Anything Goes RP discussion

*Le Dead RP > Forever and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 505 (505 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) i like her (: here are mine. sorry if they'd descriptive XD

Character 1

Name: Alexandria Parkson

Nickname: Phoenix because of her interest of the bird, she even dyed her hair red

Sexuality: Lebsian

Appearance: http://i.pinger.pl/pgr428/1e7416d2000...

Favorite colors: Red obviously, from her hair color and her love for the phoenix. She also enjoys to wear purple, different shades of blue and different shades of green.

Favorite foods: She's really into Japaneses, Chinese and Arabic foods. She normal eat even meal with rice, bread and water or juice. She is in love with homemade smoothies with juice, frozen fruit, protein powder and a banana blended up. Even though she normally tries to eat healthy, she does absolutely love pizza, tacos, chicken nuggets, fries and cheese burgers. She mainly drinks juice or tea, loving kiwi strawberry juice and green tea. Her favorite pop is root beer and pepsi, though her favorite drink of all time is cream soda.

Personality: She can be a difficult person for a ‘normal’ person to be around. She is very pretty yes, but boys are intimidated by her ‘strange’ dress and bright hair. Though even if a boy did approach her, she would deny, seeing how she hates pretty much every human interaction. She can be very stubborn to certain people, but she has a soft side that only her closest friends get to see. Because her past, she blocked pretty much everything in her heart and so far no one has been able to reach into what she hides. She can be very caring when she wants, but she also can be hard as a rock. She is the type of person that no one, male or female, should mess with. She stands up for what she believes in and won’t back down until she gets her way. Though she is not spoiled, just doesn’t like to be told what to do. She enjoys the company of animals, having two cats and a dog at her home. She also likes to go out into the woods and take pictures of the wolves that live in the woods.

History: Her family was not able to take care of her when she was growing up: they were very poor and alcoholics. She was sent to a foster home, though soon was sent back by any family that took her in. By the time she was 15, she had gone through 10 families. Finally, a single mother was able to care for her until she turned 18. She lived with the women until she found her own place, not wanting to leave the one of the only people that could comfort her, but also not wanting to be a burden on the lady. She now lives in a small apartment and is doing her last year of high school.

Other: She is very interested in Japanese culture, owning a lot of clothing that she bought from online. She is very much enjoys listening to metal and rock bands, such as Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Flyleaf, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Black Veil Brides, etc. Though she also listens to slower, calmer songs on occasion. She also always wears the choker the lady that took her in until she was 18 ( http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/1/6567... )

Character 2:

Name: Ever Reed

Date of Birth: June 4th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2...

History: She grew up in a household with a mother that was a nurse and a father that was a scientists. They were away a lot for work, so she spent a lot of time alone at home with her cat, Kura. Over the years, she developed a love for reading and hardcore music.

Personality: Very nice, polite even. Doesn't really like to hurt others feelings. Though she is quite confident, she is also very very sensitive to others feelings, emotions and what they are like. She's very good at reading how people are feeling and their feelings effect her too. She's friendly, but doesn't make much friends. Very hesitant, doesn't like to get in trouble or do something others wouldn't like. Gets nervous easily, causing her stomach to hurt. Once she does get hurt, it takes a bit to calm back down and feel better once more. She can be very stubborn when she feels strongly about something however.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) yeah a bit lol i joined a detailed RP group, thats where i made Alexandria Parkson. so yeah....it just happened XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria blinked a few times, then chuckled and wiped the ice cream off her nose.
" Thank you for that," she laughed, smiling at her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria laughed and tried to move her hands away.
" No no no Sky...! Stop," he laughed, falling down on the grass.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria tried to catch her breath then, laughing a bit still.
" I'll get you back...eventually," she warned, smirking at her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria chuckled then, checking her phone before putting it back into her jeans pocket.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria raised an eyebrow and shook her head.
" You know I don't associate with anyone besides you maybe like...2 other people," she laughed.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Yeah I know that...I'm not interested," she shrugged.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Well, thanks for the info," she replied, winking at her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria smiled slightly then, ruffling her hair.
" You alright?" she asked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Well, why don't we go do something fun?" Alexandria suggested with a slight smile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria thought for a moment, biting the inside of her cheek.
" Hmm...I'm not sure," she replied.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria leaned against her touch then and smiled, nodding.
" Yeah alright. You go first," she replied.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria thought for a moment.
" Truth," she replied after a moment.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Dream about? A lot of things," she laughed, then thought for a moment longer," Mostly about my life and how it is and how it's changed. I dream about finding the right person, I mean I am a girl after all." Many people didn't see her as a girl since she never showed any real girlish feelings.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Yeah, I don't tell most people that," Alexandria laughed.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Yeah I guess so," she laughed," So your turn. Truth or dare."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( oh your sick...?? that sucks :( ))

Alexandria thought for a moment.
" How about...texting you mom and telling her your pregnant?" he suggested, grinning back.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria laughed.
" I mean, after she freaks out, you can tell her your kidding," he laughed.

(( aw im so sorry :( ))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( i hope you feel better..:( ))

Alexandria smiled, trying to hold back laughter.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( your welcome ^_^ <3 ))

Alexandria couldn't help but laugh then, holding her stomach.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( yay~ *huggles* ))

Alexandria finally stopped laughed, wiping at a tear.
" Sorry sorry," he said.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( sorry, i went to go practice a song (: ))

Alexandria blushed and laughed.
" Mhh dare," she replied.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( a bit. i dont think im that good...but some people think im pretty good ))

" Oh shut it," she laughed.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( lol thanks ^_^ ))

Alexandria frowned, looking around.
" There's like...no one here," she laughed, looking back at Sky.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " What bunny? I might get rabies if I kiss a bunny," she laughed, then shrugged," But the only person I see around here is you. So, I could just kiss you."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria shrugged, looking at Sky for a moment before leaning forward and kissing her gently.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria shivered slightly when she did, pulling away after a minute or so.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria didn't really say anything either, just cleared her throat and looked around a bit.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " For what?" she asked, tilting her head to the side with a smile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Okay," Alexandria agreed, letting her go and beginning to walk back home.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " You want something to drink?" she asked, going into the kitchen.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( sorry ))

" Water, juice or pop?" she asked, opening the fridge.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria nodded and got out the water she kept in the fridge. She poured them both some and then went into the living room, handing one to Sky.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria nodded and sat down next to her, taking a sip of her own water.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria was drinking water when she said that and spit it out, coughing.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria nodded, taking a few deep breaths before replying.
" You not actually thinking about getting pregnant are you?" she asked.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " God, you scared me. I was about to slap you," she replied, chuckling a bit.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11