Divergent Roleplay discussion

Erudite > Dining Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 1958 comments Mod
The Erudite eat in a more formal setting, with one or two long tables.

message 2: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Ryan walked in with Adriana behind him. He went directly to the kitchen to see if there was anything already prepared. There were several dishes, like pasta, tacos, lasagna, and some Arab food. "So, do you have any food preferences?" he looked down at the food, "Because there is plenty of options."

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle (nelie608) | 96 comments Adriana focuses on the back of Ryan's head while she follows him to the dining area and remembers to keep her chin up and back straight. She surveyed the food before her and before she could second guess herself, picked up the Arab dish, some untensils, a napkin and left with Ryan still standing there. Once out of the kitchen she suddenly felt self concious in her Candor resembling clothes in the midst of the sea of blue. She stood there for a moment, trying to decide where to sit.

message 4: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Ryan chose some lasagna and some water. He went out of the kitchen and found Adriana standing like he didn't know where she was. He placed his hand on her back "Come on." he said and leaded her to two empty seats. He sat and placed his plate on the table. He took a sip of water and took a piece of lasagna. "Good choice with that. It is very good."

message 5: by Elle (new)

Elle (nelie608) | 96 comments Adriana stiffened slightly at Ryan's touch on her back. Her food didn't look so appetizing anymore. "I forgot water." she mumbled and bolted back to the kitchen. Leaning against the wall she sighed and pressed her hand to her forehead. Her face felt hot. She reached for a glass of water and drank until she had to gasp for breath. She needed to calm down. All he did was touch her back. Taking another glass of water she walked slowly back to the table.

message 6: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Ryan watched Adriana as she got back. He noticed that her expression had changed. "Are you okay?" he asked watching her sit down. "You look like you've seen a ghost or something." Normally he would laugh at this comment, but some how right now it didn't seem funny.

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle (nelie608) | 96 comments Adriana gave him another of her fake smiles, "Just hungry thats all. I haven't eaten in I don't know how long" she attempted a laugh but it came out more like a cough. She took another gulp of water. To prove her point she started eating hungrily and discovered she didn't like arab food. Or maybe it wasn't the food. A tingling sensation had started spreading from the spot on her back where Ryan had touched her.

message 8: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Ryan saw that Adriana had an odd fact towards the food that se had picked. He slid his plate to where she was sitting. "Here, take it." he said taking a sip of water. "Maybe it has gone bad. Or maybe you didn't know you liked it."

message 9: by Elle (new)

Elle (nelie608) | 96 comments Adriana liked lasagna but she had a feeling that it wouldn't taste any better then her own food. She licked her lips and pushed Ryan's dish back to him. "Erudite food doesn't go bad." she stated and started eating hurridly "The food is fine." Adriana finished as fast as she could and mutteed a thanks and a see you around to Ryan then sprinted out the door. She gave him one last look before bursting into the fresh air.

message 10: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Ryan thought that Adriana was acting a little weird. He watched her go until he was out of the dinning room. He finished his food and gathered the dishes from both of them. He got up and took them to the kitchen. Ryan stood there for a while thinking what might be happening with Adriana; he didn´t really know. Then he decided that he would take the quiz that he made her and give it to an insrtuctor. He quickly got out of the kitchen and headed back to the library.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn walks into the Dining hall, the goes into the kitchen

message 12: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex followed her with Adele, smiling. "Food is always a good idea."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "And it was my idea." Gwyn points out and grabs some spaghetti out the fridge and warming it up in the microwave

message 14: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

"Yes, and a very good idea too." He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn tilts her head back and smiles up at him

message 16: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Adele nodded, but she doubted anyone saw it. She was standing behind them, following quietly. "Food is good..."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn laughs and pulls the spaghetti out, "Do either of you want some?"

message 18: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex nodded. "Why yes, I would love some. As long as it isn't poisoned."

message 19: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Adele shook her head, not saying anything and sitting in an empty chair. She looked around with calculating blue eyes, but they weren't happy. The darkness of the blue was intimidating.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn laughs, "Why would I poison something i'm going to eat?" she fixes three plates,

message 21: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex shrugged. "I don't know... Maybe you're just really motivated."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn shakes her head and sits beside Adele, passinng jer a plate and seyyinf Alex's plate on her other side.

message 23: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Adele smiled faintly. "Thanks." she said quietly.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smiles at her, "No problem."she takes a bite

message 25: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex started eating. "This is delicious... Like pretty much all other edible food."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn laughs, "It's not bad, but I can do better."

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments Lena walked into the Dining Room, stomach growling. She picked up a plate and chose a little of everything, then turned around to see where to sit. She saw more initiates there and strolled over, asking, "Could I sit here?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smiles slightly, "Of course." she says quietly, eating more of her spaghetti.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments "Thanks," Lena smiled, sitting next to the girl. "What's your name?"

message 31: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Adele looked up from her untouched plate of spaghetti and smiled shyly before twisting her fork in her spaghetti mindlessly. She wasn't hungry enough to eat.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((she is sitting between Alex and Adele, so maybe she couldsit infront of her?))

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments ((Oh haha whoops! :) across from then then))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((its fine.))

Gwyn answers "I'm Gwyn. This thing," she says teasingly, pointing at Alex, "is Alex. And this," she points to Adele, "is Adele."

message 36: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Adele smiled bashfully in Lena before looking back down at her uneaten spaghetti.

message 37: by Morgan (last edited Jun 17, 2013 08:31PM) (new)

Morgan | 154 comments "It is very nice to meet you all," Lena smiled pleasantly, practicing her correct grammatical speech in order to get the best opportunities she could in Erudite. She read a book on table manners and was trying to remember what hand was common knowledge to use for cutting chicken. "What faction do each of you originate from?" Lena questioned.

message 38: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Adele looked up. She wouldn't be able to avoid conversation, would she? "Amity."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Candor." Gwyn says quietly, taking another small bite of spaghetti

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments Lena smiled and fingered her blood-colored hair, "Dauntless. I suppose we are to forget our old faction though," she said thoughtfully. "The clothes they provided me to change into are nice," she quickly added, glancing at her dark blue dressier pants and conservative but fitted white blouse with a collar, "Though I should probably fix my hair."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smiles, "I suppose I should too, my hair's always a mess." she indicates her copper hair. "And Alex is from Dauntless too."

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments Lena glanced over at Alex, suddenly remembering him from her old faction. She played it cool, hoping no one noticed her surprised look, "Hello, Maybe you can help me, I can't seem to find any exercise rooms here!", she exclaimed, "I read that it's not good for your body to suddenly stop exercising as much as you used to." Lena controlled her emotions, she didn't want anyone to know what happened in Dauntless with Alex.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((What did happen?? Curiousity is bugging me to death already lol)).

"I think there might be a small gym in the apartment complex." Gwyn offers, QAnd you are correct, it is terrible to suddenly cease exercising."

message 44: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

((Lol yeah just so I know haha))

Alex looked over at Lena, trying not to give anything away. "Umm... Yeah, that's a good idea. I haven't really exercised at all since leaving Dauntless." He bit his lip.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smiles at Alex teasingly, "Shame on you. I'll have to whip you back into shape."

message 46: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex forced a smile. "Yeah," he said, a little distracted now.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn finishes her spaghetti and takes her plate to the kitchen, washing it off in the sink.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments ((Haha I have no idea :) I just did that to add excitement. maybe Alex can talk to her later? any ideas on what it could be?))

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments Lena quickly consumed her food and jumped up after Gwyn, following her lead and washing her plate, before returning to the table to wait for the others.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((just nothing too bad please))

Gwyn smiles at Lena

« previous 1