1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Kendra & Nayomi

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 118 comments Here we are. ^.^

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Yeah~! :3 So any ideas?

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 118 comments In England, the king has passed on leaving the queen and her young son in charge. Her son is the perfect man to rule the kingdom, he's sweet, kind, giving; he knows what he can do to help his people, and he is just waiting on his mother to hand the throne down to him solely. But she has given him a stipulation; You must marry a girl of my choosing, I do not want you to wait until you are as old as your father was when he and I married. I want grandchildren I can watch over and the throne needs an heir.

Though everything in his being told him not, he agreed to his mother's condition. And in a weeks time his mother had his bride on a ship from France to England. The girl was lovely, a true beauty but her temper did not sit well with the future king- she was too sweet and clingy. However, he stuck through it and at their engagement party; her family presented the king with a gift that would test his chivalry and honor.

A belly dancer from Egypt, she was young, stunning and feisty in a way he could not describe. She pulled at him, though she pushed him away constantly, and he loved every second of it. So he sent his soon to be-bride away just so he could pursue this young Egyptian goddess.

She was unsure as to why she was sent away, but she didn't like it one bit. They said it was suppose to be a getaway, but it felt like her was trying to give her away. But while away she met a man, a Spaniard in fact; who seemed to want her around more often than not. She liked that, and once she got to know him she liked him as well. She liked the way he made her feel included, like he wanted her to be there and wasn't obligated. She loved it actually and she soon began to love him.

Characters
Egyptian Belly Dancer
King
Soon-to-be Bride
Spaniard

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Sounds awesome!!! I have an idea for the Soon-to-be Bride! As she is being taken back to France by boat her boat is attacked by pirates, the pirates of course take her captive in hopes for a ransom. But as they keep her the captain (who is the Spaniard) slowly starts to fall in love with her! I thought that would make things a little more interesting..

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 118 comments Sure whatever floats your boat.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Can I be the King and the Soon-to-be-Bride? :3

message 7: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (last edited Jun 09, 2013 12:53PM) (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 118 comments Okay, whenever your ready you can make your characters when ready. ^.^

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments I don't know if I'd be too good at playing the belly dancer...I don't know..just don't think I'd be all that great at it ^.^
But if you really want me to play her I will!

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments I don't think I will be able to post very soon because I'm really busy today but I will try!