;)

message 3: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new) - rated it 5 stars

Steph (angel4492) | 28229 comments Oooooh, I read it! Couldn't wait. :D
[My full review]

* What did you think of the continuing storyline?
LOVE the continuing character storyline throughout these books. They make the series for me. Cady learns quite a bit in this book - some MAJOR changes that had me constantly saying, "OMG! No way!" throughout the book.

* How did the plot compare to others in the series?
I just see this series improving with each book.

* Did you have a favorite quote or scene?
One of my favorite quotes was by Lon, "Show me what's wrong and we will fix it." *sigh* He's my Arcadia Bell book boyfriend! Another one that rings true in life as well as the book, "Sometimes you do stupid things for people you love."

* Would you recommend the book to others?
Abso-f*n'-lutely!

* Do you plan on reading the rest of the series?
What do you think? >;)

message 4: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new) - added it

Judithe | 6371 comments Ha...well, only a couple of weeks away! Glad you liked it!

message 5: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new) - rated it 5 stars

Steph (angel4492) | 28229 comments :D Thanks! Hope you do too.

Vilia (viliabackchattingbooks) | 3 comments I couldn't wait for July either. I love the interactions between Lon and Cady but the teenager Jupe tops it all. Very hard to create a realistic teen. I don't know how to do a tricky html thingy but here is my full review http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/.... The ending was very unexpected and pretty emotional. I've already nagged friends into reading the other two and I'll keep trying to spread the word. My favourite quote would be whenever Lon calls Cady his special person. Aww.

message 7: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new) - rated it 5 stars

Steph (angel4492) | 28229 comments Welcome to the group, Vilia! Thanks for sharing your thoughts w/us.

It's quickly become one of my favorite series.

Awwww. I love those guys! I know, that ending was emotional. I had teary eyes at one point.

Lorelle (lozza2407) | 29 comments This was my favourite of all three by far. I do like Jupe but I think he was overdone in the last one and has a better presence in this one. The chemistry between cady and Lon is so unique for UF I just adore it. I few people have been put off by the end but I didn't feel it altered my enjoyment at all.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Binding the Shadows (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jenn Bennett (other topics)